Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to the Nintendo Wii Winner!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='ea2891' post='18437' date='Nov 25 2006, 12:07 PM']true true, i thought he lost cause he didnt claim it within the 72 hours? or did he? lol wow
but rlly did he respond in time or not?

congrats if you did[/quote]

I'm not sure either, but I don't think he did. At least I assume he would have logged on and responded at some point. Just wating for something from Dustin.

Too bad for him if he ended up not winning. That would definitely suck.

Posted

I've gotten a response from a friend of his saying his PC broke and he is trying to get together money to fix it. He plans to get him to his house to get online and reply. I'm going to give this a couple of days and see if he does. I would hate for him not to get the Wii because he can't afford to fix his computer fast enough. That would be sad for him lol

Posted

Wow... talk about really bad timing....
anyway, i hope there is another Wii giveaway in the near future lol

Posted

Man, if only I was at his house fixing his pc. I have a skill for fixing computers. =]

Incredible that you still have contact with his friend. =]

Posted

sounds a lil fishy but what do i know, best of luck to him getting his wii.... but if there is a redraw...

:D

Posted

How does it sound fishy?

Posted

I don't know about it sounding fishy, however, 72 hours is an awful long time to allow for a reply. Very generous and I would've appreciated it had I won. However, the 72 hour mark has long passed and now they're allowing "a couple of days" to receive a reply? That's reneging on your initial rules. If this person who claims to be the winner's friend is truthful and has contact with said winner, wouldn't it be a pretty high priority to get online, somehow, and claim your prize? From school, work, or a library? Libraries are free. I feel sorry for the guy's computer being broken, but really, there are a lot of potential runners-up waiting in the wings. He's had a couple of days. Redraw already.

Posted

Holy....!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, thanks alot guys... <_<

I do have to pay my own way through life, so it's hard to buy extra things like computer parts, food and candy. Wait, not food, I need that. It doesn't help that I work at a gas station, and at the rates they pay, boy, you know?

I hope I am not nulled from the contest already? If not, it would be great to have something like this to distract myself on my days off. Hopefully the weather here doesn't kill it during transit...

Posted

Glad to have you back and that you replyed. :)

Congratz again, my friend. :D

Posted

Congrats my friend.... I'm not gonna lie, i was kinda hoping you never showed up but anyway, you won and the wii is yours. Have a lot of fun with it!!!!!! :)

Posted

no effense but accordign to the rules of the contest he did have his 72 hours and he did not use them.... regardless of circumstances... he should not get it ... its not fair.... for example if you have a deadline at work and you get sick for a day you still have to meet that deadline, i think their should be a redraw!

Posted

That's up to Dustin

Posted

Congrats man :D

Posted

[quote name='HyruleFan_101' post='18544' date='Nov 26 2006, 09:15 AM']no effense but accordign to the rules of the contest he did have his 72 hours and he did not use them.... regardless of circumstances... he should not get it ... its not fair.... for example if you have a deadline at work and you get sick for a day you still have to meet that deadline, i think their should be a redraw![/quote]

Am I seeing double? o_O;