Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

f***ing Microsoft

44 posts in this topic

Posted

They must die!

The popular N64 exclusive game "Banjo Kazooie" will soon be released on Xbox Live arcade. "Why is a N64 exclusive game coming out on Xbox Live Arcade and not Wii Virtual Console?" you might ask. Because f***ing Microsoft bought out Rare, the developer who made the game and was formerly Nintendo second party. Now Satan Microsoft owns Rare and every game it ever made, short of games featuring Donkey Kong. Now a perfectly good game will be release on Xbox, and not Wii, where it should be released.

On the upside, I now have another piece of evidence that Microsoft is actually the Antichrist.

Posted

yeah i agree... and because of a lawsuit rareware had with microsoft, they can't make nintendo donkey kong games like dk 64 or dk country, they can only make the lame bongo games or games like mario kart with the dk characters in them... totally stoopid :sadlink:

Posted

Please.

Posted

They must die!

The popular N64 exclusive game "Banjo Kazooie" will soon be released on Xbox Live arcade. "Why is a N64 exclusive game coming out on Xbox Live Arcade and not Wii Virtual Console?" you might ask. Because f***ing Microsoft bought out Rare, the developer who made the game and was formerly Nintendo second party. Now Satan Microsoft owns Rare and every game it ever made, short of games featuring Donkey Kong. Now a perfectly good game will be release on Xbox, and not Wii, where it should be released.

On the upside, I now have another piece of evidence that Microsoft is actually the Antichrist.

Ok seriously, this seems really overheated because of this. Microsoft owns rare now ( we could go into large arguments about competition and money, but we'll gloss over that) and therefore rare are outputting their game onto the console that they can. It's just like porting a title from (for example) xbox360 to ps3 or between any of the consoles.

yeah i agree... and because of a lawsuit rareware had with microsoft, they can't make nintendo donkey kong games like dk 64 or dk country, they can only make the lame bongo games or games like mario kart with the dk characters in them... totally stoopid :sadlink:

Ok, there're so many things wrong here:

1)I don't think that lawsuit ever existed

2)Nintendo own the IP for donkey kong, rare just made several of the donkey kong games

3)Nintendo can keep making donkey kong games, in fact rare had nothing do with donkey konga or anything like that, that was all created by nintendo studios

4)Rare are still producing some games for Nintendo, namely on the DS as microsoft does not have a handheld. Recent examples include diddy kong racing and viva pinata

It's just a game. Buy an Xbox 360 if you really want to play it again on a newer console, or possibly an N64 to play the original and stop whining over such a little thing.

Or download an N64 emulator, like Project64 6.5, and then download the ROM, I did, got some fscking Jigsaw pieces, fsck yeah.

lolololololmuffin

(sorry, decided to quote the 3rd post as well because I was on a roll)

Posted

Wait, meaning that my james bond games for 64 are now microsoft owned? yuck!

Posted

It's just a game. Buy an Xbox 360 if you really want to play it again on a newer console, or possibly an N64 to play the original and stop whining over such a little thing.

Or download an N64 emulator, like Project64 6.5, and then download the ROM, I did, got some fscking Jigsaw pieces, fsck yeah.

www.doperoms.com is a good emulator and rom site. My friend Aidan (Dr Salvador) has Majoras Mask on his PC. And loads of other games as well.

Posted

Rare produced many N64 games, the entire DK series as well as goldeneye, perfect dark, banjo kazooie.

here is a list of games that rare produced & will probably never be on nintendo again:

* 1983 - Jetpac

* 1984 - Sabre Wolf

* 1985 - Entombed

* 1986 - Outlaws; Dragonskulle

* 1988 - R.C. Pro-Am; Jeopardy!

* 1989 - Marble Madness

* 1990 - The Amazing Spider-Man; Snake Rattle 'n' Roll

* 1991 - Battletoads

* 1994 - Super Battletoads; Donkey Kong Country, Killer Instinct

* 1995 - Donkey Kong Land

* 1996 - Killer Instinct Gold

* 1997 - Blast Corps; GoldenEye 007

* 1998 - Banjo-Kazooie

* 1999 - Jet Force Gemini; Donkey Kong 64

* 2000 - Perfect Dark

* 2001 - Conker's Bad Fur Day

* 2002 - Star Fox Adventures

* 2004 - It's Mr. Pants

* 2005 - Conker: Live & Reloaded

Posted (edited)

Ok, there're so many things wrong here:

1)I don't think that lawsuit ever existed

2)Nintendo own the IP for donkey kong, rare just made several of the donkey kong games

3)Nintendo can keep making donkey kong games, in fact rare had nothing do with donkey konga or anything like that, that was all created by nintendo studios

4)Rare are still producing some games for Nintendo, namely on the DS as microsoft does not have a handheld. Recent examples include diddy kong racing and viva pinata

Donkey Konga was fscking fun.

You forgot the Banjo Kazooie game on the DS as well.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, I dislike Microsoft.

Posted

I never knew so many people here hate them too. Did you know that Microsoft have made Avatars? Rip-off.

Posted

Actually, rare made those XD

and they had plans for them before Nintendo released mii's. I think a quote a rare employee used was:

"it's not like microsoft came to us and said "Nintendo have miis! Do something!"

Also, Star Fox was the last game rare released on a nintendo home console, the last two were released on the xbox.

Posted

It's the principle. Microsoft bought out a great game company and turned it into a crappy one. And now they're recycling the good games that Rare made for the good consoles and cross-compiling them for Xbox. In other words, Microsoft is now leaching off Nintendo's better management ability. Quite frankly, I think it's dispicable. Which is kind of redundant.

In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, I hate Microsoft.

:tingle: > :xbox:

Posted

I just have one question for you.

Are you using a PC right now?

Posted

I just have one question for you.

Are you using a PC right now?

Unfortunately, yes. Microsoft is the establishment. The only way we can overthrow the evil tyrants that rule our technology is with a bloody coup!

Posted

Buy a Mac? eeesh...

Also

Microsoft bought out a great game company and turned it into a crappy one

You havn't played viva pinata, have you?