Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you solve a Rubik's Cube?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Somehow I knew that statistics will be 50/50. It's hard to love Zelda games if you hate solving puzzles ;)
And if you follow that logic, another half should like sports or martial arts... or maybe music... or mythology... But that's offtopic anyway ^_^

P.S. http://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic1-110507.php

Posted

i cant my brother can do one side though...but dont trust people on youtube with rubik's cubes adam and jamie from mythbuster had one of them blindfolded and the other with their feet and it looked like they solved it but they did the opposite and rewinded the camera so dont trust anyone!

Posted

Those Dan Brown videos are real tutorials, though, on the actual algorithms and how to use them in order to solve the cube.

And you can tell someone's not faking it when they throw the cube down at the end of the video. You can't properly reverse that without claiming to have magic powers.

Posted

Why did you post that twice?...

Anyway, I probably could if I tried for ages and ages. There must be some kind of technique or something. I've tried one once and I just did it randomly for ages until I got one side finished.

Posted

I memorized the step-by-step method enclosed with my cube and made various improvements on it.

Posted

Yes.