Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nice Guys

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I must say, this gives good advice. People at school ask me why I act like James Bond, here is a reason.

And shadowknight, that is so true. When the people I mentioned before say I'm "not being cool" because I'm not wearing oversized caps and really crappy jackets and shoes, it gives me an indication that I am not being a complete tool.

Posted

Well, now that I'm no longer walking around in a complete rage, I have a few new ideas to contribute.

Quite simply, it seems to me like a good way to deal with the fact that you're more mature than people your age would be to date someone older than yourself. Of course, age alone does not decide maturity, but it certainly contributes.

Also, when I made my last few posts, I was feeling rather...blah. Life sucked, everything was going wrong, and it seemed to me that I would never win when it came to relationships. Now, however, I'm finding myself in an odd situation that takes parts from a few of the opinions I've had and throws them together. I have met someone so similar to myself in personality that I'm not sure what to think. I'll tell you something, though I won't go into detail just yet. Things go up and down. What's true one day isn't necessarily true the next. So be patient and do not go raging acoss the Internet.

Posted

I would say so. I haven't changed other than that I now am more willing to talk to people and be social.

What I meant was, what you see as true one day may be proved false the next. With so many variables at play, relationships tend to change, especially during the teenage years.

Posted

You're just a pussy.

And you're a tough guy, tough guy.

Posted (edited)

Don't be a jerk. I respect people, and it's payed off recently. When I say recently, I mean that in the past week or two things have started being good again because I've found some more mature people to hang out with.

Why do idiots like you think respect is a bad thing?

Edited by shadowknight (see edit history)

Posted

But sir, I'm not whining. I didn't say that girls don't like me, I said high-school relationships are quite unstable. With all the hormones teenagers have running through their veins, mood swing happen and things change.

And besides, girls like me plenty. I now see that I no longer have myself convinced otherwise.

Posted

Actually, a truth will always be true. That's why it's called truth.

Are you still a nice guy

I think that what is meant by Shadowknight, is that what is perceived to be true may not actually be true.

You seem to have a bit of an issue with people gaining advice on the internet. Many people do that, and relationships are a common problem.

Shadowknight, you seem like a good guy, just don't get frustrated, it only gets better.

And figurehead, calm down, or get out of this thread please.

Posted

You're right, I can't do anything, which is why I asked nicely, you aren't adding anything of use to the thread, so I asked that you not add anything at all. I'm sure people around here wouldn't want someone like me being a mod, I'd be a bit too strict for a site like this about some things.

Posted

You're like a moderator

except you can't do anything

That's right. You've got the power!