Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wild West

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Have you managed to get in yet?

Yes I have, and its not as filthy as I thought, but bad enough!

Posted

Huzzah!

See? I'm trustworthy enough.

Posted

Off Topic

Wait a minute wasn't it you who gave me the password? And how does that make you trustworthy? If anything it makes you troublesome.

On Topic

The wild west lives up to its title therefore making it worth deleting!

Posted

Yeah, I did give you the pass, but I gave you the right pass, you didn't believe me, even though you wouldn't even try it. So, I was trustworthy there, but troublesome for everyone else.

Posted

Off Topic

Wait a minute wasn't it you who gave me the password? And how does that make you trustworthy? If anything it makes you troublesome.

On Topic

The wild west lives up to its title therefore making it worth deleting!

The point of a password is that you have to WILLINGLY ask for it

The point of a password into the forum is that you WILLINGLY HAVE TO PUT THE PASSWORD IN TO ENTER IT

The point of a password IS SO YOU DON'T ENTER THE FORUM OR SEE THINGS FROM IT IF YOU DO NOT DESIRE TO

Zeldafan lives up his logic, therefore making him worth deleting.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I gave him the pass for a laugh. I was hoping that he would annoy the hell out of everyone there.

That didn't work. I'll have to think of another way to get someone else to annoy people.

Posted

Sahaqiel

I gave him the pass for a laugh. I was hoping that he would annoy the heck out of everyone there.

That didn't work. I'll have to think of another way to get someone else to annoy people.

You know I didn't do anything wrong to deserve that kind of talk. Just because I agree with the creator of this thread for crying out loud doesn't mean I "Deserve Deleting"

And lolz man XD

I was going to do that but then I decided not to! Man that post was funny :P

Posted

This is REALLY stupid. The Wild West was made because people were complaining about that stuff being on the regular forums. Now you're complaining about the solution?

Posted

The above post is the best one in this thread.

Posted

Sahaqiel

Am I the only on who finds that rude!

Oh and by the way, shutting down the wild west has been suggested several times so its obviously bothering people.

Posted

you have been removed access to TWW perhaps we should have left it that way?

TWW is a forum for POINTLESS TOPICS and possibly for a more older audience. TWW isn't going if you have a problem with it don't go there and since you can't adhere to doing that yourself I'm revoking you of permissions to go in there.

I locked muffin's thread because it was annoying someone and yet it's locked and it's still annoying you? You and muffin need to sort things out other than bringing the rant to the public.

perhaps you should empty your Personal Message inbox and PM me the full story.

locked, mods although feel free to say whatever you wanted to in case you didn't have time.

- Tappy