Worst day ever

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, so I woke up feeling pretty good. Then I got on the bus and realized that I forgot my math and Spanish homework. That was bad, but it quickly got worse. My knee, which I injured two years ago and re-injured over spring break, was acting up. It hurt really bad, but I just dealt with it.

Fast forward to Multimedia, I check my grades online and notice two C's! Now, that's really weird, considering that I'm an A student. Anyway, my Chemistry grade has fallen from a 92 to a 76 because of one lab. My lab book fell apart in the turn in box, and she gave me a 16 because of it! That sucks, considering that I spent the better part of 3 hours preparing that lab report.

The other C was a spanish grade that fell from a 96 to a 79 because she gave me a 0 on an assignment that I wasn't there to do. It was supposed to be excused because I was at tennis, but no. She gave me a 0 instead.

Then, at tennis, I got destroyed in a match because my mind was on the two C's I have. I then proceded to fall down because my injured knee gave out.

Today sucked.

Posted

Whoa... I am sorry about all that.

Posted

At least you get to know that Jesus loves you.

Posted

Well could have been worse right?

if you have a girlfriend, she could have broken up with you. For instance.

But yeah, that would suck

Posted

Feel lucky.

There were people that had a far worse day than you.

Posted

Feel lucky.

There were people that had a far worse day than you.

Everyone's a communist...

Posted

Everyone's a communist...

I wonder why if true...

Posted

I wonder why if true...

I'm sorry, what? Typo?

Posted

I'm sorry, what? Typo?

I'm sorry, what it is supposed to say is: I wonder why if what you say is true, is what the sentence says/means.

Posted

Yeah. That sucks. But seriously. You were disappointed about getting Cs?

Lol. The marking system in Scotland is (from best to worst)

6 (in some subjects)

7 (fail)

I have like 2 1s. I hardly ever get 5s, and I sometimes get 4s. I usually get 2s or 3s.

It could be worse. Count yourself lucky. "Oh no! I'm still above average, but not as much as I was!", I would say Cs would be good. So don't feel bad about that.

But yeah, the rest absolutely sucks.

Posted

Ok, so I woke up feeling pretty good. Then I got on the bus and realized that I forgot my math and Spanish homework. That was bad, but it quickly got worse. My knee, which I injured two years ago and re-injured over spring break, was acting up. It hurt really bad, but I just dealt with it.

Fast forward to Multimedia, I check my grades online and notice two C's! Now, that's really weird, considering that I'm an A student. Anyway, my Chemistry grade has fallen from a 92 to a 76 because of one lab. My lab book fell apart in the turn in box, and she gave me a 16 because of it! That sucks, considering that I spent the better part of 3 hours preparing that lab report.

The other C was a spanish grade that fell from a 96 to a 79 because she gave me a 0 on an assignment that I wasn't there to do. It was supposed to be excused because I was at tennis, but no. She gave me a 0 instead.

Then, at tennis, I got destroyed in a match because my mind was on the two C's I have. I then proceded to fall down because my injured knee gave out.

Today sucked.

Puhhh you think thats bad my mom told me I couldn't watch high school musical because its for girls :sadness::rain:

Posted

Puhhh you think thats bad my mom told me I couldn't watch high school musical because its for girls :sadness::rain:

Don't listen to her! You put on some hot pants and high heels right now and march yourself down to the theatre!

Posted

You think that's bad? My brother died that way.

Not funny.

Posted (edited)

My brother died because the Ice Cream man ran over him. :landmaster:

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

That's not an ice cream truck, that's a Landmaster.