Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 2

338 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah guys, we got 72 hours.

Don't vote me off right away...

Posted

Pikachu is also alive. On the first night, when I went to kill Umbreon, I was hit by lightning.

Posted

asfgjkjlfsdg, I'm changing my vote to Nabeshin, because I don't think it's NAC. I'm pretty darn sure I'm allowed to vote for Nabe.

Also, if you're dead, you may not post in this topic. Thank you. :n_n:

Posted (edited)

Guys, I promise I'm not the werewolf! Last game I voted for Teto who ended up being a wolf! Why would I try to kill my ally? And I even tried to convince you guys to vote for him too.

Ah well, if I die you will find out I'm not a wolf, and I hope you kill Chameleon. He voted for me pretty darn quickly for very little reason.

Sometimes when one of your teammate's death is imminent you should vote for them to throw people off. It's a tactic. I've voted pretty early on every time and I haven't changed any of my votes.

I voted for you because Teto chose to leave you out of his FOS suspicion list for the same reason he was defending Rokai. Seeing as there are no other leads as far as I can tell, I think that's a good reason. I suggest if you can prove you are not a WW you do so. Or give me another reasonable lead.

Also, this post:

Chameleon, they're on to you.

Pretty much solidifies the fact that I am not a WW for several reasons. 1. It's clearly a joke. 2. Assuming it was serious, Teto would be incredibly stupid to say something like this. EVEN IF he was trying to use reverse psychology on everyone. If I were a WW, I could handle the situation much better on my own. 3. (Assuming this was a serious post again) Teto's dead; he's not even supposed to post, yet he came in here to sway some votes onto me.

EDIT: Something I just realized is that Teto is accusing Umbreon of killing him (with the Falcon Punch). There is a possibility that Teto could be trying to throw us off Umbreon's trail (Umbreon may not even be Captain Falcon). There is also a possibility that he is telling the truth. In which case Umbreon could be an evil OMT or a WW or something. Does anyone have anything else incriminating against Umbreon?

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

NAC.

Teto told me to.

He said he was working with you.

And that you're the werewolf.

Posted

Guys, I promise I'm not the werewolf! Last game I voted for Teto who ended up being a wolf! Why would I try to kill my ally? And I even tried to convince you guys to vote for him too.

Horrible werewolf, just horrible.

This happened last game when Joshizzle wanted to kill me off.

You're really stupid, aren't you.

Posted

NAC.

Teto told me to.

He said he was working with you.

And that you're the werewolf.

Where/when was this? Was this after he was dead?

Posted

Man, I got attacked by two people at once? >_>

A bit of an overkill, there.

STOP BEING SO MEAN.

I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTEST FRIENDS.

And whoever else hit me in the face.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Where/when was this? Was this after he was dead?

After. I would have been mod killed if I did it when I was alive. NAC told me to do dirty things.

Posted

I got a Mr. Saturn from one of the corpses.

Posted

After. I would have been mod killed if I did it when I was alive. NAC told me to do dirty things.

That's no fun at all. That's not how the game works. :(

It's possible that Teto is lying. He could be accusing NAC to throw us off the real WW (which, with the amount of people left, could really screw everyone over), or he could be using reverse psychology to make me think this. Although the evidence I pointed out against NAC does not support the latter possibility. If anyone can point out anything else incriminating about NAC and/or Umbreon in particular (anyone at all, really

Posted

I might be lying. That's for me to know and you to find out.

Posted

Teto, you aren't supposed to post in the thread if you are dead.

You aren't annoying like Rokai, but you are doing the same thing we all yelled at Rokai for in Werewolf 1.

Leave please. :D

Posted

I might be lying. That's for me to know and you to find out.

Well you are disregarding the rules and ruining the game by cheating. Had you not posted anything my vote would still be for NAC, so I'm not going to change it for now.

Posted

Fair enough. I'm just messing with you from beyond the grave.