Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 2

338 posts in this topic

Posted

You are Samus, Bounty Hunter, Town.

Ability: Charge Shot

Every night, you can charge your gun. If it is already charged, you may choose one player and kill them. When you kill, you lose your charge.

Item: none

Please reply to this PM so I know you got it. If you have questions about your role, feel free to ask. Good luck!

Posted

Paddymac has left. He said so in a topic he made. Can I take over?

Posted

Wait! I just realised that I know who the Werewolf is... Yeah. I'm still obeying the rule of no editing though, as you can see.

Posted

For future reference, guys, if you drop out, don't post your entire PM.

Final Day

As light sprung up, and the timer followed, the three remaining people realized no one had died last night (not including Paddymac, who had grown stir-crazy and leaped off the edge). This would be, however, their final day, that much was certain. Better or worse, it would all be over after today.

48 hours left in the day. 2 votes to lynch.

Posted

This'll be quick. Can I post my full PM at the end though?

I think we all should when the game ends.

Continue.

Posted

For future reference, guys, if you drop out, don't post your entire PM.

Final Day

As light sprung up, and the timer followed, the three remaining people realized no one had died last night (not including Paddymac, who had grown stir-crazy and leaped off the edge). This would be, however, their final day, that much was certain. Better or worse, it would all be over after today.

48 hours left in the day. 2 votes to lynch.

Oh, golly. This is going to be terrible. D=

Also, WHY, PADDYMAC, WHY?

So it's just Kimmy, Chameleon, and I. D= I never thought either of you guys would be the werewolf, and I still don't see how, but lkdsjfal;sd. This is going to be entertaining/terrible.

Posted

Well, Paddymac isn't the werewolf. Also, Kimmy revealed her role very early in the game. That could mean she doesn't really have anything to hide or she's being very tricksy. Also, despite the fact I've been very influential in the voting process and it has turned out to be unfavorable for the townsfolk

Posted

D=

Chameleon

I trusted you. =(

And apparently Kimmy's not the wolf, so you're my only choice. It has to be you.

Also, ololol at standoff and Kimmy having to decide.

Gosh, Chameleon, why are you still standing around? You're running out of time to bribe Kimmers. =(

Posted

I already told her my role. She was the first person that knew, actually. She also knows my ability. I suggest you tell yours if you have nothing to hide

Posted

Well, I'm Olimar. =(

I can pick a random Pikmin every night, and whatever I pick indicates what property I have on the next night. On the first night, someone actually PREVENTED ME from picking a Pikmin. I mean, really, my ability's not to great to begin with; not even letting me use it is just cruel. On Night 2, I picked a Red Pikmin, so I was invulnerable to fire on Night 3.

Also, apparently White Pikmin are special in such a way that, if I pick one, I may kill whoever I think is the Werewolf on the next night. This was the only Pikmin ability specified in the primary PM. I seriously can't imagine what the abilities for the other Pikmin are. White and Red would be pretty obvious, and those are the only ones I know about. =(

Also, if I accumulate six Pikmin and someone tries to kill me by any means, I can use them to recover, so I don't die (I lose the Pikmin after I do this). But we'd never make it to SIX NIGHTS, NABE.

Admit it, my ability is terrible. It would be better if it weren't so specific. Being invulnerable to fire? What would that do, protect me from Muffin? =(

Posted

***I only voted once (on both days) and did not change my vote. Both of those votes were for the two people we know were werewolves. Obviously I am NOT the werewolf. If I were a werewolf it would have been an incredibly stupid move and I could have used my influence of other people's votes to my advantage. It also would have probably caused a lot of conflict among my supposed team mates.***

I have more reason to expect you than I do Kimmy.

You did not participate in the voting in day one, or day two (you only started voting after both of your team mates were dead which makes me question wether or not this was to draw attention away from you). Which means you did not vote for Rokai; that would make sense if you were on his team. These things are suspicious.

Kimmy voted for Rokai early on Day 1, something a team mate surely wouldn't do. This pretty much excludes Kimmy from the possibility of being a werewolf.

There is obviously some truth in your interpretation of your role; it would be silly to lie entirely. I believe that you could not act the first night because nobody was killed (except by an item from Kimmy (or so she says)). However, on the second night someone was.

One of the kills on the second night was from me. I am Mr. Game and Watch; I rolled a 9; which is a kill. It was an accident. This leaves two other kills without explanation. One of them is from you or Kimmy.

You have also been backing up my opinions throughout the game (where you have been active). It's usually a good idea for a werewolf to do this as a protective measure. You realized I had a good amount of influence, so you chose me.

Posted

I agreed with you because I had generally not been paying enough attention to anything; I have a somewhat busy schedule. D= That's the reason I didn't vote on the first few days- not only did I not vote, but I also did not even post, unless I may have said something stupid due to my lack of understanding. I hadn't even known the game had started until Rokai had been lynched and Teto was las;kjf I don't know how many votes he had, but I'd think that he had had enough.

I also agreed with you because you are smart, and very persuasive. Your post almost made me think I was the Werewolf. I actually don't think it could possibly be you anymore, so it must be Kimmy. Unfortunately, she would likely agree with you and vote me off anyway, and I would like to stay alive so that she doesn't win (I think the rule is that when there's one Citizen and one Werewolf left, the Werewolf wins). But if she doesn't vote for me, she'd vote for you, which would mean that we'd lose anyway. skldjfaskjfd Changing my vote to Kimmy. I can only hope that you have the goodness in your heart to do so too. D= Because if you don't, we'd lose. It's just a game, though, so it's not such a big dealio. But still, it would be sad. =(

I also agreed with you because I...

I love you. :mellow:

Posted

I also agreed with you because I...

I love you. :mellow:

:huh:

I'd like to retract my vote for the moment, please.

Posted

***I only voted once (on both days) and did not change my vote. Both of those votes were for the two people we know were werewolves. Obviously I am NOT the werewolf. If I were a werewolf it would have been an incredibly stupid move and I could have used my influence of other people's votes to my advantage. It also would have probably caused a lot of conflict among my supposed team mates.***

That's what the werewolves said, "Why would I vote for my teammates?"

Posted (edited)

That's what the werewolves said, "Why would I vote for my teammates?"

You're a moron. I voted for them first without changing my vote very early on each day.

The reason werewolves say that is because later in the game they say "Oh crap, my teammate is about to reach majority! I better cover up my tracks!"

The earlier you vote and the less you change your vote the more you can be trusted. (That is if you are voting for a werewolf).

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)