Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to Vote for President!

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Today is the day to get out and vote if you are eligible. Either way, vote here and let us know your final opinion on who should be the United State's next President! At the end of poll closing at 11:59PM 11/4, this poll had: OBAMA-26 votes, MCCAIN- 8 votes, OTHER- 4 votes.

Posted

OH-BAH-MAH!

Posted

Nader.

Posted

I voted Obama. THOUGH I AM NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE IN THE REAL poo, EVEN THOUGH THE CHOICE OF AMERICAN PRESIDENT WILL HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ON MY COUNTRY! that's what i call democracy... nope lol

Posted

I can't vote, but I worked at the polling booths today. 8 bucks an hour to miss school! O:

Posted

Ha ha. Everybody hates McCain.

I didn't think that this whole 'presidential election' thing was a big deal.

I guess it is.

Joke.

Posted

Nader. Just because I'm bored, and there's no other good candidates this year...

I swear, one of these years Nader's going to go outside in his pajamas, bunny slippers, and cup of coffee in his hands and go get his newspaper, and then find out he's president.

Posted

I've been very excited about this election. I voted (during the early voting last week) for Obama. He is the first politician to make me feel hope in America. For the longest time I've felt that our country has fallen into a bad state and the government just wasn't listening to the people. I was even considering the idea of moving up north to Canada because of how low the United States has sunk. I almost cried one night while watching Obama on the T.V. because I felt so relieved that maybe we could have a leader who listens to the people and isn't for the benefit of the wealthy.

Posted

If I were one year older, I would vote for McCain. I think government is already too big, and killing babies is wrong.

Does anyone else think it's wierd that Obama had his cronies trying to dig up dirt on "Joe the Plumber". It's one thing to campaign against your political opponent, but a private citizen asking legitimate questions? Come on.

Posted

I would have to wait up until midnight to watch the election results on TV.

Damn Scotland and it's Geographical location.

Posted

I'd vote for McCain, but I'm just one year too young. Oh well.

Posted

I never watch the news. I've only heard of Obama and McCain.

I should watch the news. I only watch news based comedy quizzes.

Posted

QUOTE (Kaseixjaa @ Nov 4 2008, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't vote, but I worked at the polling booths today. 8 bucks an hour to miss school! O:

sweet deal.....

BARACK AND ROLL!!!!

Posted

I'm guessing that the reason nobody's posting is because of the election or something?