Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where do baby's come from?

60 posts in this topic

Posted

A man has to have sex with a woman without a condom.

You then wait nine months, usually, unless your baby is angryfaced up.

And then it comes out of her vagina.

Why can't any of you answer a question?

Posted

Zeldafan is an idiotic little child. Oh and Zeldafan, if you didn't already know, Santa doesn't exist and The Easter Bunny is a rapist.

Absorb this information!

Posted

^ What he said.

If you really want to find out yourself, though,, look it up on the internet. :)

I don't think that would be very... educational.

Posted

I don't think you want to know. Honestly, you'll find out sooner or later. Best to keep your mind pure for as long as you can.

Posted

Ignore everything that's told to you by anyone but me concerning this matter...

It's usually customary when it happens to a married couple, but it still happens to younger peoples...

Let's go back to the dawn of time... Human beings were just as stupid as they are now, and just as lazy. They devised the plan to get lesser beings to do their chores for them... So they created a machine that would spit out babies every so often... So that's where babies come from today, They're manufactured in a machine! And then they're shipped off to someone and they have to pay 6 monies, whether they ordered the baby or not. |D These babies are actually delivered to the wrong people by mistakes. ;c

Posted

Wikipedia. Try Wikipedia. It'll have the answer. It always does. You obviously don't believe in the Stork. But I still think you're stupid.

And you know I've never liked your guts Tejo. (If you honestly believe that I'm making the same typo a million times I meant to say Tejo!)

Where do babies come from,internet my friend
Babies Come From The Internet :o
I already gave him the pass. Ages ago. He claims that it isn't as bad as he thought it would be.

We're just waiting to see what he says when he finds out where they come from.

Wrongo Tejo :P I said it wasn't evil, but it was bad enough! Get you facts straight unlike your name :pwned: (You have to think that one out really hard to "gey" it XD)
Gee, you'd think a 99-year-old would have figured this out long ago...

Seriously, if you don't know, and your parents haven't told you, and you're actually serious about this, I'm not about to circumvent the authority of your parents in such... delicate matters

Lol yeah babies weren't around in my day.

A man has to have sex with a woman without a condom.

You then wait nine months, usually, unless your baby is angryfaced up.

And then it comes out of her vagina.

Why can't any of you answer a question?

No its gotta be someth'en else?

Zeldafan is an idiotic little child. Oh and Zeldafan, if you didn't already know, Santa doesn't exist and The Easter Bunny is a rapist.

Absorb this information!

Actually I knew that but where'd you learn that? Chip'n Dales?

Ok lets just stop the bickering and start over >_<

Posted (edited)

Zeldafan, we've gone over this. YOU BUY THEM IN A SHOP, just like everything else. Also, OLLOOLLOLOLOLOLO FLAMING TETO.

aslklkdlkaslkfalkdlgsbla';sdkgdskgl;saghksha;gks'ghsh;

Edited by CDC - US 447 (see edit history)

Posted

But I thought they came from the Internet?

Posted

But I thought they came from the Internet?

Ebay, shops, same thing.

JEFF GOLDBLUM? HE'S ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL CARDS IN ALL OF DUEL MONSTERS!

Posted

I found out....

:unsure:

Posted

ITT: People trying to come up with funny answers when they're just idiotic and not funny at all and the only person laughing is the creator.

My answer is the only real one.

Also, troll.

Posted

Everyone is trying too hard.

Zeldafan, why are you calling Teto "Tejo"? It doesn't make any sense and it's not funny.

Posted

... This is pointless. Zzz But either way, wtf. Why do parents say they come from storks? Maybe from ostriches. Or even better; penguins.

Posted

Where do baby's come from :nervouslink:? My mom always told me it would be better if I found out when I want one :boohoo:.

quite frankly you realy will wish you didnt ask when you find out :yuk:

Posted

You know, I'm more than sure that you've made this thread without seriousness.

Just in case, though,

When a man (Or a woman) and a woman (Or another man/woman) love each other very much, (Or if one side/both sides isn't/aren't consenting or willing, but you don't want to go there.) they stimulate each other's "special" organs, (Or other organs, but you don't want to go there either. Most of the time with their respective "special" organs.) until a process called ejaculation occurs. (Which is the output of your respective "special" organ's fluids.) If ejaculation occurs while a man and a woman's "special" organs are together, then the female's "special" organ, (If it's the appropriate time for the female.) called an egg, (Not the dairy store variety, but they're essentially very similar.) is fertilized. After a few months of development, the fertilized egg will have developed webbed hands and feet, and will have started taking the shape of a human child. (Or any other animal child; this applies to basically all "special"ually reproductive animal species.) After a while, the webs between your fingers and toes starts to decay and the fetus (A pre-baby, so to speak.) look more and more human. Eventually, the process called labor will happen and regardless of where the mother is, the baby will be born through her vagina, which is part of her "special" organs.

There is also artificial insemination, which occurs when someone is fertilized without having to exchange fluids with anyone. (Which applies to both males and females now, roflrofl. Male pregnancy.)

Of course, these fluids can mean very bad things to you.

Things like STD's may occur. These are "Special"ly Transmitted Diseases. If you exchange your fluids (Most of the time, any fluids besides tears and sweat, and I think, urine.) with another person (Regardless of gender) who is afflicted with these special diseases, you have a fair chance of contracting the disease yourself. To prevent this, many make sure to wear a condom, which is a piece of rubber that you wear over male "special" organs to prevent fluids from contacting sensitive spots of your body. (This also prevents pregnancy from happening due to the lack of exchange between these fluids, unless it breaks, in which case, the participants are screwed, excuse the double entendre.) There are things like Crabs, though, in which a small parasite latches to your body and starts to mess you up. But it's not as severe as AIDS, which has (With about one exception) killed people much earlier than they need to be killed, by weakening their immune system drastically, which leaves them open to all sorts of diseases. Small diseases could kill you. (Provided you have AIDS.)

Which is why people get themselves and their partners tested before they exchange "special" fluids. However, people should always wear a condom before doing anything, unless they want a child.

Also, it's highly illegal, (Highly.) to participate in these actions if one of the sides is not of legal age, which is, most of the time, 18 and older. Other places have lower ages, but America's standard is usually around that.

And that's basically sex ed for you.

If you already knew this, then shame on you. :) You just received information.

Sahaqiel