Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where do baby's come from?

60 posts in this topic

Posted

OHMYGOD, I love the birth video. When the head comes out, it looks like an avacado pit. :D I've seen that thing like how many times.

Have you guys seen the sex video? They videotaped it from inside the girl's hoohaa, and he's going iiiiiiiin and ooooout, and then BAM! He shoots it. It's like AUGHUHUHHH.

I remember seeing that 8th grade. My teacher rewinded the video after the woman gave birth, so it looked like the doctor pushed the baby back in. :P It was kinda gross with all the water pouring out of there, though. Wasn't expecting that back then...

Posted

I can't watch birthing videos, they make my ovaries shrink in horror.

Posted

pierce F***cake!

Tejo

Wow. Is that really all you do when trying to annoy people?

Replace one letter and... No. Fierce Muffin's one was just terrible. You rhymed Fierce with Pierce. Clever girl. And put a swear in his name...

Ooh... Harsh...

I can tell that you're going to try to insult me with a reply where you edit my post so it says, 'I smell like pooh.'.

Wow. Harsh words from a small girl.

F**k I love this. Let's see how Zeldafan tries to insult me next.

Anyway. It's good to know that you know where babies come from. If you don't you should have somhow figured it out by now. If not, you're stupider than I thought.

Posted

I have tried typing with one hand and it gets old, also you type on the Wii rofl, for

Posted

Err, is Zeldafan a male or female? :wacko:

Posted

Male.

And Zeldafan, I don't recall any mods putting text in quoted text that implied they said what you put in it.

And yes, it was homophobic, because you implied only a man with a woman could have sex.

You did know what was going on because you edited my paragraph in a way that implied you knew what sex was.

I wasn't being rude. It was worse than Kimmy's; she said where babies ejaculate from, you said stuff about "butt AIDS" and having sex with children 5 and younger, among other things.

And typing on a Wii isn't that hard.

Scrolling up and down is a pain, though.

And I'm not reading your mind, that's your most likely intention. Who would make a thread about where babies come from, an apparently sensitive and/or inappropriate topic in Open Floor, even though they know the answer, if they're not trying to get stupid answers or a laugh?

Sahaqiel

Posted

Err, is Zeldafan a male or female? :wacko:
Um I think this extra baggage makes me a male? Why you ask >_>
Male.

And Zeldafan, I don't recall any mods putting text in quoted text that implied they said what you put in it.

I've seen it done when I ask a bunch of questions ^_^

This is basically what they would do to help me out :flowers:

And yes, it was homophobic, because you implied only a man with a woman could have sex.

Um hello thats my opinion and its not homophobic.

You did know what was going on because you edited my paragraph in a way that implied you knew what sex was.

Well I just left in all the funny parts but still I want to hear how people answer this question because its interesting.

I wasn't being rude. It was worse than Kimmy's; she said where babies ejaculate from, you said stuff about "butt AIDS" and having sex with children 5 and younger, among other things.

Well in a sense I was quoting you, but I plea the fifth since I was just joking.

And typing on a Wii isn't that hard.

Scrolling up and down is a pain, though.

Actually the scrolling is the best part and still it takes forever and leaves mistakes <(*O*)>

And I'm not reading your mind, that's your most likely intention. Who would make a thread about where babies come from, an apparently sensitive and/or inappropriate topic in Open Floor, even though they know the answer, if they're not trying to get stupid answers or a laugh?

Sahaqiel

Well that was mean :( Like I said the topic is interesting and theres nothing wrong with me for making it and its not a stupid laugh :linkblink:

Posted

Um I think this extra baggage makes me a male? Why you ask >_>

Because Teto was calling you a woman.

Women have extra baggage, too.

Posted

Haha, men have nothing to worry about except a wife that's going to have many mood swings. The chicks gotta experience the wonderful feeling of giving birth.

The proper question to ask after discovering where babies come from is, "Can you do it standing up?"

Posted

"Can you do it standing up?"
Hey I remember you asking that question in another thread?

Posted

Learning it was really akward

Posted

Learning it was really akward
Really? Not for me my friend told me.

Well the secrets out I know "Where Babies Come From" I guess this thing should be *Locked* before a 7 or 10 year old comes along and reads this :o

Posted

Really? Not for me my friend told me.

Well the secrets out I know "Where Babies Come From" I guess this thing should be *Locked* before a 7 or 10 year old comes along and reads this :o

Even if you lock this people can still read it.

Posted

How dumb.

Posted

I believe the question has been answered and this is going off topic.

:moderated:

Tappy