Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 3

400 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you Ganondorf. Finally someone who knows what's going on here!

You need to stop killing random people though; even if they are suspicious. Suspicion is a good reason to vote but it's not really a good reason to kill. 'Cause then you having a ton of killing and lynching and everyone is dying. Think about it: assuming you are not a WW we have lynching, a WW kill, and then you. At this rate we won't be able to examine any clues and everything is going to go to hell.

Since there isn't really any outstanding evidence against anyone I think it's fair to say if Teto kills another person at random we can assume that he has an objective that goes against that of the innocents'. He may not be a WW, he could very well be a one-man-team.

I don't understand why people think Kimmy is being suspicious.

Posted

I AM A SHADY CHARACTER.

olol.

I don't have any idea who the werewolf might be. I think Teto has the greatest chance of being it because he killed someone.

In any case, I think that his ability is dangerous and should be stopped, werewolf or no.

Posted

I AM A SHADY CHARACTER.

olol.

I don't have any idea who the werewolf might be. I think Teto has the greatest chance of being it because he killed someone.

In any case, I think that his ability is dangerous and should be stopped, werewolf or no.

But we have the opportunity to use the ability for good. As long as he is willing to comply I see no reason to lynch him. However, he has not given us a straight answer wether or not he will hold off from using it in order to benefit the innocents. If he refuses I may change my vote for him. There's always the chance he could lie, but we would know that he did it since his ability is so open. Then we could just vote him off and he would have used his ability for nothing.

If I change my vote to Teto, and if Saha is the WW, I'm likely to die tonight since I'm pretty much spearheading the attack against Saha. (Though if I did die, Muff could also be considered suspicious). Teto obviously can kill people; but that doesn't guarantee he's the WW. Saha is acting very suspicous; but I've already made my case against him.

Posted

I like to sneak into your house at night and look through your socks to see if I can get a reason for the FBI to bust you.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm not going to randomly kill anybody anymore. It was random last time. You can't blame me though. The first day was over in minutes. There wasn't time to pick up clues. I have picked up clues this round though and I think that it could be Kimmy. But I have equal suspicions of Saha. So I'm going to guess that more people share my suspicions about Saha and stick with him.

Kimmy is more of gut instinct, but with Saha, I actually have picked up a few reasons to suspect him.

If I still haven't changed to Saha, I'll do it again to make sure. Sahaqiel

5 hours or so to go. I can't really remember.

Posted

I like to sneak into your house at night and look through your socks to see if I can get a reason for the FBI to bust you.

Sahaqiel

Sounds like an werewolf "informant" to me. I DON'T SEE A LUL. THAT WAS SERIOUS.

Posted

Since there isn't really any outstanding evidence against anyone I think it's fair to say if Teto kills another person at random we can assume that he has an objective that goes against that of the innocents'. He may not be a WW, he could very well be a one-man-team.

That's actually a good point; he may be like Saha in the first Werewolf (he was Ganondorf- if Link, Zelda, and one other mystery person were killed, he would have won the game). So maybe he's on his own team; he's not the werewolf, though.

Also, with awesome daykill abilities may come severe drawbacks. Nabe isn't a lazy guy; he wouldn't throw in an awesomely powerful and unbalanced character, so I'm starting to wonder whether it would be safe to keep Teto aboard. But hey, oh well.

Posted

Vote for me if you will. But as I've said time and again, I'm not the werewolf. You'll just be throwing three days with of sleuthing. And then the game will just last even longer without me to help take out the players.

So you can vote for me. But remember these drawbacks.

I would also like to remind you that Sahaqiel and I are both at 4 votes each.

Kimmy has one vote, but that doesn't really matter as much.

Posted (edited)

I JUST PLAYED DIABLO II: LORD OF DESTRUCTION FOR TWO HOURS.

WHY IS IT STILL DAY 2 FOR GOODNESS SAKE SOMEONE ALL VOTE FOR ONE PERSON.

Actually, you know, I think it was less than one hour, I'll go check.

Oh, wow, apparently it was five.

Man, that went by fast.

fsmklsamkflmkls Nope, 13 to 17 = 4

Four hours.

Man, I'm angryfacing stupid.

Edited by Ganondorf333 (see edit history)

Posted

It'll only last for a few more hours and then it'll be night.

Damn. I would have told you to vote for me to speed things up, but you're already voting for me.

Weren't you the one who didn't want me banned because I speed things up?

Posted

Day ends in a couple hours. Get those votes in if you want someone lynched.

Posted

Oh well. I can't do anything just now.

I'm sticking to Saha and holding on for dear life.

Remember Nabe. Last time there was a tie between me and someone else you killed me. Remember that.

But I was the werewolf that time.

This time I'm innocent and you know it.

Posted

Teto

Posted

Last time there was a tie between me and someone else you killed me.

What?

Posted

Lol

Damn you.

^-^

Well.

I'm screwed. :D

You've made a mistake.

That's all I'm saying.

I think there was.