Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The End

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I would profess my love for someone and, for a few minutes, lament my failure to tell them before it was too late. I would forgive and ask forgiveness, I would love all of my neighbors, and do my best to make the end better for those that never knew happiness in life. I would invite the less fortunate into my home, let them shower, and feed them and provide entertainment. My friends would gather with me and we would remember all of the good times. I would tell my secrets to those that they concern.

And most of all, I would pray. Pray for friends, pray for enemies, pray for family, and pray for strangers. I'd pray for everybody, if only because that's what I feel I should do.

Of course, the world's not ending anytime soon, and we certainly won't know when it will.

Posted

Oh wait, I just figured it out. I'd build the children's park that all my subjects have been demanding for years but I ignored because I'm a selfish dictator.

Now let's see who gets the reference...

Posted

I would use it for evil and then save the world then take over the world.

Posted

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Posted

I would probably still be posting when the wold ends. I would be too busy posting to notice the news stories and mad people running through the streets.