Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Christmas Night

29 posts in this topic

Posted

It's just that I've been referred to as 'he' four times in this thread.

Posted

For this year, if it goes as it usually goes. I'll wake up at about 3:00 or something. Open my presents. Go to relative's houses for like the rest of the day Next go to bed or play with presents. (usually build Legos or play video games.)

Posted (edited)

It's just that I've been referred to as 'he' four times in this thread.

Well, you can hardly blame them for making the assumption, since a majority of the users here are male. If it really bothers you, I'd suggest you set the gender area of your profile to female, so it's specified under your avatar. That way, everyone will be able to see when they read your posts.

---Edit---

Ah, it seems I misunderstood some things, I thought it displayed gender information right there under the avatar. Sorry about that.

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

It is set, but no one ever reads it. XD

Posted

I'll go to my aunt & uncle's house for Christmas eve and have a wonderful dinner with my father's side of the family before opening presents. We'll all talk for a while, and then go home. I'll go to sleep around midnight, probably with my sister sleeping on my floor (it's a tradition. It started years ago when she was afraid of Santa Clause) and listen to christmas music off my iPhone until we fall asleep.

My sister will probably wake me up around 7, insisting that we wake up our parents and open gifts. I'll stave her off for an hour by showing her FLCL (also from my phone) until 8. She'll go annoy my parents awake, and we'll head downstairs to open presents.

Everybody's happy. Woo.

Posted

I will just be at home with my family having some cookies I baked or something to that affect, and watching movies. We never travel anywhere, and most of our family lives on the East Coast of the United States (or deceased). I am on the West :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

"stoopide", I know Anime is a type of animation. Obviously if you were clever(like you're insinuating by calling me "stoopide")you'd realise i was referring to the topic.

And good going guys, that's pretty cool

Yes. I am clever, thank you much.

Usually if you want people to have any idea what you're talking about you would say:

"Anime"

Anime topic

The anime topic

that one anime topic called Anime

a topic where you talk about anime

And, since you're so brilliant. You'd realize "Anime" is a topic for talking about Anime. As in the shows. Not Japanese food or Christmas traditions. Genius.

Like you care about anybody but yourself. Lawlz.

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

What made you assume i was in college? My way is so much better than his because it is.

No.I did not assume that you are in college.I said that Gael is in college,because she's already said that she is before(Sorry I've been calling you a he,Gael.I just forgot to look under the avatar).

And no.Your way is not better.You enjoy what you do and we enjoy what we do.She told you what she would do and you put it down,even though you asked to know what we would do on Christmas night.Just accept it.Now let's forget about this argument.

Posted (edited)

Yes. I am clever, thank you much.

Usually if you want people to have any idea what you're talking about you would say:

"Anime"

Anime topic

The anime topic

that one anime topic called Anime

a topic where you talk about anime

And, since you're so brilliant. You'd realize "Anime" is a topic for talking about Anime. As in the shows. Not Japanese food or Christmas traditions. Genius.

Like you care about anybody but yourself. Lawlz.

You seem to like pointing out the obvious, "stoopide".

And may i ask you where you jumped to the conclusion i was talking about christmas traditions, or japanese food as "Anime", too bad you're just as dumb as the rest.

No.I did not assume that you are in college.I said that Gael is in college,because she's already said that she is before(Sorry I've been calling you a he,Gael.I just forgot to look under the avatar).

And no.Your way is not better.You enjoy what you do and we enjoy what we do.She told you what she would do and you put it down,even though you asked to know what we would do on Christmas night.Just accept it.Now let's forget about this argument.

Yes, my way is better, sorry to disappoint you.

Edited by DungeonMaster (see edit history)

Posted

Nah. What am I going to do this Christmas eve?

KILL_SANTA_CLAUS.jpg

Ah. Nothing like a picture to emphisise your point. ^-^

Posted

Yes, my way is better, sorry to disappoint you.

I'm not going to argue with you.You win.You win because it is impossible to argue with a child.I'll have nothing more to say to you.

Nah. What am I going to do this Christmas eve?

KILL_SANTA_CLAUS.jpg

Ah. Nothing like a picture to emphisise your point. ^-^

Ha,me and my dad have been saying that we were going to shoot santa for years!I've actually broken down exactly how I'd take down Santa,too.

Posted

I will be sitting here on the computer playing Halo.

Posted

I will be sitting here on the computer playing Halo.

Amen to that!

Posted

On Christmas Night, I'll act all happy about the stuff bought for me out of stupidity and then have fun with what I picked out!