I need to get out more.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

. . . Um dude I'm talking about "Social Awkwardness" not schizophrenia

That's not schizophrenia. It's not even remotely like it.

Well there you go! I figured since you're all nice enough, or just annoying, to write your advise I'd reply to you all!

Yes, and I'll have you know, I thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it.

Posted

Become a Cannonballist, then join your local Cannonballism society. They will accept you for who you are and teach you just what you want to know.

...Although they'll most likely resort to placing you in a miniskirt and parading you about the mall. I SHOULD KNOW. I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN CANNONBALLISM, AFTER ALL.

I'M A FIRMER BELIEVER.

And these are good suggestions. >:(

I mean, if you can get used to being in public with a dress on, then you can get used to anything!

Well, unless crossdressing's a regular thing of yours and you're not comfy in your gender's typical clothing.

I like High School Musical

So that explains it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm way to pop culture!!!

EVERYBODY,

:cry:

Posted (edited)

I'll have you know, I thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it.
Glad I have a fan :groupwave:
I'M A FIRMER BELIEVER.

So that explains it.

Sahaqiel

1 You lack all morals :cry:

2 Don't be start'in rumors :killer:

EVERYBODY,
:cry:

Awe its ok you'll get it one day, just watch :bunny::cow: !!!High School Musical!!! :cow::bunny:

Edited by Zeldafan (see edit history)

Posted

Just because I believe in Cannonballism?

Your logic is so flawed right now. :|

You've offended me, a very devout Christian.

AHAHAHAAHA, I'm just kidding, I'm not really a Christian.

But that doesn't mean I lack morals. :|

I mean, look at Ganny! He's a firm believer in Cannonballism, but he's one of the most Christiany people I know!

You need to open your mind. Maybe that's why you don't get out much.

However, that dress will help you open your mind to new or strange ideas!

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm not taking up cross dressing :shiftyeyes:. Instead I have did the opposite to ease my social scare! I decided to go to a 50 person youth group all on my own :eek:! *I mean sure sometimes I'm the weird kid who sits alone on an entire row of benches surrounded by people with social friends in rows of chairs filled with people who could have easily sat beside me or even on the very opposite side of the row of chairs I was sitting on so I wouldn't have one of the elderly leaders sit beside me and act nice to me out of pitty, but that only happened once :boohoo:!*

And sure, I'm still very awkward the first few days, but after going for a while I start to become more and more talkative! The sad thing is that one week I was the life of the party :cheers:. I made everybody laugh and I was just talking up a storm. But then I stopped going for three weeks and when I returned I was a complete stranger! Quiet as could be. And that's when I sat on a row of chairs alone as described up there *. I mean to go from the life of the party to the weird guy who sits alone! I was the only one sitting alone out of all the weirdos! And after that, I didn't go for four whole weeks. This up coming Sunday might make my fifth. . . .

But in the end, I only really told one story out of all this verbose spam. I mean sure it looks like I wrote more, but it's just one thing. Oh and I found the cure for my whole problem. Crowded places with lots of people :groupwave:.

Posted

I guess you beat me for the award for most outrageous smileys.

congrats! n_n

Posted

I don't know what your problem was, but way to come back to an argument two years later.

Posted

I don't know what your problem was, but way to come back to an argument two years later.

I don't know what thread you are talking about but there is no argument going on in here! Are you imagining drama :drama:? Where is the arguing :linkblink:

This thread is a discussion about a boy's serious issues, not a fake argument Zzz

Posted

You call it serious but we call it spam.

Posted

You are a boy?

Posted

Who is a boy?

Posted

OP

Posted

What does "OP" mean?

Posted

Original Poster.