Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you could

40 posts in this topic

Posted

If you had super powers would you use them for good or evil?

And what powers would you have? :biggrin:

Spider-ManStarkArmor.jpg

Posted

Neither. I would use them for my own personal gain. I would have teleportation and telekenesis. So that I could steal money AND kick candy ass!

Posted

I thought you would say that.

Posted

What made you think that then?

And what powers would you have?

Posted

I'd probably end up using my powers for good. =(

My power would be complete control over time. You can do almost anything with influence over the flow of time.

Posted

Hmmm. I guess you could. Yeah. Thinking over it, you could do anything if you could manipulate time. But you can't teleport.

The power to manipulate time and space would do the trick though. I'm going with that.

And Telepathy.

And Pyrokinesis.

If you don't know, Pyrokinesis is the power to... Well wake fire and stuff. Like the human torch.

Posted (edited)

I would have the power to FLY i would fly up next to the city bus and flip him off.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

You would fly just to flip off a bus. And if you've watched Heroes, you know what kinds of problems powers could have. If people found out you could fly, what do you think they would do? They would probably freak out and try to kill you. Some people anyway.

Posted

Well the damn bus is alwas late and if people found out im f ed.

Posted

Fair enough. But with teleportation, you wouldn't even need the bus. You could just sleep in and then teleport to inside the school. But while invisible so you're not seen. Those are another two powers that go hand in hand. Teleportation and Invisibility.

Posted

Ya those are some cool powers.

Posted

Technopathy.

Technopathy is the ability to control and manipulate electronics with the mind.

I would love that. You could just hack into a computer with your mind. I would do it for fun. Going around and telling cash points to give me money or telling an alarm system to switch off. It's a pretty evil power, but it would rock.

Posted

I'd probably end up using my powers for good. =(

My power would be complete control over time. You can do almost anything with influence over the flow of time.

OR CAN YOU?

Warning:

Fatalist Standpoint Imminent.

If you go back in time to change something, then you were fated to go back and change it (as you just did, hypothetically). If you go forward in time to do something, then in the past (where you just came from) you were fated to do so. So all time blends together and nothing ever really changes

Posted

I'd like the ability to manipulate any aspect of reality with my mind. (the all-in-one package) I'd probably use for a combination of good and legal personal gain.

Posted

Time isn't a straight line. It splits off at every decision into different universes where something different happens in stead. Just think of Zelda. Ocarina of Time, Link goes back to have a child hood, leaving the world without link. He goes back in time and that world is taken over by Ganon because Link tell that king and then leaves. Ganon takes over Hyrule in a war. But in the world where Link disappeared, Ganon hasn't got Hyrule anymore and... Something happens.

Anyway. I don't care whether you get what I'm trying to say or not, but that's my opinion on the flow of time.

Adoptive muscle memory

Adoptive muscle memory, also referred to as muscle mimicry, is the ability to replicate any physical action after seeing it performed once.

This power would be great. You see someone play a kick ass song on a guitar, you go and play the song and impress everybody. It's a power that can be well hidden. People would just think you're talented, whereas, if you fly, people can see that it's not natural. Nobody can fly, but anybody could play a cool song on a guitar if they practiced. It's got to be the best power. It's just fun.