Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Racist Animal Crossing

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Well you heard it here. There is a racist comment in the game Animal Crossing Wild World. This sheep in the game, whose name I don't know, because I didn't read all of it, says an increadibly racist comment. He says N*****. Here's the website it's on.

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/12/03/animal-...ld-racist-filth

Posted

Oh, I heard about that. Apparently, some beta tester entered that as the character's catch phrase. That really is just poetic, though.

Posted

Wow. Nice, Animal Crossing! lol, jk. Well, someone at Nintendo decided to be retarded.

Posted

Yeah. Animal Crossing is brilliant. And that's one of the main reasons why it is the single greatest game on the face of the planet.

Posted

Racist,racist.I'm kind of tired of the racism issue.Let's all get out and throw racial slurs at each other!!

Sounds like fun,actually...

ANYWAY...

In a comment above,it said someone just entered it as a character's catchphrase,so let's all name every other game where you can name something racist.

Also,Resi 5 being racist.Seriously,people.Resident Evil 5 is the most racist thing ever!!Nevermind the fact that in all previous Resi games,we haven't killed a black guy.In fact,you could even play as a black guy in a previous game.No one called that racist.Hmm...

Posted

I read the article. It's not really being raciast though because the player chose those not the game.

Posted

It's not Nintendo's fault. It's the idiot that made them say the racist word.

Posted

It's interesting how black people can say the N word to each other and not consider it racist yet the word is suddenly racist when another race says it.

I'm sorry but you can't pick and choose when a word is appropriate. If the word is considered a racist term, don't take it and make it a good term when you use it on each other. It has the same meaning either way.

Posted

It's interesting how black people can say the N word to each other and not consider it racist yet the word is suddenly racist when another race says it.

I'm sorry but you can't pick and choose when a word is appropriate. If the word is considered a racist term, don't take it and make it a good term when you use it on each other. It has the same meaning either way.

Wrong. Black people use Nigga, it's a term to describe brethern. White people can use "Nigga" as well but of course, if you don't know the said black person it can be offensive. "afroman" can still be offensive to other black people depending on the context it's used in but overall it isn't racist for them or any other race to use it. If i said "afroman" I'd be offending someone, not discriminating against them.

And yes, you can. When a person hits something with their toe they go "puppy" or "poo" don't they? That's appropriate for the occasion.

A quote from urbandictionary: "1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc. "

Posted

Wrong. Black people use Nigga, it's a term to describe brethern. White people can use "Nigga" as well but of course, if you don't know the said black person it can be offensive. "afroman" can still be offensive to other black people depending on the context it's used in but overall it isn't racist for them or any other race to use it. If i said "afroman" I'd be offending someone, not discriminating against them.

And yes, you can. When a person hits something with their toe they go "puppy" or "poo" don't they? That's appropriate for the occasion.

A quote from urbandictionary: "1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc. "

No, actually, they don't all use "nigga". I have a lot of black friends who switch between "nigga" and the other version of the word.

Posted

You seem to have read my sentence wrong. Could you quote me where i said ALL BLACK PEOPLE USE THE WORD NIGGA

Posted

fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake

Someone put that. Sometimes they ask you for a new catch phrase, and they gave 'im that. Stupids.

Posted

You seem to have read my sentence wrong. Could you quote me where i said ALL BLACK PEOPLE USE THE WORD NIGGA

You said "black people use nigga" in general. You never stated SOME use the term.

Posted

No of course not but i never said "all black people use nigga" did i? No, you just added the all in there because you're like that.

Posted

Using a general term generalizes everyone in that category (that is why it's called a GENERAL TERM). If you didn't mean all of them, you should have said some of them.

That is besides the point.