Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Racist Animal Crossing

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Racism is a very idiotic subject that's just used as an excuse for more rights or privaleges.Anything could be called racist.

This wwebsite's background is racist because it's green.Make it dark brown.

*changes it to dark brown*

Now it's racist because it isn't white.

Posted

Wrong. Black people use Nigga, it's a term to describe brethern. White people can use "Nigga" as well but of course, if you don't know the said black person it can be offensive. "afroman" can still be offensive to other black people depending on the context it's used in but overall it isn't racist for them or any other race to use it. If i said "afroman" I'd be offending someone, not discriminating against them.

And yes, you can. When a person hits something with their toe they go "puppy" or "poo" don't they? That's appropriate for the occasion.

A quote from urbandictionary: "1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc. "

What kind of dicks do you like to suck on?

Posted

What kind of dicks do you like to suck on?

White penis.

Posted (edited)

If you like Chris Rock, then you know that they do switch between afroman and nigga. I think he uses both anyway.

But this is how they would use 'nigga'.

loldog.jpg

And this site isn't racist at least. it changes nigge with the magical r to 'Afroman'.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

White penis.

Well, my dick is very much of an afroman. He's especially craving some of that DungeonMaster ass.

So if he would gladly bend over...

Posted

Well, my dick is very much of an afroman. He's especially craving some of that DungeonMaster ass.

So if he would gladly bend over...

Well ok. *bends over*

Posted (edited)

It's interesting how black people can say the N word to each other and not consider it racist yet the word is suddenly racist when another race says it.

I'm sorry but you can't pick and choose when a word is appropriate. If the word is considered a racist term, don't take it and make it a good term when you use it on each other. It has the same meaning either way.

Ah, that reminds me of the original Rush Hour...

What's funny is how everyone's making a big deal out of this. OMFG! Nintendo used a dirty word! Nintendo used a dirty word!

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

Well ok. *bends over*

Sheesh, it's gonna become a wild west conversation soon.

Posted (edited)

Obama would be proud :applause2:

Edited by Zeldafan (see edit history)

Posted

Well ok. *bends over*

Don't worry, I'll pay your hospital bills when I'm done with you. Your pussy won't return to its normal size though.

Posted

Ah, that reminds me of the original Rush Hour...

What's funny is how everyone's making a big deal out of this. OMFG! Nintendo used a dirty word! Nintendo used a dirty word!

I'm not making a big deal. It's just people today think that swearing in children's games in 'naughty', but don't worry, you can still slap your doggiepoo upside her head in Grand Theft Auto when you're 18. ^-^