Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I HATE VIDEO STORE IDIOTS!

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This guy comes in to rent a movie. I scan his card and it comes up that he has an outstanding rental balance of $50. Apparently his kids rented a game ans neglected to return it. He asked if he could return it now and I CLEARLY told him NO. After a certain time it is converted into a sale so the game is his, and he can't rent anymore until the balance is paid. He gets angry and storms out knocking over a candy display as he leaves. 20 minutes later the moron returns with a game and tries to return it I tell him that it's his game now and if he wants to rent it'll cost him $50 bucks. I swear to god if Carla (my supervisor) didn't intervene I woulda laid that Asshole out. After 20 minutes of talking he finally leaves muttering something about not renting from our store ever again. Oh boo-hoo I'm so sad. The funniest thing is that the game he brought back wasn't even the game rented. Keep track of your fuc*ing rentals jackass! I flagged his account and now if he tries to rent from any other Blockbuster he'll have to pay the balance, You do not PISS ME OFF!!!

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

Guy got owned by his kids.

I bet he went home and beat them.

olololol Hilarious.

Best rant ever.

Posted

YAY FOR FLAGGING VIDEO STORE IDIOTS! :3

That's really hilarious.

Posted

Well that's too bad.

Posted

Ugh, seriously, can we have a LOGICAL conversation without you two destroying it?

Posted

Netflix and gamefly? And for the Adult Section welcome to the interwebz.

Posted

family video rules. i went to rent lego indiana jones, got for A FULL WEEK with just 1 dollar.

Posted

ROFL

"Daddy! Look!"

"What is it Jimmy?"

"That guy got laid out by the cashier! Cool."

"Return your videos on time, Jimmy."

Posted

Lul, Nice job

Posted

There are two types of customers I HATE dealing with.

1. People with little kids

2. Anyone over 60 years old

This guy comes in looking for a movie that I've never even heard of called "The Searchers" which we had so I went and grabbed it for him (The DVD obviously). I brought it up and he says and I quote "What's this?" "It's your movie" "I wanted it on video Cassette" "We don't carry VCR anymore sir, it's an outdated media that's been phased out by DVD's." "Then why are yoy called Blockbuster Video?" "We're not it's been Blockbuster since 2002!" I was trying my hardest to keep cool until he asked "Can you check in back for the tape?" "I don't need to check in back, there hasn't been a tape in this store in 7 years, maybe you should by a DVD player like EVERYBODY ELSE!" Going over it in my mind I coulda done things differently but in my defense I bought a DVD player for $30, chances are I'll have to get Bluray soon enough.

The other one a woman and her 6 year old son spent 15 minutes deciding which candybar to buy, no big blowup with them though.

Posted

chances are I'll have to get Bluray soon enough.

Might as well get a PS3 then. eh?

Posted

There are two types of customers I HATE dealing with.

1. People with little kids

2. Anyone over 60 years old

This guy comes in looking for a movie that I've never even heard of called "The Searchers" which we had so I went and grabbed it for him (The DVD obviously). I brought it up and he says and I quote "What's this?" "It's your movie" "I wanted it on video Cassette" "We don't carry VCR anymore sir, it's an outdated media that's been phased out by DVD's." "Then why are yoy called Blockbuster Video?" "We're not it's been Blockbuster since 2002!" I was trying my hardest to keep cool until he asked "Can you check in back for the tape?" "I don't need to check in back, there hasn't been a tape in this store in 7 years, maybe you should by a DVD player like EVERYBODY ELSE!" Going over it in my mind I coulda done things differently but in my defense I bought a DVD player for $30, chances are I'll have to get Bluray soon enough.

The other one a woman and her 6 year old son spent 15 minutes deciding which candybar to buy, no big blowup with them though.

Wow. That's the thing about old people. They go to the future. :(

Posted

Might as well get a PS3 then. eh?

Oh god no, PS3 is a tool of the Devil. You didn't know that?

Posted

Oh right. You're an idiot then who knows nothing about anything because of the amount of rants he reads.

Okay then, no more respect for you.

Posted

Wow. That's the thing about old people. They go to the future. :(

No it's that they make no effort to update themselves technologically, my dad is 62 and he barely knows how to use his cellular.