The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

For God sake Doubleagent. Can't you take a joke? I don't want to start flaming this shit again. Just let it go. I wasn't saying you're a retard because you aren't posting, I called you one because of your dumbass ideas. I'm trashing your ideas because they have no connection whatsoever with the Zelda universe. There are no titans in Zelda. There are no white hairy dragons in Zelda. You make a character but you can't help but make them insanely powerful. Crimson came in and killed Ganondorf and your new character came in and took over Hyrule in a couple of posts. Then you left and kept criticising us for not catching on to your idea of how to take down the barriers. We don't want them down yet, okay? We'd rather this RP lasted longer.

I just wish you'd get these facts into your thick skull. I appreciate that you're introducing new ideas like an unstoppab;e titan who kills everything he meets and makes all other characters look inferior but there are no titans in Zelda. I know that you're introducing new ideas like getting pieces of the fused shadow in ridiculous ways from places unrelated to the Zelda series in one post but it's not allowed. I'm sorry Doubleagent. But these are the rules set down by Dark Midna and I think we should follow them.

:shiftyeyes:Here comes the stupid retort.

Posted (edited)

Adn turned around at the sound of the voice. 'Another Hylian, eh?' Adn walked over to him and circled him once then her red eyes met the Hylian's and she felt a strange tingling feeling, she wasn't so tired it was like the energy had been restored. When she realized this she quickly tore her eyes away. Everyone found her behavoir strange and Jeremy's eyes had widened in shock. Adn backed away from him and allowed Ryoo to take over from there.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Moira got kidnapped remember? I think it would be Ryoo who takes over from there.

Posted

Oh yeah! Silly me! *fixed*

Posted

Jeremy Jenkins the Hylian held out a hand, expecting a handshake and when no one shook it, he retracted his hand into his cloak, not wanting anyone to see what his face looked like, he obvserved his surroundings, he saw he was in a desert, he checked for a bottle of water and then suddenly noticed his lips were dry, he spoke up again "Has anyone got any water?".

Posted (edited)

Ooc: Short post......Sauron!

Bic:

Ralin handed the odd man his waterskin. "Here." he said. "We just came from the Lake, so we've got plenty, if we use it sparingly." Jeremy nodded his thanks and took a drink, before handing the waterskin back to Ralin.

"You said your name was Jeremy....Jenkins?" aksed Ryoo. Jeremy nodded again. Ryoo noticed that the rather short Hylian seemed more than a little secretive. Ryoo continued, "What brings one such as yourself to the Gerudo Desert?"

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted

Jeremy Jenkins the Hylian was taken aback by this question, so he stammered a bit when he first spoke up "I... I don't know, I was searching for adventure, so I headed off to the Castle but I saw this dark figure instead of a graceful looking King and then by some possible divine intervention, I was teleported here. I apprieciate your hospitality" Jeremy Jenkins the Hylian bowed to the person speaking to him.

Posted

Adn watched as the others adressed the Hylian, she knew what had happened, the crystal seemed to have started to regain it's powers, unless she had just imagined it. But, she was sure that this was what was going on. She stared down at the hot desert sand and felt Subae's eyes on the back of her head. The Hylain despite being rather short was reasonable good-natured. The crystal started to glow again, brighter this time, nearer to Arbiter's Grounds.

Posted

As Alex waited at the entrance of Arbiters Grounds he felt an odd felling that he was not alone. "Don't be alarmed, I'm only here to help you regain what is rightfully yours all along." said a voice that sounded like nothing Alex ever heard before. "Who's there!?" Alex said in tragic fear of losing his life. The voice went away. " Must have been desert fever" Alex said talking to himself.

As he saw the travelers walking towards him. He thought how Nyfer could have died and why now?

Posted

Jeremy noticed the glowing stone and then quickly turned his head in fear 'What is that' he thought and he hoped that none of the others saw his fear of magic. He asked the woman(i assume it's female) "Who are you and who are the others?"

Posted

You're no Doubleagent. We already have our annoying retard thanks. :D

'Fraid that doesn't comply with the new RP Guidelines.

WARNING LEVEL RAISED. In future, you make a post like that in this forum, you get a temporary suspension. Clear? Good.

Posted (edited)

Jeremy noticed the glowing stone and then quickly turned his head in fear 'What is that' he thought and he hoped that none of the others saw his fear of magic. He asked the woman(i assume it's female) "Who are you and who are the others?"

Actually, Ryoo is a man.

"My name is Ryoo, this is Ralin, Aaron, Specever, Nia, Subae, Lae and Adn is over there." he guestered to each of them in turn. Adn turned around and hope very hard that no one had seen the glow of the crystal. No one but the Hylian seemed to have noticed. 'Shoot! I need to find a way to stop them from noticing!' But, Adn noticed that when he saw the Hylain feared magic. 'Well, now I have a question for him, if he asks me about the crystal.'

Posted

*ahem*

Posted

Don't forget about Specever now Dark Midna. And Doubleagent, can you please bring one of your characters in again. I hereby make a promise never to trash your ideas unless they are totally unreasonable, in which case I will ask politely. Now please bring Crimson back. And make him evil again. We have too many good guys here. I can't make Nia evil, I've got other plans for him. And Subae has no side.

Subae looked away as the small looking Hylian talked with Ryoo. Adn has left the group again. He saw a dull glow. The crystal again. I wonder if she too will loose her mind and be forever separated from her creator like Nia. Subae wondered with a grin. And I wonder if another like me will be sent down to kill her by Dark Midna. I wouldn't be surprised. He laughed to himself as he looked away back to Nia.

Posted (edited)

Yes, Doubleagent make Crimson evil again! And please pardon my mistake Specever.

Aaron felt strange, unnarutrally tired. Dehydration I suppose... He stood up and then remembered that he had some water a minute ago. What is going on?

Adn watched as Subae talked with Ryoo, she stared down at the crystal with a strange mix of emotions to cast it away here and now, but also to keep it. She was caught in the middle of them, chosing neither option, at least not yet. ' Is this what Nia went through before he was able to return for the battle? and then he died...'

Ayame had been working on this spell for hours and now it was complete. She had one of the most powerful weapons in Hyrule, one that was inside on the activities of the group. Now, where are you going? and a most Hylian sounding voice answered her On the way to Arbiter's Grounds.. Ayame's simle widened. Good, wait for your chance, do not fail.. Indeed she had the most powerful weapon in Hyrule, she had Aaron.