The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

ooc: Okay I think it's time for a battle, no?

bic:

They were only feet from the entrance when, an arrow just missed the top of Aaron's head. Ah, so here they are and hear we are. Twenty or so Twili swordsmen rushed out at the group and then total chaos erupted upon the desert. Aaron could no longer keep track of evryone but, he did know that his orders were to fight against the Twili so he whipped out his sword and began to fight.

Ayame had issued the signal and waited to see whether or not the Twili would fail again. She had left the Twili soldiers to deal with the so-called Twilight Deity. They had better not fail this time, they are much too close to the entrance to the Twilight Realm. She sat down in the throne again and slowly went over her plans. If the Twili win...then I will rule unchallenged, but if both the Twili and Aaron fail there will be only one alternative, to kill them myself.

Posted

Subae immediately launched himself into the battle with Nia. They sprung on two of the Twili. Nia took it down and left it to bleed as he attacked another. Subae sprung on his and held it's neck until the Twili took one last gurgled breath. He left it and continued with Nia and the others.

Posted

Jeremy Jenkins, eager for battle and adventure roared "FOR DORN!!!!!!!!!" charged the dark creatures. He pulled out his axe, cutting one of the dark beast's head off in the process. He felt fury like he never felt before, bring his axe down on several creatures before they started to realise it might not be a good idea to face this guy.

Posted (edited)

Ryoo watched as roughly 23 twilight swordsmen appeared, and was simply amazed to see Jeremy's willingness to decapitate simple twili footmen. The thing to snap him out of his dazed stare was that one of the soldiers had snuck behind the mage and slashed his back.

Ryoo bled, and yelled out in pain. The mage landed on the ground with a whomp, but struggled to his feet. "Coruna No Antatum". With these words, the scar on Ryoo's back healed. The blood returned to it's skin-covered sanctuary and the flesh reformed in the right place. Even the robe stitched itself up. He then turned with a menacing look on his face to stare at the shocked look on the Twili's. This had also gained attention of nearby twili who has seen the incident and they too stared in disbelief.

The mage suddenly jammed his sceptre into the sand, altering the sands colour to lilac. Two pillars of sand burst from the lilac sand and held the twilight swordsman to a stone.

He walked slowly towards the soldier, sword in hand. "Don't misunderstand, you are a good soldier. It's just that I cannot die. With this in mind, I have nothing against you. I appreciate the rights of your people. But ask your Queen, has that ever stopped me?"

The tip of the blade touched the neck of the twili, and then entered it, and then left via the side. the sand fell and returned to it's natural colour.

Swiftly, the warlock turned to the watching twili. "Who's next?"

One of them fell to the ground with an axe wedged firmly in it's spine, soon retrieved by Jeremy.

Edited by What is lost... (see edit history)

Posted

How many are left?

-----------------------------------------------

As Jeremy Jenkins pulled the axe from the swordsman's back, he roared again. It was like he had become possessed, his eyes began turning red, he charged headlong into the side of the Twili squadron and in a matter of seconds killed four more with one fell swoop.

Blood flying everywhere, he could not stop, he screamed "THIS IS FOR ZHRUFFBAR!!" bringing his axe down with a mighty blow to one of the swordsmen's head. The party of course had no idea of what, or where this 'Zhruffbar' was.

A Twili summoned up some courage and moved to the back of Jeremy and launched a spear in his direction, it hit. Jeremy was too preoccupied to noticed the warmth that suddenly came upon on him. Hacking away until 2 more were dead, Jeremy stopped, realising that a spear was coming out of his chest. He shed a tear, his fairy companion cried, weeped. It came out of it's hiding place and a bright light shone. The Twili seemed scared, their morale was already broken because of a raging short Hylian, more so now that they saw magical light.

Jeremy whispered "For... Zhruffbar... urk..." he fell to his knees and then fell onto the sand, grasping for life.

"Why..."

Posted

Moira stared down at the village in despair.

Posted

The battle was over, the Twili had been clearly defeated by the group. It seems like wherever we go, Twili are there too. Adn paced over towards a shady patch of sand and sat down, she crystal was glowing again. The closer we get to Arbiter's Grounds the more it does this, no, the closer we get to the Twilight Realm. She was lucky that the others were too buisy to notice at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayame had been told the outcome of the battle. "You didn't even manage to kill one of them!" she shrieked at the Twili. "N-No." Plan B. Aaron you know what your orders are now. Yes... She smiled ever so slightly and said "Go, I will deal with you later. I have more important things to do than waste my time with you." The Twili bowed and left the throne room, as quickly as they could.

Posted

OH right ok. Nevermind him being dead then }:[ Silly me. Or does it still count? :(

Posted

Subae twitched slightly. He felt a little of his energy being drained. As if he had brought a new creation into the world. He looked around. There were no newcomers. He sighed. He felt slightly ill. Bathykolpian was creating without his consent again. Had he found some kind of loop hole?

--------------------

Karnil lay in the grass of the dark world. His children played happily around him and his mate. Kaero play fought with Rio and Aema talked with her mother. The others went about their own business. Kaero approached Karnil and lay down next to him.

There was a crash in the trees. Karnil stood up quickly. Kaero rolled onto his side and rolled about, looking up to Karnil, his father. A black and red being emerged from the trees. A great hammer in his hand. Crimson stood in the clearing now. He grinned at the sight of the family. Karnil spoke Hylian. He approached Crimson. "What business do you have here?" Karnil growled, standing sideways in protection of his family.

Crimson looked around thinking of some lie to submit to Karnil. "I am with the Great Army of Hyrule." He said confidently. He grinned and held his hammer in both hands. Karnil was suspicious. He had never seen something like this before.

"Get away from here. If you don't, there will be trouble." Karnil growled. The crystal hung lightly from his neck. Crimson laughed.

"Foolish." Crimson hung his head and chuckled softly. Karnil leapt at him, the family of wolves moved. Karnil's mate, Alisia, nudged Aema aside and ran into battle alongside Karnil.

Crimson pushed Karnil aside as Alisia sprung. Crimson turned and thrust a dagger into the neck of Alisia. She fell to the ground, stone dead. The pups yelped in despair. Karnil barked furiously. He sprung again. Crimson picked up his hammer and hit Karnil in the side of the head. Karnil hit into the trunk of a tree and slid down. He was unconscious. Kaero ran to his father's side. "Tor no ist antaum!" Crimson shouted, holding an open palm to Karnil who instantly disappeared. The crystal fell from it's position into the grass. Crimson picked it up telekinetically with a flick of his wrist. As he held it he grinned before slipping it into his pocket. The pups surrounded Crimson, scratching at his shins and biting weakly. Crimson laughed. He kicked them aside and walked out of the trees and into the darkness.

Karnil now sat on the walls of Arbiter Grounds. He stared down at the approaching group. I will have my crystal again. I swear it.

Posted

yeah. ok.

-------

Jeremy found new strength. A glow came from his chest, causing his wound to heal, "This can't be happening" Jeremy thought. As he got up he looked for his fairy companion, it was nowhere to be found "Oh well" he thought and he walked over to a wall and then leant on it, sat down and fell asleep.

Posted

If you're wondering about that bit I just wrote, don't worry. Only people who have followed this since the start will get it. You have to know my very first character's history. That's about one page or so into the Dark Race. It says that Rio leaves to take revenge on the Great Army of Hyrule who killed his parents. But it was just Crimson claiming to be from the Great Army of Hyrule. He then takes the crystal for himself. Then later on when he's good, he gives the crystal to Nia. Nia then gets driven insane and is disconnected from his god-like powers. Adn then takes the crystal as a memorial of Nia after he died. Nia then takes over the body of Suabe who is in fact his successor. After Nia leaves Subae's body, he regains his own and is brainwashed by Ayame. Subae tries to escape from the Twilight Realm and Ayame ends up letting him go. Subae then finds the Ocarina of Time which was brought to earth by a meteorite for some reason according to Doubleagent. Subae meets up with the group. Nia escapes from Ayame and meets up with the group. All the time, Adn still holds the crystal.

That was just a sum up of what has happened with my characters. Not much else has happened except the dream.

Posted

Ryoo looked around at almost two dozen dead bodies of Twili. The battle was easy to win, but it did provoke questions. How did the twili know exactly where to find the group. The scouts outside the old mirror-way couldn't have seen the group as they were behind a wall. There would have to be somebody following them reporting to Ayame... Or among them.

But who? Nia did go mad previously, but that was the influence of the crystal and now it was on Adn. She didn't seem too affected, but the crystal seemed to be very unusual magic. It could have other side effects. they had earned his trust, but Jeremy, Subae and Aaron did not yet have that. Jeremy was unusually eager to kill Twili, but still seemed a bit of a wild fire. Subae was around for longer than the other two when the twili weren't aware of their location, but seemed untrusting of Nia and couldn't convince Ryoo otherwise. Aaron did kill twili and was also attacked by twili from first sight, but remained mysterious to Ryoo's judgement.

This was most of the group. Ralin wasn't a possible suspect, being a reincarnation of a hero. This could pose the largest problem of all when they get to the sages.

"Should we go?" asked Adn.

"Not just yet, but we do seem to be on a time limit. We'll leave soon." None of the suspicion was shown within his voice, as that could lead to paranoia. He had to be aware of the group, but give them no reason to not trust him.

Posted

Subae got a curious look from Ryoo. He was lost in thought. He looked around the group, surveying them closely. He looked at Ralin once more before Adn finally spoke up. "Should we go?"

Ryoo looked back at her. The crystal hung around her neck. "Not just yet, but we do seem to be on a time limit. We'll leave soon." Ryoo replied. He seemed calm. Subae was at ease again. He walked away to the side of the group and sighed in the warm desert air. He stared into the sky. It was a bright blue. Night would come soon though and it would soon be uncomfortably cold with the little cloud cover to conserve the heat.

--------------------

Nia sat down next to Adn. She didn't speak. Nia looked to Subae. He was content to be alone. To stare into the endless sky in silence. Nia silently wished that he could be as passive. He would give anything to stop the feeling of impending terror and apprehension. He looked to Arbiter Grounds. It was close now. They would be there very soon.

At that, Ryoo brought water to him and Adn. Subae noticed it too and joined them.

When they finished, Ryoo took back the remaining water and packed it away. The others had rested too and taken as much water as they needed. The continued to Arbiter Grounds.

Posted (edited)

hmmm..... i think its time for me to come back, i guess i should do something with Cyrus since i'm not exactly sure of the others locations........

Cyrus had been in the cavern for a very long time, waiting incase Darkside should come back out..... "come on.... its impossible to die just from that.... you were in a beastlike form...... the skin would protect you...." Cyrus said.

Then something happened, Cyrus didnt know exactly what it was, but he was flying toward the lava, then he quickly grabbed onto the wall before he hit it, then he looked up and saw darkside "DARKSIDE!" he said "yes, its time to die, i guess its better to be the only one left instead of the original...." Darkside said, taking out the special sword he had "Frostmourne!" Cyrus shouted "frostmourne? hmm...... nice name....." Darkside said, examining his blade "thats why your evil! that blade has a mind of its own! it was made to steal souls! it claimed yours!" Cyrus shouted to Darkside "then i'll make do without one!" Darkside said.

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

The entryway to Arbiter's Grounds was approaching as fast as ever, Ryoo still seemed to be trying to figure out something and Adn was completly silent. She was starting to understand why Lae didn't like this place, even the entrance had a foreboding feeling around it. She wasn't exagerating, if anything Lae was understating! The darkness of the night contributed to Adn's strong desire to stay out of there, but if anything she was going to help save Hyrule and discover the mystery of the crystal. The others seemed to share similar feelings of foreboding but, Adn knew that they would all do this together. I hope.