Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lord Of The Rings: The New Age

36 posts in this topic

Posted

yes..... yessir it is...he can either accept it or decline it.... and if he wants, he can change the name....

Posted

I change his name to Froe Unti Cormo Karnta. That's his full name. I just want to be complicated so that you make continuation errors. :D

Just call me Froe...

Posted

UGH!!! fine, Hssiss stole the soul of some kings and turned them into Nazguls! god.......

The Reinforcements finally arrived to the battleground "Kal-Zai Sir! we have the reinforcements, we are bringing in a mine and a berserker, where shall we deploy it?" a soldier said to Kal-Zai, he looked around the battlefield, "right there, at the base of that battle tower" he said, pointing at a broken down battle tower, garrisoned with archers "yes sir!" the Uruk said, then ran off to give the orders to the mine deployers.

"EAGLES!!!!!" one of the Uruk shouted, then Kal-Zai looked up to see a giant eagle "BOWMEN!!! AIM FOR THE EAGLE!!!" he shouted, then at that moment, thousands of arrows shot at the eagle, then he disintigrated into a burst of light "WE HAVE SLAIN A EAGLE!!" shouted a Uruk. Kal-Zai continued to shoot arrows when he spotted the mine deployers "PROTECT THE MINE DEPLOYERS!!" he shouted. Then the mine deployers got to the tower "EVACUATE THE TOWER!!" yelled a man, but before they could, the berserker ran to them with his torch and blew the tower to nothing "THEY TOOK DOWN THE TOWER!!! RETREAT!" a elf cried, then the legion of troops fled the battlefield and Isengard claimed that area "garrison troops here, i have a feeling they might come back" Kal-zai ordered, and the Uruk's did as he said.

Posted

Sorry, but Saruman died at the end of the third book. Wormtongue stabbed him in the back. Even if you're going off of the movie, he died at the beginning of the extended version.

Posted

well in none of my posts except the starter has "saurman" in it, so i'll just go back and change the history!

*time machine*

Posted

Name:King Elessar

Faction: Gondor

Race: Man

Class: High King of the Reunited Kingom

Weapons: Sword of Isildur

Posted (edited)

Nothing important here, move along

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

This is after the trilogy right? You never declared how soon after. Also, "he has slaved mountain giants and cave trolls to help destroy the factions of Men." That sounds like what Sauron did anyway.

Posted

how about

Posted

Lol. He doesn't. He even tried to make me a Nasgul. Too bad they all died at the end of the third book. Not right at the end mind you.

Name: Mythradiladiladiladiladildo

Faction: Gondor

Race: Immortal Elf

Class: Dancer

Weapons: Magic gloves that can throttle even the fattest man.

Posted

YOU HAVE MY SWORD

AND MY AXE

Posted

AND MY BOW

Posted

AND MY KNIFE-GUN!

wait...... what?

Posted

Lol, you really know nothing about lord of the rings.

AND MY KNIFE-GUN!

wait...... what?

Point proved.

Posted

YOUR LANGUAGE IS SILLY, BATHETO!! (Bathykolpian-Teto)