That was very mean

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I know you're not serious. Besides, this wasn't even serious so you've just made yourself look like even more of a retard.

Posted

I know you're not serious. Besides, this wasn't even serious so you've just made yourself look like even more of a retard.

I think he is serious.

Posted

I think that was a pointless post.

Posted

So was yours.

Zeldafan scares me a little, though.

Posted

ASADFGF HOW DARE YOU SPAM ON MY TOPIC, I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Posted

YOU WERE SO MEAN!!!!

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME??!!

YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!

Posted

I love this seriousness.

Posted

Um I kind of was? But you seem kind of mean though? And besides if we both get in trouble a lot so we should get along well :glomp:

Why would I kid about that :zelda:

I think he is serious.
I am :wave:
I think that was a pointless post.
Which one?
So was yours.

Zeldafan scares me a little, though.

Oh my silly :jawdrop:

Why girls! How am I scary? I'm totally harmless until I find out your last name :killer:

But seriously how am I in any way scary?

ASADFGF HOW DARE YOU SPAM ON MY TOPIC, I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Are you really ^(*O*)^
I love this seriousness.
And I love pancakes :gottriforce:

Posted

these topics are starting to piss me off. these and the "I got banned for no reason on chat, and I'm an idiot who can't stand up for myself so I have to ruin everyone else's experience on the site because I got banned for no reason and fierce muffin is a dildo." threads.

If you have a problem with a member, take it up with them, in a pm. If you have a problem with a chat mod, take it up with either them, or a higher up, also in a pm. threads are for discussion, not whining. Understood?

And someone will bring up the fact that, "If I hate these topics so much, why don't I just ignore them?" And the reason why I can't, is because if I wan't to go to rants and raves, that's the only thing there is, other than people's personal injuries. I come here to solve these problems people have. And if those problems happen to be with an actual person, the only thing I can say is, "Talk with them, not us. Unless you want me to pretend I'm sorry for you, this thread is pointless.

and btw, specever is cool. you know it. I know it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This website barely has any"Funny"Mods except maybe Ganondorf333(he's hiliarious) ADR990 and ZuZu.(not saying the other mods aren't funny)

The internet is serious business

:moderated: