A longer day night cycle, things to do at night in the big city

Another enemy besides Ganondorf

A better Ganon, more like the pig we got in the classics

No girlfriends with amnesia

Better AI for enemies, some should work together to take Link down

The secret sword techs

Music instrument for Link

Epona as cool as she is in TP

A Library where we can go to read a more detailed history of the Hyrule we're in than we get from conversation alone

Better looking Occa

Two extra large bosses

A more challenging final battle

Magic meter and OoT spells

Sensible is spelled incorrectly, by the way

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

Just about all of that makes sense. I would also prefer more saturated colors in the graphics (TP's were way too dull) and more side quests. Also, I want them to bring back that rolling stab that was in MC and the Hurricane Blade.

Posted

A new time period would be kind of cool. Comething besides medieval, at least.

Posted

I would like to keep the TP graphics, or make new ones.

A return of Vaati.

Differnt colored tunics like in OoT, but with out powers. Just for show.

A Game continuing OoT.

A GAME WITH YOUNG LINK. At least one that from the same bloodline as Young Link.

No more WW sequils.

Magic meters.

Universe travel. Like Zelda, and Peach get captured by Ganondorf, and Bowser, who teamed up to destroy their enimies. Then they go to 2 differnt universes, like Hyrule, and Mushroom Kingdom to collected differnt items, and to get the Master Sword to kill Ganondorf, and Mario fights Bowser then at the end the player alternates between Link, and Mario to kill the bad guys.

Return of the Ocarina.

That's it.

Posted

Universe travel. Like Zelda, and Peach get captured by Ganondorf, and Bowser, who teamed up to destroy their enimies. Then they go to 2 differnt universes, like Hyrule, and Mushroom Kingdom to collected differnt items, and to get the Master Sword to kill Ganondorf, and Mario fights Bowser then at the end the player alternates between Link, and Mario to kill the bad guys.

/facepalm

Well, I'd like to have more exploration like in Wind Waker. The exploration was what did it for me in that game. :D

Posted (edited)

Some good, sensible stuff so far.

Human skull containers instead of the ones in TP

Sneaking around fortresses like in WW

More diverse sounds to bring the environments to life

Definitely more saturated colors, exploring space, and secret grottos

Bring back the hookshot!

Posted

I would like to keep the TP graphics, or make new ones.

A return of Vaati.

Differnt colored tunics like in OoT, but with out powers. Just for show.

A Game continuing OoT.

A GAME WITH YOUNG LINK. At least one that from the same bloodline as Young Link.

No more WW sequils.

Magic meters.

Return of the Ocarina.

That's it.

I agree with the vaati part,we need a villian besides ganondorf,not that he's a bad villian,he's great.I'm just tired of seeing the same villian in every freakin game.Bowser's excused because he's the only villian that's good enough to fight mario.

Posted

Again, a different antagonist than Ganondorf. And one that's more challenging to battle.

More side quests. A trading game, like in the Oracle games, or something more difficult would be nice.

More mini-games, and I would like to see a return of the horse races we had in OoT and MM.

I'd personally like a continuation of Twlight Princess, with a lot of the same characters still active in the story. Do we really need another new Link so soon?

More. Difficult. Dungeons. And. Bosses.

Larger world map, with less un-explorable areas. If I can see it, then I should be able to explore it. It's only fair.

Posted

Oh, and they should bring back second quests that include harder versions of the dungeons, like in the original Zelda or OoT Master Quest. Just let me say there are few things more satisfying than beating Master Quest, and I would like to see that in the next game.

Posted

A coherent and engrossing storyline lasting longer than the first three dungeons (something twilight princess lacked)

I would give Link more mortality and actually do damage equivilant to the extent of the attack/drop (If he's chopped in the head with a sword or an axe, he should die rather than lose half a heart. If he falls from the top of death mountain into kakariko village, he should die and not lose only three hearts. On opposite sides of that, if he's hit with a wooden sword he shouldn't die from it unless it hits his head. If he falls from a bearable heighth he shouldn't lose any health.)

Have better placed items and more places to use them (double clawshot? come on nintendo. More originality please.)

A story darker than Majora's Mask's story.

Keep Ganon only if his character is elaborated on more and not just because he should be the villian.

I would also clear up a lot of the holes so the "split timeline theory" could be confirmed or rejected. (Also I would say whether or not the "fourth piece" existed just so everyone would shut up about it.)

I wouldn't bring back the wolf unless it's a direct sequel of tp.

I'd definitely give Zelda more of a role in the game and not as "tetra" or as the "twilight princess" she would be the Zelda that actually does something. As Zelda. (and by something I mean more than whine whenever Link gets hurt and open doors like in oot)

I would forget about "casual gamers" and make it the fan game it's supposed to be.

Include more secret skills.

If I think of anything else I'll post it.

Posted

I would give Link more mortality and actually do damage equivilant to the extent of the attack/drop (If he's chopped in the head with a sword or an axe, he should die rather than lose half a heart. If he falls from the top of death mountain into kakariko village, he should die and not lose only three hearts. On opposite sides of that, if he's hit with a wooden sword he shouldn't die from it unless it hits his head. If he falls from a bearable heighth he shouldn't lose any health.)

There has been only one game so far with instant deaths, and it's considered by many to be the worst in the series. (CD-i not included)

Posted

Oh, are we playing "My Ideal Zelda"? Let's see...

It should have 50 dungeons, but no collectible pendants or medallions, those are stupid. You should be able to play as Young Link, Teen Link, Old Link, Baby Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Young Ganondorf, Cloud, Malon, Saria, Tingle, Kafei, Skull Kid, and Josh (Josh is my own character from my fanfiction, who meets Midna and they fall in love and he's named after me and he knows kung fu).

Voice acting is lame; the cutscenes should be live action. Link should be Orlando Bloom, Zelda should be Johnny Depp, Ganondorf should be Snape, Navi should be voiced by Christopher Sabat, Midna should be voiced and acted by Angelina Jolie, and Epona should be Anthony Stewart Head inside an animatronic horse suit.

No Tingle!!!!!!!!!!! But if he is in, Tingle should be played by Ian McKellen with a clown nose on, and you should be able to kill him, but he should come back to be killed again and again lol

Vaati should come back and he can be Christopher Plummer or maybe Captain Picard. He's the villain with Ganon and also Majora who's voiced by Whoopi Goldberg and Malcolm McDowell (they layer the voices on top of each other using MS Paint or something).

Also Epona should learn how to travel through space. Also the game should be called Ocarina of Time 2. Also there shouldn't be any water in the game at all because Wind Waker had water and it sucked. Also OoT2 shouldn't have crappy kiddy graphics. Or innovation.

Posted (edited)

Hm, that wasn't very sensible!

The hookshot would be perfect for a Hyrule with no imaginary barriers impeding me from exploring.

I'd like an ocean view somewhere.

Twilight Princess' Hyrule would be great to see again, though they'd best fix their bridges.

I'd like a calendar with holidays on it. Imagine walking into Castle Town (needs a better name) and seeing people celebrating the King's anniversary to the queen, or going to a small town like Ordon and being there for the harvest festival.

Posted

Oh, are we playing "My Ideal Zelda"? Let's see...

It should have 50 dungeons, but no collectible pendants or medallions, those are stupid. You should be able to play as Young Link, Teen Link, Old Link, Baby Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Young Ganondorf, Cloud, Malon, Saria, Tingle, Kafei, Skull Kid, and Josh (Josh is my own character from my fanfiction, who meets Midna and they fall in love and he's named after me and he knows kung fu).

Voice acting is lame; the cutscenes should be live action. Link should be Orlando Bloom, Zelda should be Johnny Depp, Ganondorf should be Snape, Navi should be voiced by Christopher Sabat, Midna should be voiced and acted by Angelina Jolie, and Epona should be Anthony Stewart Head inside an animatronic horse suit.

No Tingle!!!!!!!!!!! But if he is in, Tingle should be played by Ian McKellen with a clown nose on, and you should be able to kill him, but he should come back to be killed again and again lol

Vaati should come back and he can be Christopher Plummer or maybe Captain Picard. He's the villain with Ganon and also Majora who's voiced by Whoopi Goldberg and Malcolm McDowell (they layer the voices on top of each other using MS Paint or something).

Also Epona should learn how to travel through space. Also the game should be called Ocarina of Time 2. Also there shouldn't be any water in the game at all because Wind Waker had water and it sucked. Also OoT2 shouldn't have crappy kiddy graphics. Or innovation.

I feel like you're trolling. I just can't put my finger on it.

Posted (edited)

Ha. I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't get Nintendo Power, because in a specific issue (I think it was 2008's holiday edition) the split timeline theory was completely shattered. How exactly? Auonuma (Is that how you spell it?) stated, that, in fact, "In the world of Zelda, the events of OoT occur before the events of AoL."

Anyway, here's what I want:

If there's sneaking, don't make it like in Wind Waker where you lose your sword. That was one of my many gripes.

No lame - @$$ Triforce quest like in WW. Spending who knows how many hours looking for Triforce pieces just so I can get to the final dungeon is NOT something I want to do.

I can see the bosses being hard, but on that note, there's a fine line between them. Don't make the bosses so brutal that they're nearly impossible to beat.

By all means, I think they should implement Wii MotionPlus. On that note, don't make it a 1 - on - 1 first person sword fighting game.

Make it set in the world of TP, but make Hyrule Field the same size as the ocean in WW. All that sea? Make it grass. Also, unlike WW, just because you have this large area, doesn't mean I don't want the reasonable amount of villages to go with it.

I agree, holidays WOULD be a good thing to celebrate in this game.

Magic armor, working just like it did in TP.

Don't make the wallet upgrades so hard to get.

Bring back the magic meter.

Bring back all the spells from OoT.

Have Link have ALL of his items from EVERY Zelda game obtainable.

Make the chickens defeatable like in OoS/OoA with the fire rod.

Use a physics engine. If there's a tree, I want to be able to burn it. If there's a rock, it should sound like it when I hit it with my sword.

Bring back the masks from MM. On a side note, don't make it 3 days until impending doom. Don't EVEN IMPLEMENT IT. However, perhaps you could include an in - game clock, or clock tower.

Bring back the Great Fairy's Sword, and don't make it so hard to obtain.

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)