The Wii is losing its magic

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Starting monday I'm Saving for a Playstation 3 ^^

Posted

Yeah it lost its magic for me a long time ago thats why I got a 360 then i'm getting a ps3 this year

Posted

Aidan, I doubt you'll get it. You tried saving before, but you didn't get it. But go for it I guess.

Posted

well this time theres no other temptationslike the wii or ds...im not really bothered about a psp i want a ps3 more than ever recently :wacko: i so cant wait til like 4 months later :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy::embarrassed:

Posted

the first time i played the wii i felt amazed but when i played the ps3 i thought "i shoudlnt have bought the wii should i?" i just prefer the dual shock full controller its kinda cheaper i mean for every wiimote you buy you have to buy a nunchuck and it kinda ticks you off. I hope nintendo read this and put the nunchuck with the wiimote as a bundle thing the actual only thing i mostly play on my wii now is homebrew so that i can watch dvds.play the software that the team twiizers make. i know its probably illegal but its what the wii should have came with. Cant they have an update which allows u to watch dvds? it has the capability.I know its a game console and not a media player but come on where the hell are people gonna get AAC music files to listen to when only in the photo channel.the only game i play on my wii is mario kart wii i love it but i jsut dont really enjoy any of my other ones. Which is why im saving up to get a PS3 (no i dont want PS3 haters to complain). I love the graphics i love that more than one game can use voice sending where u can chat properly. wii speak ..alrite for a while but the wii for me is losing its magic

Posted

Not like they'd take one person's view alone into account. They might bundle them, but I doubt it. And don't try to boast your Homebrew. Most people here have it.

Posted

im not boasting my homebrew cos i no alot of people here hprobably have it but its just what keeps my wii alive lately that and maro kart wii

Posted

Nintendo probably should have made more allowances for a more traditional controller. Too many third-party developers are shying away from it because the Wiimote and the Wii's lack of powerful hardware makes multiplatform games difficult to make for it.

Posted

wii is weak at the moment i would say. I haven't bought any games for it iin years.

Posted

Ditto.

Legend of Zelda has been the only decent game so far I think. And that was a release title. But all they do it simple things. There's just not enough innovation to go around. Party game after party game who copy the stuff that other party games did so that they're pretty much clones. It's just getting worse and worse. :(

Posted

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Posted (edited)

Ditto.

Legend of Zelda has been the only decent game so far I think. And that was a release title. But all they do it simple things. There's just not enough innovation to go around. Party game after party game who copy the stuff that other party games did so that they're pretty much clones. It's just getting worse and worse. :(

Well, it took a while for the NDS to get going, library-wise, and now it's (in my opinion anyway) the best system of the generation. Give the Wii some time, I imagine the games will get much better in 2009 or 2010. Once the developers figure out that motion control just for the sake of motion control is a bunch of **** we should be better off. Also, I think the Wiimote could have used another button or two.

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

It's been rough for hardcore gamers with nintendo as of recent. They only release soft core games nowadays.

I was so bored of waiting for hardcore games to come out on it that challenged me, I bought a PSP back in november

Posted

My magic on Wii is restored with:

Wii Guitar hero III

And

Homebrew! (You can watch DVD burned or orginal) and much much much more! :):P