What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

hnet continues to be bad opinions galore in every category i see

You can't catch Hoopa yet, Tyrion Otis McNutt. It's an Event Pokémon going to be released for download whenever the puppy Nintendo decides probably like 500 years after its announcement just like how the announcement itself came 1000 years after everyone had already hacked the game and discovered all the event Pokémon anyways. Hoopa has a cute design imo, one of the more acceptable event legendary Pokémon, and Ghost/Psychic is a neat new typing, but I absolutely hate the Unbound form's design. Too dark n' edgy 13 year old-looking for me. Oh well good thing it'll be boxed immediately once I get it because why would you ever use a legendary. borin'

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Yeah I can't say I hate Hoopa, it just looks so goofy.

Also I just beat the first Devil May Cry game. This is the corniest dialogue I have had to sit through in a long time.

I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiight!

This is probably because I recently played through both Bayonetta games, which were made after DMC, but my god this gameplay is much more dated in comparison. I mean, I assume they improve on it and fix stuff, but playing the first in the series was really awkward at times. Combat mostly constisted of me spamming, and DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE PLATFORMING

Posted

I remember seeing that line on a top ten worst video game voice acting video.

Posted

If was sooooo bad oh my god. I started the second game and it looks like it has improved in voice acting at the least

Posted

Ok Devil May Cry 2 is just absurdly easy. I beat Dante's story in 3 hours. Guns are always the optimal solution. In every situation.

Posted

DMC1 has the best combat, in my opinion. The most balanced and easy to rack up combos if you know what you're doing. 

DMC2 is just...ehh...not too good. It's cheesy, not in a good way, and the combat is way worse than the first game. Dante is also way too serious. 

DMC3 has the best story, and pretty great combat, so I think it might be the best overall game. But I dunno. I like the 1st game better for whatever reason. I got the Platinum trophy in both 1 and 2. I'm working on 3, slowly. 

I haven't played 4 or the new DMC, but I've heard both are pretty good. I'm waiting for the Definitive versions that are to be released soon. 

Posted

Just finished unlocking every achievement in Valkyria Chronicles! Now I can finally stop playing the game!

JUST KIDDING I STILL HAVE A FEW DLC SKIRMISH BATTLES TO DO FOR FUNSIES

Posted

Aw, I thought Hoopa was cute.

If in doubt, put the Pokemon in Pokemon Amie, and put your doubts to rest.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Just got a gamecube adaptor for Wii U finally, so playing a bunch of smash. Also as a note since I can now read japanese, I decided to hit the low point of my gaming career. I just ordered "Color Changing: Tingle's Balloon Trip of love". May god have mercy on my soul.

Posted

I've been playing Smash Bros. on the 3DS. I played it some on the Wii U the other day... I've also been playing a lot of Mario Party 9 with some friends.

Posted

Yeah Hoopa's cute, it's just got too much going on. Like chill out Hoopa, we dress subtle for formal events. They sure do like putting random lines on Pokes now.

Playing Smish Breese on the 3DS in For Glory mode really has shown me how terribad I am at this series now compared to the average even slightly competitive players. It's not even fun to play to win anymore. I guess I'll settle for just being decent at Smish.

Posted

After reading the Hiimdaisy webcomic I decided to take a crack at Persona.

Hepl me

なべ likes this

Posted

step 1: learn social skills

step 2: grind

step 3: ????

step 4: congrats you beat the game

Posted

Don't forget to buff, always buff

Posted

Just played Act 3 of Kentucky Route 0. Really fascinating game. Every time I play it, I think of how much Teto would probably enjoy it. Can't wait for Acts 4 and 5.

なべ likes this