What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh so you're playing Xenoblade, I beat it just last year, really great game. I've gotten Ganny to start playing it but I didn't know anyone else on Hyrule.net even cared about the game. Are you planning on getting Xenoblade X Eka? Even though I'll probably spend most of my time playing single player, it would be cool to play co-op with some Hnet members.

And yeah your post is a total spoiler

Even if it was very, very obvious that she was evil

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)

Posted

Started playing Wind Waker again. Forgot how amazing this game is. This playthough will be my 88th.

pheonix561, Teto and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Oh so you're playing Xenoblade, I beat it just last year, really great game. I've gotten Ganny to start playing it but I didn't know anyone else on Hyrule.net even cared about the game. Are you planning on getting Xenoblade X Eka? Even though I'll probably spend most of my time playing single player, it would be cool to play co-op with some Hnet members.

Definitely one of my favorite RPGs. I'll just be really glad to beat it. ;3;

Yes I do plan on buying Xenoblade X, I'm really excited about it. c:

Posted

majmask.jpg

This game is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

majmask.jpg

This game is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice comic sans

im playing animal crossing

if you have it

give me all your bells

Posted

Dream Address: 5000-2230-7896

Town Name: Narrow

Mayor: Savanti

Posted

Dream Address: 5000-2230-7896

Town Name: Narrow

Mayor: Savanti

i dont have the dream suite yet, just restarted because my old town's layout was really bad

Posted

new_leaf_mayor_id_by_savantiromero-d8hs8

Friend code right over <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Teto likes this

Posted

I stopped Animal Crossing to play motherpuppyin Etrian Odyssey. I've been bouncing between EO4 and EOU. Both games are fantastic, and I love them so much. I'm super excited for EO5, EOU2, and EOMD

T1g likes this

Posted

Just finished playing through all of bioshock for the first time. Fantastic Gameplay, Great twist halfway through, with a great setting and engaging story, but a really underwhelming final boss fight and ending, I have to say. It also wasn't really as difficult as I thought it would be. I played it on hard mode starting out, and even then after I learned how the game expected me to play it I had a really easy time fighting everything. Maybe I'll play Bioshock 2 and Infinite after GDC.

Obviously I got the good ending because I'm obviously not a monster.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I'm playing Persona 4... or rather, Persona 4 is playing me.

Posted

I have been playing Monster Hunter almost non-stop since it came out. It is awesome

Posted

I was having some fun with Wolverine. He's so grumpy, even when I was wearing my Bunny slippers.

deadpoolandwolverine_by_eddy_swan-d4qzim

Posted

I was playing Trouble in Terrorist Town for a few hours last night. I've got to say, the game's really grown on me.

There were about ten or so of us playing on White House, which is normally a level that I hate. Me and this other guy were Traitors, just the two of us. And lately I've been getting pretty good at being a T, but this round I didn't do much. Anyways, the two of us survived killing off every other player in the map except for the detective and this other guy who were waiting everything out in the bomb shelter beneath the whitehouse. We knew they were there because they kept talking openly on their mics about how they were down there. Normally when I'm a T and there's just two or three other guys left I just go guns blazing and try to finish the game that way, but my T buddy had an idea.

He had a C4 he hadn't used, so he placed it at the edge of the lift itself, and armed it. And he said, "don't touch it. We're gonna wait until there's fifteen seconds left on the timer, then hit the lift button." While the timer was going down, we could hear the other two players going on about how they couldn't figure out how to activate the lift again. So we're patiently waiting in agonizing silence, and I keep telling myself "There's no way this is going to work, this will never work, oh my god I can't believe we're doing this." Eventually there's just fifteen seconds left, and we send the lift down.

One of the guys starts going "Oh, the lift is coming down? Oh thank god..." He paused for a second. "Wait, do you hear that..." Another pause, and then he shouts "ITS C4!"

Boom, "TRAITORS WIN." Utterly brilliant. The entire server was laughing their asses off. Best victory I've ever been a part of. I'm pretty sure the mastermind's name was Dr Deroo, so if you ever see that guy on Mute's Server, be sure to mention to him how cunning he is for being able to conceive such a plan, much less pull it off.

Cirt, Sahaqiel and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Not Persona 4 anymore.

I beat Shadow Kanji after a long, grueling and difficult battle.

Then my mouse fell off the table and closed the window.

SilverAlchemic and T1g like this