What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

It's not an amazing sequel. Just something to pass the time with. I'd rather play SS, but I'ma have to wait for Christmas, maybe.

Posted

Just the entire call of duty series is really bro and basic. By which I mean, bros and basics play that game religiously.

Posted

Yeah, I know. But it's a good waste of time. I don't worship CoD or anything, but it's usually pretty fun.

Posted

MW3 seemed okay. Not really my cup of tea, since I suck at FPSes and not really a fan of too much machismo.

Back to the second quest in LoZ. I may return to 999 in a bit.

Posted

Wanting to get Skyrim. It would make perfect sense for me to do so.

Posted

So yeah, I'm playing Skyrim. At first, I didn't think I would like it because I played Oblivion and it wasn't really fun for me. But I saw in this game you can punch spiders and yell at dragons, so I decided to give it a chance.

T'was a good decision.

I have a problem with picking up everything I find though...

Posted

Back to Minecraft, since the update makes the game run much faster for me and the new items are nifty. Just watched the 2011 Conan movie, and it had this giant skull on a cliff face that had a waterfall coming out of its mouth. That may just be my new project.

Posted

Right now I'm playing MM for he purpose of a video walkthrough. Hopefully have that all done by the new year.

I've been playing battlefield 3 for mindless fun in between sessions. I'll be picking up both skyrim and my copy of Skyward Sword after my next paycheck.

Posted

I have a problem with picking up everything I find though...

When I go through dungeons and stuff, I just judge what to keep by it's weight to worth ratio. Usually I wont keep something unless it's 15 times worth it's weight, unless I can carry it and I plan on leaving the dungeon soon.

When you level up, putting points on your stamina also ups the weight of stuff you can carry. I might be loosening my rules eventually when I have more space.

The only problem I have with making lots of money is that I have 38,000 gold right now and nothing I need to buy. I just get new weapons and armour as I come across them in dungeons. Trainers are kind of annoying since a lot of them time they wont teach you and if they do they only help you with five levels anyway.Have a house in Whiterun just now as well, so don't need be spending any money on one. I just keep the house for storing used quest items and special enchanted items. Hoarding it away if I want to keep it, but don't want to use it.

Killed about 21 dragons now too <: Level 25, finished the main quest, moving onto the Dark Brotherhood. Cicero is a scary jester freak and I hope I get to kill him later.

Needless to say, still playing Skyrim. I still feel as if I've barely scratched the surface, even after a week and a half of playing. Great game.

Still need to make my way through Mirror's Edge. Though I've already beat the game once before when I had it last year, and at the point I'm at in the story I've got all my favourite levels unlocked to play them whenever I want. I play this game to beat my best times, mostly.

Bought Uncharted 2 yesterday as well. Will get to playing that when I feel like it. Uncharted 2 and 3 both look so great, I need to get them both. Hopefully I'll drag out my playthrough of Among Thieves (2) so that when I'm getting Drake's Deception (3), it'll be down in price.

Aside from these, same old games still need beat, those being Persona 3 Portable and Valkyria Chronicles 2. Other games that need to be beat, I don't really care about playing just now. Haven't played P3P or VC2 in a while though.

Posted

another thing: I refuse to use any helmet other then the iron helmet. Other helmets may have more armor points, but they look so laaaaaaaaaaame to me.

God I am like a squidding armor fashionista.

Posted

SKYWARD SWORD

Posted

whats that

Posted

Your moms best friend.

Posted

God I am like a squidding armor fashionista.

Could be worse. You COULD be like me. (generally refuses to wear armor in TES: Oblivion. Only wears DRESSES)

And then there's me and monhan.

WHAT NOW PHEO!?

Posted

i was a fashion disaster in dragon quest 9, but my second run through, everyone is so fabulous lookin'

right now im playing pokemon soul silver in japanese, OoT3DS, and occasionally TWEWY, as i still need to get all the completion stuff.