What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

I am playing Alice: Madness returns

its....not really that fun, and I kinda feel that I want hurry to reach the next cut-scene and playing is a bit dull

Especially when the game pulls dickish moves (a Colossus ruin with TWO of those other big ruins, for crying out loud)

But the combat is not that bad and is actually really easy, the jumping is as bad as American McGee's Alice though (which is to say: it is harder than fighting monsters)

The game also, for some odd reason, does not have bosses, it has these goal things instead (I am always expecting a boss though, I hope they do not shove the red queen into only a cut-scene; I am inching for a boss fight)

All around, the game is easy to bore you, but the story still pusses you to play

The jumping in the first game sucked. So much.

Yeah, I was really confused about the lack of bosses. I DO like the storyline and clothes.

Posted

Infamous 2

Dragon Age: Origins

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

Minecraft

Infamous 2 was pretty good. Only watched someone else play it, but it looked like a good progression from thee last one.

Also liked Dragon Age: Origins. How far are you into the storyline?

Playing Minecraft right now. Found a bunch of caverns, got stuck trying to find a way out. I had a ton of iron and gold ore when I accidentally fell in lava and died, losing everything. :(

Posted

Playing Minecraft right now. Found a bunch of caverns, got stuck trying to find a way out. I had a ton of iron and gold ore when I accidentally fell in lava and died, losing everything. :(

Add diamonds and this is me most of the time.

Harvest Moon: AWL

Scribblenauts

Minecraft

Borderlands(when friends are available)

Posted

I'm playing my newly bought Jet Force Gemini atm, I'm p. awful so far at it but still having fun! And I need to start playing my also newly bought Perfect Dark as well, ggggg I keep forgetting about it though :(

also I now have a huge craving to finish Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles lol fort :(

Posted

Minecraft, I just finished the multiplayer of Portal 2, and I'm replaying Half-Life 2.

Posted

I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to play through the co-op of Portal 2, but he keeps saying it's "more your kind of game than mine". Guess I'll wait and see if my Dad wants to play it when he moves back into town. He enjoys puzzle games and Goldeneye, so I'm sure he'd like it.

I've been playing more Epic Mickey. I wish they'd polished some of the controls and the camera, but it's still a lot of fun and the world they've created is really fascinating.

I was playing Demon's Souls, but I'm not doing so well at it. It's just one of those games I'll be working at for a while, since I'm not particularly skilled.

Also, I played You Don't Know Jack on the Wii yesterday. Great party game, since like the older YDKJ games it's a smartass trivia game where you need to blend your knowledge of science, the arts, history, etc. with your knowledge of pop culture. Add friends and beer (if you're of age) and it's a good time had by all. Only problem is it's a trivia game, and I know that eventually we'll have done the full run of questions. Too bad they don't really do DLC on the Wii.

Posted

co-op is best if you either both have done it before, or both havent

that way, you either both know what you are doing or both dont

its not as fun if one knows the anwsers already because it removes the fun of figuring it out together

Posted

its not as fun if one knows the anwsers already because it removes the fun of figuring it out together

Posted

wait are you agreeing with me or what

Posted

In a round-a-bout way, yes, I am agreeing with you.

Posted

ok because that wasnt a very clear quoting of me

but man portal 2 co-op

good times

good times

Posted

Replaying Okami~

Posted

Speaking of Okami... Y'know the part where they're all "It's a reflection of your inner soul!" ?

IMG_0585.jpg

What's this rating business? I thought everything was just for mature(lol) audiences.

Posted

im playing loz tp loz oot mario kart wii and star wars battle front

Posted

im playing loz tp loz oot mario kart wii and star wars battle front

to, compensate, for, your, lack, of, commas,, i, shall, use, more, commas,.

M,O,R,E,,,,C,O,M,M,A,S,