1908 posts in this topic

Posted

Persona 4, hooraaaaay.

Social Links, etc.

Posted

La-Mulana.

The original and the Remake.

Posted

Does anyone else play Super Street Fighter 4: 3D Edition?

I've been playing it a lot lately and it would be a nice change of pace if I could fight against someone with a brain.

Posted (edited)

Been playing Slender, though I want to get my hands on a replacement copy of Dead Space and want my brother to find the second disk for Dead Space 2. I've been wanting to play through those again recently.

Also, raging while I try to beat Catherine on hard.

And, of course, iDOLM@STER 2. About to do the last audition with a trio consisting of Miki, Makoto, and Mami.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

Also, raging while I try to beat Catherine on hard.

Maaan I raged while playing that game on easy. Though at least after bursts of extremely difficult parts you suddenly sail through for like the next quarter of the level. I'll replay on a higher difficulty one day, but not this day.

Playing Pokemon White now I have it back, choosing the good old fashioned style of training my starter only and only using strong Pokemon and never catching anything, rather than my slow style in SS of keeping 6 Pokemon at the same level and training equally.

Posted

Just got Windows back and now I'm gaming again.

Spent the afternoon after I played TF2 with Cascade and Ganny and Pheppy and T1g modding New Vegas. I swear I spend more time modding the game than I do playing.

I love it.

Posted

Maaan I raged while playing that game on easy. Though at least after bursts of extremely difficult parts you suddenly sail through for like the next quarter of the level. I'll replay on a higher difficulty one day, but not this day.

The initial Japanese release was so difficult, they actually had to release a patch for a "Very Easy" difficulty. We got it easy in comparison.

In other gaming news. . . Going to be marathon-ing Skyrim, getting the Hearthfire tomorrow. I'm curious how much customization they'll allow- I'm not expecting Sims-level but I hope they do something like Rune Factory Frontier where they give you a small set of options for the style of a room or furnishings. And I wonder how they're handling the child-raising mechanic. . . Aggh. I'm sorry, iM@S, you'll be ignored by me a bit for a while, but I promise to play you when my bro's got the XBOX. . . And he'll probably play you when I've got the XBOX.

Speaking of iM@S, finished my playthrough of my unit of Miki, Mami, and Makoto. Deliberating now on my next unit. I'm not sure if I should use Takane, Mami, and Yayoi or Miki, Haruka, and Hibiki. Agh, decisions.

Posted

Treemotan one of the girls in your signature is playing a shovel for an instrument I just noticed

Posted

The Shovel: easy to learn, hard to master.

Posted

Final Fantasy XIII-2. This was my first Final Fantasy Game. Oh my god, I loved the soundtrack more than anything.

Also, the game i very enjoyable as well. Actually maxed out the xbox achievements for the game. I only do that with games I find extremely enjoyable. =)

Posted

Currently playing Phantasy Star Online (GC) and Pokemon Soul Silver.

Posted (edited)

Treemotan one of the girls in your signature is playing a shovel for an instrument I just noticed

Yeah. Kind of a running joke in the fandom about Yukiho (the girl in question) that actually made it into canon. She's got serious self-esteem issues and, when distressed, will often cry, "I'm going to dig a hole and bury myself!"

Fandom ran with it and pretty much gave her a shovel as a sort of Companion Cube that she can apparently pull out of Hammerspace, and dig through literally anything, including the floors at 765Pro or whatever stage she's on. This was made canon in the second anime, and was joked about by Scamco long before that.

In other news, been playing Skyrim like every morning before school. iM@S is starting to collect dust, though I'm probably going to be able to finish off the iM@S 2 DLC with whatever money I get for my birthday.

Posted

Currently downloading Black Mesa.

lol 2009

Posted (edited)

Playing through the Assassin's Creed series again, in preparation for Assassin's Creed III next month.

Also playing iM@S 2, severely disappointed by http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mflBrNGy7nw. I mean, I'm all for bringing back the older songs. A lot of them were really good. It's just that I'm getting a little annoyed with all of the attention devoted to Miki, and I only would've tolerated "Furufuru Future☆" if they released it with the fruit costume from the anime.

Idolfruit.png

But Scamco's like, "lolnope" and gives us Exercise Wear NEO for the Extend costume.

I DON'T WANT SCHOOL GYM CLOTHES, I WANT FRUIT AND PUNKISH GOTHIC, DARNIT.

Posted

After playing a lot of Black Mesa, I've found that I have a problem.

I can't stop killing scientists. I also can't help but throw things at them.