What games are you playing currently?

1908 posts in this topic

Posted

I played more RoR this morning. I ended up unlocking two different artifacts, unlocking a new character (the loader), and beating the fifth level. Sadly when I got to the final teleporter I didn't realize there would be two different options and I reflexively picked the option that had me sent back to an earlier level to go back on a newgame+ sort of thing. Which was really frustrating because I was hoping to get to the final level and fight the final boss. Next time.

Acrid is fun. This game is fun.

なべ likes this

Posted

Ok I played RoR a bit and made it to level 2. I think I get the gist of this game now. Looking forward to embarassing myself in multiplayer

Posted

Don't worry, basically all of multiplayer is an endless embarassment when you're playing with artifacts on, which is basically all anybody ever does.

Posted

Currently thinking about how best I'd like to stream and record my play through of DS2 when I do it. I might do an online stream, but I like the idea of recording myself talking and playing and uploading that, possibly while simultaneously streaming for other people. Uh. I want to stream and maybe have people offering commentary or something while I go. People to talk to while I play. I guess I don't really know what I want to do or how I'd do it.

Posted

Next Mario Kart game will just be Super Smash Kart. Waluigi had one place where he felt at home and safe, but then Mario invited all his other friends and they took over the party. Waluigi self-consciously rubs his arm and leaves the party, too insecure to approach the new arrivals "Nobody likes me anyway, it's probably better I left now."

Waluigi goes back to his 1-room apartment and fires up Netflix. "Happiness surely lies at the end of some tunnel or another. Maybe the tunnel is television. Maybe it's this bottle." Waluigi has lost his only place in the world where he can enjoy himself with other people. Waluigi never leaves his apartment ever again.

The End.

pheonix561, T1g, Knuckle and 1 other like this

Posted

literally the only game worth playing

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Guyyysssss Ammonsa gifted me Fallout New Vegas and it's like the best thing ever :D

Posted

i played almost to the end, and i mean like an hour to endgame, and then i stopped playing forever

I was monstrously disappointed that you can wear only one power glove at a time. I mean come on i have 2 hands let me wear two jackhammer gloves

Posted

But wouldn't the other powerglove clip into the Pipboy? At any rate you only need one punch from any of them to blow someone to pieces I thought.

I do have to admit though I'm also stuck about an hour away from the ending if only because i need to level up

Posted

I just stopped playing. I don't even think i had a reason to stop. I just mysteriously quit playing

Posted

I remember the first Layton game where at the start you tapped a wiggling box and got a hint coin. It said "Tap suspicious objects for hint coins". I liked that that was literally the only time that a hint-coin item was suspicious. It's just stuff like street lamps and trees. Unassuming scenery. Surely this is glaring enough that I can assume that that is the joke.

Posted

I bought Resident Evil 4 and have been playing it.

I shot a crow and looted a grenade from it's body.

So basically, it's one of those games.

Posted (edited)

Currently playing Persona Q, Megaman 7, Animal Crossing new leaf, Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori, and Super Mario World. Don't ask questions how I can juggle. 

Also doing Pokemon Green for my channel. Shamless self promotion: youtube.com/sirclud

Edited by Luneth Uchiha (see edit history)
Treemotan likes this