Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fun Facts

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmm...then would that not mean that every second of every day there are billions of different dimensions branching out from our own? For example, if I move my finger, I am making a choice to move my finger. Think of how many other people on earth are moving at all right now. They are making choices, and often times there is more than one choice being made by a person. There may be...let's say ten. For example: someone is walking, moving their head back and forth, looking at their watch, talking, holding their breath, moving their finger, sniffing, itching their head, moving their shoulder, and looking into a window all in one second. Now if everyone on earth is doing ten things during one second, there would be about sixty billion dimensions branching out every second. But wait- every concievable outcome of that choice creates a new dimension. Someone is moving their finger- they might pull one of the muscles in that finger, their finger might hit a bug, their finger might hit someone, their finger might hit themself, it might stir the air, and let's just leave it at those five, although there is an almost limitless number of things that might happen. Take that sixty billion and multiply it by five. Three hundred billion dimensions branching out in a second, not to mention that there could be a nearly limitless amout of dimensions branching out in a second, corresponding with the nearly limitless amount of concievable outcomes of every action made by every person. And does that not also mean that even our own thoughts cause new dimensions to branch out? It is your choice to think of certain things, after all. Do you know how many thoughts pass through a human brain in a second? A lot of thoughts, even if they aren't conscious thoughts.

Actually you mean to say realities, for according to M

Posted

Here's some:

The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan."

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history: Spades - King David; Clubs - Alexander the Great; Hearts-Charlemagne; and Diamonds - Julius Caesar.

Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.

In Cleveland, Ohio, it's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.

Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.

He's rightchaknow

Posted

Here's some:

The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan."

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history: Spades - King David; Clubs - Alexander the Great; Hearts-Charlemagne; and Diamonds - Julius Caesar.

Did you get that from a Looney Toones agenda? :mellow:

Posted

Say what? :huh:

Posted

Waskily Wabit

Posted

I knew it! :ph34r::lol:

I'm kidding! I just thought you did because my sis has one and the fun facts in it are the same you mentioned.

Posted

Did you know that God says "Do not be afraid" 365 times in the Bible? That's cool!

cuz ya know, 365 times 365 days in a year.

Cool!

Posted

Wow, how did you figure that out. . .?

Posted

Easy, he counted. :mellow:

Actually you mean to say realities, for according to M

Posted

I count words... :ph34r: