What would be an awsome twist to the Legend of Zelda series?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Anything! Anything at all. Say what ever you think would be a cool twist. Wither it be a death of a main character...to Link actually speaking (which I think would be terrible) List your ideas the I make a poll on the most popular!

Posted

It's not a linear series, so there aren't really any twists...

Posted

One twist, that's not really a twist, would be if link could freaking jump without jumping off of something... :angry:

Posted

A futuristic Zelda!

April Fools!

Posted

futuristic Zelda? no, heck no, death to the series. Maybe have Link, Ganon, and Princess Zelda be related in some way...

Posted

futuristic Zelda? no, heck no, death to the series. Maybe have Link, Ganon, and Princess Zelda be related in some way...

I wouldn't like that. I believe in LinkxZelda. That would kill everything if they were related.

Posted

The most awesome twist would be if shigeru miyamoto popped in to a game and owned everything.

Either that or he spoils the entire Zelda plot line in one fell swoop.

Posted

The most awesome twist would be if shigeru miyamoto popped in to a game and owned everything.

No no no no this would be funnier. Shigeru Miyamoto shows up, and his diologe is, "Hello you know me as Shigeru Miyamoto, the creater of this game. I put myself in the game for a reason. If you kill Ganondorf come back, and I'll tell you something cool." It'll keep you wandering what he's going to say.

Posted

He'll then explain the timeline theory.

Posted

...your username...your comment...wow they really go along well :embarrassed:

No no no no this would be funnier. Shigeru Miyamoto shows up, and his diologe is, "Hello you know me as Shigeru Miyamoto, the creater of this game. I put myself in the game for a reason. If you kill Ganondorf come back, and I'll tell you something cool." It'll keep you wandering what he's going to say.

...ooook....no...not funny, not to mention stupid...

Posted

There's nothing wrong with putting Miyamoto in a Zelda game. Development rooms with staff members have been around for a long time, and seeing one in Zelda would be nothing out of the ordinary.

Posted

Making Link into a dragon.

Yeah.

I is such good wit de idreas.

Nah, but it'd be cool to have one that is just a full RPG. Maybe even MMORPG.

Posted

Each game is a twist.

Posted

One twist, that's not really a twist, would be if link could freaking jump without jumping off of something... :angry:
This has been done in six games already.

futuristic Zelda? no, heck no, death to the series.
D=

Posted

have the sub charcthers ACTUALLY TALK SO WE GAMERS KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE THE NAMES!