You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

When all these goth/emo kids go around putting ridiculous things in their names. Ebony Dark'ness Dementia raven way.

Posted

I hate when parents are jerks and punish their children for stupid reasons. Not me, my girlfriend.

I guess my parents too, just not right at this moment.

Posted

When all these goth/emo kids go around putting ridiculous things in their names. Ebony Dark'ness Dementia raven way.

Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way is a beautiful name and my son will be named after her and he will hate all the 'prepz' and 'poserz' and anyone who wears.....and Avril Lavigne cape! Are you insulting my future child or something? :(

Posted

Ya feonikz jus cuz shes goffick ):<

Anyways, I hate how it's legal to be an absolute scumbag. As long as they keep one foot in the fine print, they can't be touched when clearly they're rotten.

Posted

You know what's a ridiculous name that falls under that category? Wolfie Blackheart.

Did you know she lives near me? Yeah, it takes exactly three turns (right, left, left) to get to her neighborhood from mine. She lives a few houses down from one of my best friends, and many of my friends/tennis teammates knew her when she went to Taft, our sister school. Which, by the way, is really, really creepy.

Posted

so you have a friend who is friends with the my immortal girl? crazy.

Guys my internet aspergers is keeping me from figuring out if cascade is serious or not someone help me.

Posted

No, I have a friend who is friends with the girl who decapitated the dog and posted pictures of its head on 4chan. I also see her from time to time, just in passing. Not very often, but still.

Posted

w-w-what? Why would anyone do something like that? D:

Posted

Because she's seriously messed up. She thinks she's a wolf, no joke. She wears a tail. Not a fake tail, a real one.

It's a bizarre situation, to say the least, especially since the Internet detectives of /b/ were focusing on someone so close to my house, my family. That's unnerving.

Posted

I HATE PEOPLE WHO UPDATE YOU ABOUT HOW THEY ARE GOING WITH A CHICK AND THEN DECIDE NOT TO DO ANYTHING.

Posted

AMEN AMMONSA

it is totally frustrating. dumb pubescent boys. >:(

Posted

Oh, completely. Really, they can be quite cowardly sometimes.

Posted

Lets go back to shadowknight. He is friends with friends who are friends with the girl who is a wolf. Is she in jail or something?

Posted

She's not in jail, or a mental institution (yet). They haven't determined whether the dog was dead when she decapitated it yet. If it was, she gets charged with animal cruelty. If not, nothing happens to her.

Posted

what if she found it dead or something.