You know what I hate the most?

1667 posts in this topic

Posted

LoZnerdNO1, (very original name, by the way)

Thank you.

you just aren't wanted anymore (If you ever were).

Too bad you cant do anything about it right?

Please stop this argument with the little (microscopic) dignity you have left.

You think I've lost my dignity because of a bunch of assholes with computers?

Way to be 100% wrong.

Oh, And I acknowledge this its a pretty dick-move of me to say this, but you kind of puppying deserve it.

Posted

Keep it up, continue being a jackass. Now all of a sudden we're all assholes for telling you that acting tough on the internet gets you nowhere?

GTFO already, if all your going to do is complain and fail at convincing everyone that what you did was a good thing.

Why can't you just give up and go on with your life, none of this is proving to us that your cool or anything.

Take the advice: Chill out and move on.

EDIT: ON TOPIC!! I hate it when people have to drag an argument on when it doesn't get anywhere.

One more post from you and I'm really going to have to make a topic dedicated to this.

No reason to fill this one up with bullshit.

Posted

I'm so glad that LoZnerdNO1 is finally expressing his dislike for me. I feel whole now.

Posted

I hate it when someone talks shit about the people I care about.

Posted

Probably because nobody else has got the balls to stand up to another person. You're all pussys if you wouldnt help defend somebody who needed it.

Yeah, anything we do on an internet where we have no face and no consequence requires balls. I'm a pussy if I don't defend someone on the internet. Totally. We're all pussies, people.

You're yet to see the "crap" because I procrastinate. And honestly, I feel no need to waste my time proving my self to you. But because I said I would, I'll do it eventually. On my own time.

Then stop talking. Move on. You say you feel no need to prove yourself, but you keep on. Your actions speak louder than your words.

Posted

You're yet to see the "crap" because I procrastinate. And honestly, I feel no need to waste my time proving my self to you. But because I said I would, I'll do it eventually. On my own time.

Either shit, or get off the toilet. If you are gonna do something, then do it. If you aren't, then go away because the next person has to poop.

Posted

I hate seeing good places/people turn to shit.

Posted

I agree, CO. I'd like to think that LoZnerdNO1 was once a good person or place. But now he's all brown and smelly and sticky and made of poo.

Posted

So I know whose ass to kick.

2009.12.20.South_Korea_gives_President_Obama_License_to_Kick_Ass.jpg

Posted

I agree, CO. I'd like to think that LoZnerdNO1 was once a good person or place. But now he's all brown and smelly and sticky and made of poo.

You'd like to think he was once a good place?

Posted

Dude, Lionheart, I still have no idea what you mean when you say that.

Yes, Linkprow. I think he was probably a public restroom at one point. It was clean until the first person shat in him.

Posted

*facepalm*

Posted

I hate it when someone talks shit about the people I care about.

suspicious.gif You're joking right.

That very same thing is what has started this whole fiasco.

Posted

No, it isn't. It started because you made death threats over the internet.

Posted

What I really do not know what went on with LOZnerd other than we censored the ...s that one time. Is he really a bad person? I just thought he was kind of silly and overreact-y and used too many ellipses so we played a joke on him. Oh yeah and that he threatened people with a black belt he got from like Bob's Fight Club in New Jersey or soemthing. But like eh. o.o Kind of annoying, but probs harmess.

CO, MSPA is getting ridiculous.