Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: The Flood of Destiny

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Vadarth was surprised by what he had just heard. "A princess? Really?" Wow, I met a princess! Amazing... Vadarth thought. Then he realized what she had said just before. "It's all frozen?" he exclaimed, shocked. The Queen was still pacing, thinking to herself, and then stopped and said, "I thank you Princess - what was your name?"

Posted

"Aria." she answered. She turned to look at Vadarth again and he looked shocked. She and he both walked out of the castle and Aria spoke first. "Sorry for not telling you, I needed to keep a low profile." Vadarth still looked a bit shocked and slowly thought over his words. Aria had been rather ashamed about keeping a secret but, it had been nessecary.

Posted

Vadarth thought carefully of what to say before talking. "Don't worry about it; I understand completely. In fact, I am honored to have met you, Aria," Vadarth said with a smile. He then noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He whipped around and saw the same person clad in a dark cloak and hood from earlier round a corner of a hallway. "What is it?" Aria asked. "I saw someone. Quick!" Vadarth ran, with Aria following him, around the corner and came face to face with the mysterious person. The person was facing their way. He then slowly walked towards them. Vadarth and Aria found that they were paralyzed, and could not move. The man then began to speak while he walked forward: "Soon the darkness shall rise again, and become a flood across the land. And no one, no one will be able to stop his hand..." The man then stopped talking and ran right into Vadarth and Aria, disappearing upon contact. They were thrown against the floor, and both saw a vision, just like the dream, but more enhanced...

...The darkness came. Swiftly, it decimated those resisting it. It glided up the hill and reached the girl. A boy suddenly came in front. Just before the darkness consumed him, he turned his head around, to wink at the girl, but just before she saw his face, and he saw hers, the vision ended, interrupted by-

"Hey, are you two all right?" a voice broke through. The vision ended as swiftly as it had started. Aria and Vadarth blinked, and found themselves lying on the floor where the man had 'attacked' them. A man in torn clothes was standing above them. "Y-yes," Aria answered. "Alright-y then." The man then left. Aria seemed confused. She looked around, then down, and saw something that made her jump to her feet. Vadarth looked at her and also jumped up in surprise. Vadarth then looked at himself, and was taken aback by what he saw. They ran to the nearby fountain and looked in. In shock, Vadarth mumbled, "How?" What they had seen was the proof of this fact: somehow, they had switched bodies.

Posted

Aria was conpletely confused. This isn't normal, this...I don't know...something happened with that guy. "How are we goning to fix this!" Aria exclaimed. But, Vadarth seemed just as confused as she was. She remembered the words that the man had spoken. Maybe that has something to do with this. The vision, it was just like the dream...she needed to know what happened. "What are we going to do! We can't stay like this!"

It took a while for Aria to calm down. There didn't seem to be any solution however. "Maybe, we should go somewhere more...private to work this out." Vadarth nodded. "Soon the darkness shall rise again, and become a flood across the land. And no one, no one will be able to stop his hand..." Those were the words...they sounded so...so true. "Any suggestions?" Aria asked him.

Posted

"I know just the place," Vadarth said, and led the way to his home/house. His parents weren't home at this time of the day, so they had the privacy they needed. "This isn't good," Vadarth muttered. "We have to find out a way to reverse this, and do something bout that man. We probably should tell the Queen...Ah, nuts! Then there wasn't even any point in coming here! Ah well, we should get to the castle immediately!" They then heard a knock at the door.

Posted

Marek had just awoken from his afternoon nap. He stood on the shore of Lake Hylia, viewing the crystal-clear waters as the breeze made gentle ripples upon its surface. He watched fish swimming not too deep under the water. He decided he would catch one later; he wasn't hungry right now. He turned his head to look at the lake house. The structure, which had once belonged to a very intelligent, if a bit strange, old man, was now a dilapidated shack.

The Zora turned and began to walk towards the house. An eyesore, some called it, but Marek called it home. Lake Hylia didn't have any caves or other aquatic shelters to hide from the elements, so Marek made use of the old house.

It had been three years since he left Zora's Domain. Three years spent in solitude, away from the formalities and rules of the Zora society. He only occasionally saw other Zoras anymore. Every month, a priestess from Zora's Domain would swim to the Lake and offer her prayers to the Water Temple, before turning and swimming for home.

One of them aught to be here any day now....Marek thought as he slowly strode along the shore. I wonder why they're so overdue.

Suddenly, Marek's foot stepped down on an unsteady stone. His left ankle turned, and he fell into the Lake with a cry of surprise. This in itself was nothing to be shocked about. But Marek scrambled back onto the shore as fast as he possible could. His eyes were wide, and he rubbed his hands over his upper arms.

"The water....." he said aloud. "It's so.....cold......" It was only the beginning of autumn. There was no reason the water should be this cold. It's source was Zora's Domain, and the water there was always warm, except for the deepest part of winter.

A shadow passed overhead. Marek looked up at the sky. A large, black flock of birds was flying overhead. They were loud, their cries and squawks combining into one great bird-noise as they flew. Then Marek spotted another flock, and then another.....and they were all flying towards the Desert. Away from the direction of Zora's domain.

Birds never behave that way...he thought as he watched them fly. Unless.....something is very, very wrong.

Posted

looks like you can discourage people simply by posting your awesome scenes gael. xD

also im sorry for not posting in ages. leaving you hanging like this must be a pain bathy eh?

Bic: Almia helped him sit up straight. He slumped in his chair and took a deep breath and looked around the market place, dazily. "Sorry. I have no idea what happened. I thought I was... Like was drowning almost. A flood." Reno shook his head and coughed harshly. "I know this might sound odd after what just happened but do you have any water?"

Almia laughed. "Yeah, come on. I have this family I stay with. I'm sure they'll be alright with you having a bit of water." Almia got out of her seat and found one of her colleuges. "Argus, can you mind the stall while I'm gone? I have to do something." Argus nodded. He was a well built man with dark eyes and a heavy looking dark brown moutache. He got out of his seat and walked to the stall moments before another customer.

"Come on, I'll show you." Almia said with a smile, pointing across the square. Almia led him to a small building in town. She knocked on the door. "Vadarth? Are you in?"

Posted

Haha. You nicked his scene. You deserve karma just for that.

Anyway, I'll leave the next bit up to Vadarth.

Posted

Aria looked at Vadarth. "What are we going to do?" Vadarth and Aria had switched bodies so, she looked like Vadarth. "I'll answer it." she said. Aria walked up to the door and pulled it open. "Um...hi!" Aria said. "Who are you?" The girl looked surprised. It's me, Vadarth, Almia." Aria looked at Vadarth. "This is really complicated...come in and I'll explain. But, first you need to know that I'm not Vadarth." Almia stepped in and a boy followed. Aria shut the door and sat down opposite the other two. "Well, how to begen..." Aria told them all about the Zora's Domain, the Queen and the strange man, ending with how they ended up like this. Both looked surprised and they sat there for a moment before Almia and Reno both began to speak.

Posted

Reno laughed a little. The two looked annoyed and he quickly explained, "No, it just that I know how it feels. To be... Stuck in someone else's body. The only difference being that I didn't have control over it like you do." Almia stared. "But I'm alright now of course. I only recently escaped before I was sent here..." what he was saying seemed to only be raising further questions. "Anyway, you're going to see a mage about this aren't you? It could be serious. I'm not familiar with the swapping of bodies myself."

Vadarth (Almia's body) nodded.

Posted

Correction: Aria's body.

"Um, yeah, well, not exactly; you see, we were going to go see the Queen. And I don't know of any mages around these parts," Vadarth responded from Aria's body.

Outside the house, a small group of shady people were standing near the front door, waiting...

Queen Zelda paced about her throne room. "Could it be?...But how? How could he have broken the seal..." she muttered to herself. "My lady, you have a visitor," a guard said from 5 feet away from her. Queen Zelda was startled, for she had not heard or seen him come in because of her brooding, but quickly recovered and said, "Send the visitor in." "Yes, my lady," the guard said with a bow, and left. Zelda looked up to see who the visitor was, and smiled when she saw who it was. "Hello, princess," Impa said in a slightly mocking tone. Impa walked up to her and kneeled. "Oh, stop that!" Zelda said with a chuckle. Impa smiled and rose to her feet again. "So, what news do you have for me? Good, I hope." Impa frowned at that and replied, "I'm afraid not, princess; Zora's Domain has indeed frozen over, and it is just a matter of time before Lake Hylia dries up to. I've also heard that birds have been seen flying to Gerudo Desert, which can't be good." Zelda processed this info, and said, "I have a bad feeling this may be his work." Impa was taken aback, but quickly recovered and responded with, "Are you sure?" Zelda nodded, and said, "Yes, I fear so, but just in case, I would like for you to go to it. Take as many of the other sages as possible and go check, please. But you do not have to if you do not wish to." Impa didn't waste even a second in saying, "Yes, I will do this, princess," after Zelda had finished.

When Impa had left, Zelda's royal advisor, Iago, entered the throne room. "Your Majesty," Iago said with a bow, "those whom you sent for are here and seated in the Dinning Room." Zelda nodded and said, "Thank you, Iago," and got up to go see her guests.

Posted (edited)

Lol. Sorry, Vadarth.

Will edit post after I've read yours.

kneeled

*knelt

As you were rude about my simple mistake, I'm going to point out every error you make from now on.

Hope you don't mind.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Lol. Sorry, Vadarth.

Will edit post after I've read yours.

'Tis okay.

Posted

*It is

Posted

Na, I meant to write that.