Does Anyone Actually Favor Majora's Mask?

116 posts in this topic

Posted

^I too agree with that.

I mean I'm the definition of that. Then again I am 15.

Posted

mm is WAY better

Posted

I have beat OOT twice. I will finish MM soon, hopefully. MM had some emotional times like the thing between Kafei and the Inn Keeper (I forget her name :( ).On the last day while I was waiting for Kafei to return and the world was ending. I was listening to King of Pain. It was emotional for me just the the way it was.

It'll be weird playing N64 again. I don't think I've played any of my other consoles since I've got my Wii, which was in August last year. I don't think I have anyway.

Posted (edited)

This pretty much sums up how intense MM is.

Fear

Hopelessness

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="385">

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

^That was the most epic commercial ever.

Wait what was that at the end? Trading cards?

Posted

Commercial wasn't bad. I have the gold cartridge of the game MM.

What is the difference then the gold cartridge then the normal one? I assume gold one is better?

Posted

Well I'm not sure. I only have the GC version, but OoT's had more glitches and other cool stuff like that.

Posted

Gold version is limited edition?

Can't really go much farther than that.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

I found MM too hard for me. :wacko: So I gave up, though, it does sound really, really, cool to beat. I love the ideas behind it, too.

My brother on the other hand, knows MM. He is obsessed with the game. I prefer OOT over MM. I don't know why, I think MM has cool music, plot and everything. Unless I beat the game, I can't give my honest opinion.

However, I might replay MM after I finish Master Quest. (:

-BTW: My bro and his friends do this Zelda Race to see who can beat a game first. (Like for example, they started with OOT, they wanted to see who could beat OOT first-

Edited by June (see edit history)

Posted

i enjoyed playing mm, but it's not one of my favs..

Posted

majoras mask is my favorite and you dont have to beat the bosses each time you reset time. :wacko:

Posted

MM is my favorite because collecting all the masks is really fun.

Posted

A friend had given me this game a few years ago and I don' think I've ever finished it. Some things are cool, like being able to change into a Goron etc and the abilities you get. But it's still not my my favorite game. I've only played 3 Zelda games, OOT, MM and TP.

I don't like a lot of the music especially Termina Field. Most of the game seems dark. I hate that when you beat the bosses, you gotta do it every time you reset the game, at least you don't have to go through the dungeons and collect the keys and stuff all over again.

I'm having a hard time deciding which is my favorite, OOT or TP.

I DO!!!!

Posted

I DO!!!!

You do whast?

Posted

Majoras Mask is one of my favourite games. The other one is wind waker.