Does Anyone Actually Favor Majora's Mask?

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Saha, that brought about a tear to my eye.

Posted

I really hated burying Mikau.

Gosh.

It was pretty emotional for me, even if he left the world in a bit of a silly manner.

Sahaqiel

Posted

What about Damaruni or however you spell his name?

He died at snow head so you could become a goron.

Posted

Another thing I liked about this game is that you had to have faith. You had to believe in every action you made and everything everyone told you was true. The most prominent example of this is the Kafei/Anju storyline. At the very end, you had to have faith that Kafei really will show up. Even after getting the couple's mask four times, at the very end I still get scared and think I might have messed up somewhere!

Posted

I especially like the tension really late into the three day period when some of the side quests end. I once had to play the Song of Time with literally less than a second left.

Posted

I personally disliked the 3 day limit. That's why for Stone Tower my 2nd time through the game I had to use the 4th day.

Posted

I made sure to complete the Kafei-Anju sidequest when I was going to beat the game. I wanted their relationship to persevere.

I also thought it was hilarious that there was actually the notion somewhere in the game that Kafei was cheating on Anju with Cremia.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I personally disliked the 3 day limit. That's why for Stone Tower my 2nd time through the game I had to use the 4th day.

Me too. Couldn't there have a been batter way?

Posted

Not when the moon is falling from the sky.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

The moon I admit was fairly dissapointing. Although the Goron Maze made up for it.

Yeah. I liked the Goron Maze and the Zora Puzzle.

I really hated burying Mikau.

Gosh.

It was pretty emotional for me, even if he left the world in a bit of a silly manner.

Sahaqiel

What about Damaruni or however you spell his name?

He died at snow head so you could become a goron.

What about the deku? He died before you met him. :(

I loved the 3 day limit. I mean when I first started the game I didn't, but I forget it's there sometimes.

I made sure to complete the Kafei-Anju sidequest when I was going to beat the game. I wanted their relationship to persevere.

I also thought it was hilarious that there was actually the notion somewhere in the game that Kafei was cheating on Anju with Cremia.

Sahaqiel

I agree. Though I did hate the hideout part I nearly threw my controller because I couldn't do it.

This game is unique because where other games are all killing and the theme being what ever the creature is deserves to die, the theme of this game is love, friendship, and happiness. When I found that out, I wasn't happy with the theme being friendship, but as time grew I learned that friendship was the most important part of life. And it's all thanks to MM. :)

I'll admit that last part was sappy, but hey it's the truth.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I did not know about the inverted song of time until my third playthrough.

Posted

That's probably your fault...

Sahaqiel

Posted

I did not know about the inverted song of time until my third playthrough.

Really? I didn't know about it until Snowhead.

Posted

Meh, the only problem i ever had with MM was that, i couldnt always get EVERY SINGLE ITEM, and that at first, i didnt know how to use Oni-Links Blade...... you know, how you shoot out the blue energy waves?

Probably because of false directions..... my brother =\

Posted (edited)

Fierce Deity.

Demon Link was done away with because of religious folks.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)