Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

I woke up at 10 am, then I went on the computer. I then had breakfast. Half an hour later I went to my pops house. We had lunch after about an hour. Then we went back home and I helped my dad clean out the garage, as we were clearing all the vending machines he used to have. Then we cleaned his car. Then I went on here.

Fun day.

Posted

Alot of stuff about your dad. I know why. fathers day in Australia today smile.gif .

Posted (edited)

Alot of stuff about your dad. I know why. fathers day in Australia today smile.gif .

or prehaps cleaning day in australia :prop:

but, yeah; father's day is totally, awesome.

actually from now on i will stop using the word totally, it's overused. :pokepoke:

it's encompassingly awesome! :king:

Edited by LDGM (see edit history)

Posted

Also, the fact that I was at my dads house this weekend. But yeah, fathers day is cool. I got him a couple of bottles of some good red.

Posted

I went to band for a marching parade.

Got home, read a million Cracked.com articles while I waited for my mom since she was supposed to take me to a friend's house. She didn't show up 'til it was too late-- 10pm.

Watched anime, posted in the forum a bit.

Took a load of Companion Cube dimensions and converted them to the scale of my box until 4am.

Sounds like a good day. :/

Posted

You go on cracked? Awesome.

Posted

didn't do much today, my average Sunday it was.

i just watched X factor re-runs.

they've gone down since they introduced audiences at the auditions. :drama:

Posted

Previously in the life of Brian-

Went to the bagel store, got a peanut butter and jelly bagel with my brother Scott, went to 7-11. Came home, sat on the computer for 45 minutes, went back out to Gamestop and Taco Bell. Bought 2 Chicken burritos and a chicken taco. Came home. Played guitar outside and sang along to it, none of my friends showed up to jam acoustically. Went back on the computer, talked to people a bit on MSN, Skype and such. Started writing a new song.

Now - Working on drums for the guitar I recorded. :P

Posted

I finished my room. It was boring and not fun, but it saved me from going to a horse race tomorrow. :)

Posted

That's always a good thing.

Let's see... I went to church, watched Coraline, and surfed the web.

Posted

and so it goes.

what adventures will i get up to today?

Posted

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy5eGK026HE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy5eGK026HE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy5eGK026HE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

I finished my summer homework!

Posted

I've been doing the singles ladder tourny on allisbrawl pretty much the whole day.

EDIT: "Poses for above" :D

Posted

Today was monday, so I went to school. At school, I decided to get high off my music so I danced around the corridors occasionally attacking negation if I saw him. I was sick and tired by the end of the day so I skipped band. Then I went on the computer, got frustrated at how slow it is and fixed it by ringing the company. And now it's all good!

Posted

So far, in the time since midnight, I have:

Downloaded Disgaea DS and Professor Layton 2, along with Donnie Darko.

Then, I watched reruns of NCIS.

What more will happen today?