Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea, projects. :D

Some cool ones, IMO.

For one of the projects:

Requirements, some DX stuff. and free time. and at least one other person. :P (To have fun etc. :D )

Can't promise anything yet, because of the free time thing. So if I have my DX stuff, and have planned free time(20hours or so straight. :D)/vacation I can just tell about it I guess..

Posted

Good luck with it. I am looking forward to what all the hubbub is about.

Also, right now, listening to music on my cell phone at the library. Gonna go home soon. It's almost 3:30. :)

Posted

I went to my first seminary class today. It was pretty fun. Except I now have "One little two little three little Indians" stuck in my head...

Posted

I went to school after doing some last-minute homework, then I played tennis, then I came home, ate dinner, and watched the season premier of House. Good stuff.

Posted

Today, I'm just staying home and eating KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). Not doing anything today, but could use a day off from my busy lifestyle. :)

Posted

Hey True Gamer. It's good to see you again.

So far I've lounged around and listened to music, did a few chores, and visited with my grandma and aunt.

Posted

playing with the Hyrule.net Magnetic Ajax. :P

Posted

Just finished having a five hour morning rehearsal with the schools' marching band, after performing at yesterday's half-time show for the football game. I'm wiped out, but it was fun. I'm still a bit worried about the last pages of drill we need to learn before our first tournament this Saturday, though. :unsure:

Posted

Writing depressing music at work.

Posted

Jacking around and not studying or getting my essays done. Oh well.

Posted

I chopped down a tree.

Posted

I've spent almost the entirety of my weekend editing this one AMV which I will enter into Anime North's AMV Contest. :33

The song's over 6 minutes long, so I've been working hard. About 2 minutes and 30 seconds done so far. ^^

In the next half hour, I'm going over to a friend's house to work on a project. Then I'll come home and finish up some homework, maybe study for a bit, and then watch the second Bleach movie which just came in the mail yesterday. x3

Posted

Here I am!

Rock you like a hurricane!

Here I am!

Rock you like a hurricane!

Scorpions played live on the 2nd of October, they sold te recordings on flash drives. People are so generous and put them online so I can totally illegally download them. <3

Posted

Went to church, spent a little time afterwards with my auntie, uncle and nieces, then went home. After breakfast, slept until one, and here I am. I'd like to do my poli 101 homework, but I don't have the readings because my professor didn't put them up on his website, so I'm kind of screwed on that. Working on personal statements now. Laaame.

Posted

Work, downloaded some Scorpions from their show the other night. It is quite beautiful, and I love these recordings. <3