Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What did you do today?

434 posts in this topic

Posted

Well today was actually a glorious day. I have secured myself an another Nintendo 64 for twenty dollars, that makes three. Though on the bad side I got hit in the shins in soccer, it was a good games.

Posted

Went to Spanish 101, crammed a bunch for an exam tomorrow, memorized a map of the ancient near east, worked in an art gallery from 1-4... Now, Guild Wars while watching Glenn Beck :D

Posted

Well, I've happily secured myself another Nintendo 64 for 20 dollars along with Mario Kart 64 for Halo 1. Which leaves me at three Nintendos and a step closer to having my Nintendo 64 game collection complete. Overall a fine day.

Posted

Went to school, was sick still, and hung out with two of my friends and a friend's friend. She's kind of cool. Her name is Jazz. o: (Probably a nickname, but still.) And played some Half-Life 2. I dislike antlions.

Posted

Let's see... Impromptu speaking in COM101, midterm and lecture in Honors Introduction to the Old Testament, two missions and a quest in Guild Wars on my Mesmer, then some farming and bounties on my Ranger...

Posted

I drove a lot. I came home, and I snoozed a bit. I jotted some scribbly stuff which crawled out of my brain. I'm movie hunting. That's where I find the movie I wanna see, and I go kill it, only the selections a bit shallow. I'm about three centuries behind in my history class ... yeah.

Posted

I went to school, then went to a docter's appointment. Went to the grocry store. Came home. Read some of The Screwtape Letters. Got on the internet. Then rambled about what I did today. And some other stuff happend in between these things. That's my day so far.

Posted

Went to school, then stayed after for Gamer's Club. We played Brawl.

Fun stuff, decent day, yay.

Posted

AP lit: read a play

Poli 101: case study on Yugoslavia

Choir: sub was brazed

Office: More desk work

Lunch: Key Club meeting

Journalism: talked with my friend the whole period

AP art history: lecture on Roman Empire art

After school: went to a place called CrazeeBurger with a few friends for a restaurant review for the school paper, went home then finished half my APAH homework

Posted

Glenn Beck =D

don't make me vomit.

Posted

I did succeed loading my whole Wii from my SD Card. :D

W00T! ^_^

Posted

Well I forgot my two house keys and the key to my locker at my friends house. spend the night at his house and beat Halo one.

Posted

I failed to play a prank on Sahaqiel. you see what happened was, we were in computer programming class and he told me I could use his c++ book. I tell Jacob who is by his desk to grab his bookbag for me. I look through it and cannot find it. I do in fact see a monster and Tag body spray. So I decide to play a prank I take them. This was fourth hour, at sixth hour I put the two items on his desk before he gets to class he gets there and says "Whoa, A monster and Tag looks like I get free stuff". I reply "No that's yours I took it from you bookbag fourth hoour. It turns out the bag that looked identical to his that was on his desk was in fact not his. I took tag and a monster from a stranger.

Posted

I'm currently drinking that Monster.

I shared half with my mom.

Sahaqiel

Posted

We dressed up in our Halloween costumes at school today. Also, we had a Renaissaince Fair. After school, I pretty much just played Half-Life 2.