Mods aren't gods.

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Sahaqiel is a bitch mod.

Posted

Teto... :(

I loved you. :(

Posted

Mods aren't perfect. Take ZuZu, for example. He still confuses "you're" with "your".

Soemtimes it gets irritating to me when people do that. But ZuZu is awesome, so all is forgiven. Awesome music I've heard from him. :'D

Posted

Lol emo topic.

Mods are just people to.

I agree, and it is a fact.

Thanks for telling us. :P

If I where mod or not, I would have posted the same stuff.

But hurt or scare people, so they may even leave is really bad! :o notify boys!

Yep moderators should have to do something against this, right?

Well let's do it next time. :)

Posted

Lol emo topic.

Mods are just people to.

I agree, and it is a fact.

Thanks for telling us. :P

If I where mod or not, I would have posted the same stuff.

But hurt or scare people, so they may even leave is really bad! :o notify boys!

Yep moderators should have to do something against this, right?

Well let's do it next time. :)

So I'm not a god? DARN!

Posted

probably the most valid point you've ever made, figurehead =D

Posted

"Mods aren't gods."

Hah. Speak for yourself, bato.

... if you're a god, does that mean we can crucify you?

Posted

I honestly think this is the funniest I've ever read

but I also agree completely with this topic and saha's point

Posted

well it is war Sahaqiel so lets do this

P.S. I think you make Stormsworder cry I he wants to give you respect then take his rupees

Posted

BE A DICK TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE AUTHORITY!

Mods should be treated like any other member, sure. But I often feel that it's worse to spit on someone who could kick my ass than someone who couldn't. I think you should be grateful that people don't treat you like YLA.

Posted

Yeah, congrats Hideki, you've shown yourself to be the biggest idiot in the world. -_- Me go cry over some stupid internet topic? Perhaps you would.

And geeze, goes to show how the idiots of the internet also automatically assume that everyone is a guy.

Also, automatic n00b fail for bringing up a dead topic. -_-

Posted

OMG swordstormers not a guy?! I would have never gussed considering its in her information box located convinetly right on the left of her reply!

Posted

Mods should be treated like any other member, sure. But I often feel that it's worse to spit on someone who could kick my ass than someone who couldn't. I think you should be grateful that people don't treat you like YLA.

What the hell are you talking about this time? I'm not treated bad at all if that's what you're getting at. The only people I know who don't like me are troll, but they hate everybody.

Posted

Trolls, while defined as people being dicks for no reason just because they can be, usually have good reasons for trolling. Figurehead only Trolls you and that other guy. There's a reason. Joshizzle, I'll admit, hates everyone. However, you are the one he's most open about, other than Adr. Teto is a productive member of the forum and is quite loved and loveable. He's like a teddy bear that smells like lucky charms and skittles mixed together. He is no troll. And yet he has shown quite a bit of... uncertainty as to your induction in the league of Teto. But I should stop talking about that. It's very hush hush and that.

But I digress.

Saha. Dude. Have some fun with your authority and LEAVE JOSHIZZLE ALONE!!! HE LOVES HIS AUNT!!! HE HAS THREE CHILDREN!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Runny eyeliner*

But I still digress.

Peeps, treat mods like any other member, until they warn you. Then become serious and try and work it out. With the mod. Don't create a whiny topic about how "[insert Mod's Name Here] WARNED ME FOR NO REASON!!!!1ONE!1!!!!!ONE!!!!!!1!". PM's work fine.

Posted

No, Figurehead, you yourself are probably one of the most unproductive users here, because I have honestly never seen a single good thing you've done.

Induction into the league of Teto? Teto was pretty much the first person to say hi to me when I got here, so that's why I thought he was a pretty cool and nice guy. *shrugs*

I suppose I come from an entirely different setting of managing big game servers with lots of traffic and keeping the peace on there. Apparently this place doesn't have as much respect for the mods and admins as just about anywhere else I've seen. And also apparently I'm a lot more strict on the game servers I admin for than the mods/admins here, from what I've seen.

That's where I'm coming from when I say to respect the mods and admins.