LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"Yeah, whatever. I let you smash some stuff. Just not anything alive!" Amie answered. She sat near the turtle's tail and dragged her feet in the water.

Posted

"We are off kids." the turtle says.

Posted

Ecthelion stormed into his private room, heading for a closet on the wall. Slamming it open, he emptied it of it's contents, a shining suit of scale-mail, a long sword, and a long knife. Pausing, he also removed a helmet with a blackened point surmounting it and set it on the pile. Quickly dressing, he belted on the sword and drew his cloak around him while putting the hood up, concealing most of his face and the helm. striding out, he left the room, securely locking it. outside his house, he opened up a small paper that had several sentences scribbled on it, perusing them for something. Finding it, he strode towards Kakariko village.

Posted

"who are you calling a kid, i'm not a kid i'm bloody nineteen for Din's sake" he said, "i hate being called a kid"He added

(Doctor we;re not in hyrule, are you starting of in hyrule and then going to termeia< i can't speel sorry)

Posted

(I could have sworn Delgardo was an adult GS o_0)

"So where are we heading?" Link asks, shutting his eyes due to think fog coming on.

"Once again, we are headed to the Great Bay Temple to stop Gyorg and free the Giant." the turtle says.

"Giant?" Link asks.

Posted

( in Del's info it clearly says he's 19, he's just very tall for his age.)

"not fog again!!" delgardo complained he really didn't like fog .

Posted

"Giant? Like the ones in the fairy tales? Jeez, haven't heard those in...years, I think. The old lady at the Inn used to tell those stories to me and all the other kids when we were growing up!" Amie said, startled. She hadn't ever expected to hear of the kids' stories for a long while.

(Yah, Doctor, where are you starting out, hyrule or termina?)

Posted

(((So where are you exactly? your small posts make for slow reading)))

Posted

(We are heading to the Great Bay Temple in Termina)

Posted

"So... I'm guessing you two have NOT heard those stories, then?" asked Amie, studying Link and Delgardo's blank expressions. "The ones about the giants...?" She rolled her eyes. "What DO they tell you in this Hyrule place? So about a million years ago, there were four giants who kinda took care of all the people in Termina. They went away but told the people that if they ever needed help, then they would come back. So I'm guessing something happened to make the giants not be able to come back."

((Sorry if I screwed up the story, like I said before, i haven't played MM in ages))

Posted

" are legends are different from yours, hyrule doesn't have giants in its legends, most of them are about the Triforce and Master sword." Delgardo replied.

Posted

"Yeah. We had Godesses in our world. The three Godesses named Din, Nayru, and Farore made the Triforce. They made the Triforce of Power, Wisdom, and Courage. Princess Zelda has Wisdom, Delgardo dad has Power, and I have the Triforce of Courage." Link says, showing his hand to Amie.

"Only people of pure hearts can touch the Master Sword, and I was able to get it. I killed Delgardo's dad and put him in the Sacred Realm. My fairy then left me, and I came here looking for her. Then i got lost and found you guys."

Posted

Name: Pheeny

Personality: Erratic, easily excited

Race: Hylian

Appearance: White guy, Butt nekkid

Weapon: Like a gazillion Nukes

Background/History: spent a whole lot of time doing nothing but making nukes

Good, Neutral, Evil: Neutral

"Ow! Get offa me!" Shouted Amie. "Why the hell are you naked?!" Pheeny had just fallen out of the sky, landing on Amie's face, his appendage flopping all over the turtle's shell and it's guests. Everyone stared shocked at the newcomer, wearing expressions mixed of disgust and awe. It was as though Awe got really drunk one night and went looking for a regrettably good time at Disgust's, resulting with their facial expressions nine months later. Pheeny realized he somehow just plummeted like a meteor thousands of miles and hour onto the back of a turtle shell, leaving everyone miraculously unharmed.

Pheeny felt a rush of adrenaline enter his body. He was excited from this new and sudden change of events.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Pheeny vomited a Nuke out of his impressive esophagus and banged it against his head, over and over again. "Wait, stop!" Someone tried pulling him off the nuke, but when they put their hand in the way of his head, mid headbutt, pheeny's head all but disintegrated it. The owner of the hand reeled back in pain and fell off the turtle. 'ITS GONNA BLOW!" Amie and friends started leaping off the stupidly oblivious turtle and diving underwater, in an attempt to somehow survive the inevitable. Pheeny let out one last crack of his now severely concussed head onto the Fat Man. The Nuke went off. The entire Termina Bay area became engulfed in a glorious Unholy mushroom cloud rising to the heavens, arousing jealousy even in the gods. Everyone and everything within a half mile diameter of the purge was killed instantly. Everyone five miles out of that suffered horrible, slow deaths, over the course of hours. Being crushed under rubble, Burning to death, being crushed under rubble and surviving, then running out of oxygen, suicide, the list was gruesome indeed.

Posted

((wtf? um... i don't know what to say about that...))

Posted

((Well, its not like you could really say anything. You're dead now.))