LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"Short swords? We don need no steenkeeng short swords!" Blurr tossed the sword back to Delgardo. "Besides, I still have this knife if I ever need it."

Posted

"Fine then, just don't get in my way" Delgardo said as he put his short sword away.

Posted

((lol nice jared XD))

Amie jumped and caught the edge of the platform with her fingers, and climbed up next to them. "So what exactly are we s'posed to do here anyway? There's no monsters, and just machines."

Posted

"damn it no monsters!! i wanna kill something!!" Delgardo said.

Posted

"Unless you see any, then I don't know if there are any here! We haven't seen any!" Amie got off the platform when it reached the top, and discovered a door. "Hey! Guys! I found a door!"

Posted

"Then open it." Delgardo said as he joined amie.

Posted

"Ok." Amie pushed up on the door, but it didn't move. "It's locked! See, here's the lock, so there's gotta be a key around here somewhere!"

Posted

"question is where is it?, i didn't see any."Delgardo said

Posted

"Screw that!" yelled Blurr. Blurr used his awesome lockpicking skills he learned back when he was friends with sonic to open the door himself. "If we do find a key, we should probably save it for a door I can't pick."

Posted

Link runs ahead.

"Um, guys..." link says pointing to a huge mechanical fish hooked on to a bunch of wires and junk.

Posted

"Finally!! something to fight" Delgardo yells as he runs towards the Robot fish with his twin swords drawn, the fish looks at Delgardo as shoots high presuure water at Delgardo sending him straight into the wall making a hole in the wall.

Posted

"Screw that!" Yells Blurr. Blurr reached his arm into his shadow and grabbed hold of something seemingly invisible. He then yanked out. his shadow seemed to pull itself out of its two dimensional form and into his grip, shaping itself into a demonic scythe, twice his size. Now Shadowless, He leaped at the fish. He swung his dark shadow scythe. In a blink of an eye it was suddenly diced, perfectly, save for the rounded edges on its outside. Blurr fell to the ground, and stuck the landing. The diced pieces then exploded above him, though he didn't flinch. He dropped his sycthe back to the ground, where it reformed itself perfectly into his once harmless silhouette.

Posted

"Well that's cool!" Amie said. She dodged the fish's blast of water. "But did it hurt the fish...?" She flung her knife at it, and it bounced of the metal shell harmlessly, leaving only a scratch. The fish roared and broke away from the wall.

Posted

((Waht the puppy, he just diced that fish up into little cubes and they exploded, the fish isn't even there anymore))

Posted

"Wow Blurr, you're strong. But I bet thats not strong against certain enemies" Link says snickering, and nudging him smiling.