Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

I just remembered someting. On the owl statue in Renado's bassement is a strange thing that keeps you from using the Dominion rod on it, which dissapears after you show the completed book to Shad. on the thing is a symbol thet bears a strong resemblance to an eye. This may mean that the Ooccoo were related to the Sheikiah in some way.

Posted

I'm almost there in TP, so I'll check it out.

Posted

Sheikah-oocoo-twili

Seems weird.

Posted

When you put it like that. . .

Yeah. Doesn't really work.

Posted

Please read my new topic called: mystery solved.

Posted

And where is that?

Posted

Hey TGFL, your a pr*ck. Don't post here if your going to act like that. Especially if you don't even read a few of the pages. Post here ever again like that, and I'll give you a temporary suspension. Its alright to argue, but not like that.

Posted

I had my opinion on this topic, you have your opinion about me. Cant suspend me because I had an opinion. Its unconstitutional. 1 posts and suddenly, im a "pr*ck". Like I give a care what you think of me. If your only way to make yourself feel good is to make other people feel worse, then you have some serious issues.

Posted

I had my opinion on this topic, you have your opinion about me. Cant suspend me because I had an opinion. Its unconstitutional. 1 posts and suddenly, im a "pr*ck". Like I give a care what you think of me. If your only way to make yourself feel good is to make other people feel worse, then you have some serious issues.

Reguardless of whether you're in the right or not, you shouldn't be talking like that to a mod unless you want to be suspended. And GM never tries to degrade people, so you must have said something incredibly stupid to get him angry.

Posted

c'mon gm is like the nicest person here, don't come dissin' him mate.

Posted

Nicest person here? Doesnt seem like it to me. I make one post and he gets all pissy. I posted a logical and non-offensive posts and he just deletes it and calls me a prick. Very nice guy indeed.

Posted

no django's clearly the nicest [/sarcasm]

Posted

And where is that?

sorry, I had to go to a band concert, I'll post it now. :embarrassed:

Posted

@ TGFL

Yes, I jumped the gun by calling you a pr*ck, but that post was more than just an opinion. You completely ignored the entire topic. All 54 pages, then called us all dumbasses. We get enough discouragement as it is. Your "logical opinion" was nothing but a few facts from the game and your roostery bullsh*t. If you want to post an actual (non offensive) well thought-out opinion, than be my guest. If your another one of those people that just wants to pop in and throw senseless crap at our faces, than leave. Now. Don't come here to call names and fell all high and mighty. I don't care if your posts are against our theories, just make them good. And no more name-calling.

@ Quazy1

I'll go read your topic, I skimmed through it while I was waiting for this to load, and it sounds good so far!

Posted

I think we should get back on track here...