Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Baddest Zelda?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I know you will hate me for the title but Phillips and Nintendo have in the 90s a deal about making a cd console but that deal was broken but Nintendo gived out 4 Games for that console, like a Mario game and 3 Zelda games but that was bad games but anyways is many Zelda games you dont even heard about and some of them is very bad and if you say what game is bad or a thing in a Zelda game thats is thats bad ill be happy.

Posted

The correct grammar usage would be the "Worst Zelda"

And I have no idea what you wrote in that post.

Posted

I'm so confused.

Posted

Ill try to translate

Sorry about the title I know you will hate me for it.In the 90s Phillips and Nintendo made a deal about making a cd console.That deal was broken but not before nintendo released about 4 games for the system about 1 Mario and 3 Zelda games those were bad games but anyways there are many Zelda games you havent even heard about and some of them are very bad. So what I asking is for you to say which game you think is the worst and some bad things in the games.

I think thats what ZeldaHackerTri is trying to say might be wrong.

Posted

Good gosh, they have their own language. I always thought they were trying to speak English.

But seriously now. I've liked all the Zelda games I've played.

Posted

He's talking about the CD-i Zeldas, and yes, they are bad, there's no arguing that ;-)

Posted

I think most of us already know about that.

Posted

Nintendo didn't make those games. Phillips did. Just clearing that up.

Posted

Wand of Gamelon was terrible, Nintendo should be ashamed.

Posted

I know you will hate me for the title but Phillips and Nintendo have in the 90s a deal about making a cd console but that deal was broken but Nintendo gived out 4 Games for that console, like a Mario game and 3 Zelda games but that was bad games but anyways is many Zelda games you dont even heard about and some of them is very bad and if you say what game is bad or a thing in a Zelda game thats is thats bad ill be happy.

is English your first language?

Posted

bad-zelda.jpg

I don't know about the "baddest" Zelda, but the one in Super Smash Bros. Brawl seems pretty naughty.

Posted

I played those Zelda games on the Phillips CD-i, Aside from the horrible animated cut scenes and horrid voice actors, the games themselves weren't that bad.

Posted

I cant wait to bomb some dodongos

Posted

bad-zelda.jpg

I don't know about the "baddest" Zelda, but the one in Super Smash Bros. Brawl seems pretty naughty.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posted

bad-zelda.jpg

Kinky!!!!