Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sex Change

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Sex change isn't ecxactly a touchy subject, but it isn't brought up much. I've never quite figured out if the general population accepts it, but I know that most people feel uncomfortable around people who have changed their gender. I want to know if people on here have a diverse opinion on it, or if it a unanimous "It's ok with me".

(I smell yet another fail topic)

Posted

I knew a guy in school named Brian, he was popular, dated a cheerleader and played on the Football team. One day at work a woman comes up to the counter with a movie. She recognised me but I didn't know her. It was brian, now known as Brandi.

She told me that she never felt like she was in the right body, and when she got old enough she decided to go in for Gender reassignment surgery (sex change). I believe that you should believe in who you are, if you are a man trapped in a womans body or vice versa you should make your dreams come true. Brandi did, and I'm not ashamed to say she looked great.

Posted

I'm perfectly okay with people gender-changing, I mean, if they think they'd feel more comfortable as the opposite sex, who's to say thats wrong? I mean, I can understand how people might feel awkward knowing that someone they used to know is now a different gender, but it isn't morally wrong. Its just the way some morons can't accept anything that doesn't meet their stereotypes.

Thats my opinion, anyways. biggrin.gif

Posted

I personally find sex-changing kind of disturbing, but I also don't think there's any reason why people shouldn't be allowed to do it, as long as I don't have to pay for it.

Posted

I personally find sex-changing kind of disturbing, but I also don't think there's any reason why people shouldn't be allowed to do it, as long as I don't have to pay for it.

I find it very disturbing, and pretty much agree with what you said, espically the last part.

Posted

I think it's weirder than heck, and kind of funny, but I'm not opposed to it. If you've got a woman's brain in a man's body, or vice versa, sure. Why not change? It's weird, but it will make them happy, and I don't think it would have moral repercussions. People usually want to have sex change because the have a problem, and that problem would be fixed in heaven. Until then, we might as well try to fix it as best we can.

Posted

Fine with me.

I've seen some pretty cool transgendered people.

Man, if I weren't so asexual, or if I were gay.

You don't even know.

Then again, a really open minded heterosexual might agree to dating transgendered males.

Like Grandmaster Phoenix/DoubleAgent over there.

I bet he'd tear that plastic up.

Sahaqiel

Posted

So it's unanimous and not made of fail. Though I'm not sure if 6 people is unanimous. But again, at least it's not fail.

Posted

most of the younger generation support it.

Posted

I'm not sure what I believe on the subject. I find it very strange, and I'd never date a girl who used to be a guy, but I wouldn't treat them any differently than I treat everyone else.

Posted

Oh come on, Lionheart.

You know you find them sexy.

Everyone does.

There's no shame in admitting it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah, imagining something dangling in their pants is really sexy for a straight guy :/

Posted

Your imagination put the dangly thing there.

Now, with that powerful, creative imagination, imagine it's something else!

Problem solved.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Ah, perspectives. Aren't they nice? I don't have to like what you like.

Posted

I don't know whether I'd be attracted to someone like that, but that's mostly because I don't know how well gender-changing works.