Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Woman vs Wife

61 posts in this topic

Posted

You're silly. She can take over a corporation and have kids. I just think giving roles set in stone just because of gender is wrong. I hate it when people think like that.

I know it's how you were made, but what if we actually want to choose what we do? I know that only girls can bear children, and it has to be a job, so she has no choice... But I think they have the right to live life how they want to live. Why assign roles?

Posted

Is that wife working to provide for her family or to satisfy herself? Because obviously there are men out there without jobs who can't provide for their family.

Posted

She could have always been the boss before she had a husband / kids. When I think CEO, strong women, I think...

rrcau11a.jpg

Posted (edited)

Pheonix scolded me today at school for posting stuff he thought of earlier.

The only thing is, that you seem to have just forgot that I posted, or don't want to respond to my posts anymore, or whatever.

Crocodile is approaching this in a way I would have liked to, if I didn't feel so strongly about the topic.

Anyway,

If she wanted to be in control of everything, she should have stayed single and taken over a big corporation.

And who is in control of everything, just curious? :/

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

Is that wife working to provide for her family or to satisfy herself? Because obviously there are men out there without jobs who can't provide for their family.

So are you saying in your eyes, if a woman is forced to work because her husband is having trouble doing the same, she shouldn't even enjoy it? she cant let that satisfy her in anyway? and if the house in being run fine regardless of who does what for a living, then why shouldnt she get a job? they might need, if not want, a little extra cash.

Posted

She could have always been the boss before she had a husband / kids. When I think CEO, strong women, I think...

rrcau11a.jpg

And did you watch the show? She never had time for Angelica :/

So are you saying in your eyes, if a woman is forced to work because her husband is having trouble doing the same, she shouldn't even enjoy it? she cant let that satisfy her in anyway? and if the house in being run fine regardless of who does what for a living, then why shouldnt she get a job? they might need, if not want, a little extra cash.

No, that is not what I said. If her husband has a job that can provide a living for her, she has no need to work. She's only working because she wants to, not because she has to. There are men out there who could use that job, because they have to support their families.

If the woman is working because her husband's a deadbeat, or if she is single or is a single parent, then she needs the job and it's fine that she has it. Do you understand?

Posted

but Why cant she work just because she wants to? she picks up a little extra money for her family and feels better about herself, and hey we need the jobs! Its better for the economy if she gets a job, too. In fact, Obama asked a bunch of stay at home moms to go back to school.

Posted

Her family doesn't need that extra money though, and there are always men without jobs that could use the job she has to feed their families.

Posted (edited)

Why do you describe house-husbands as deadbeats? :|

You've been stereotyping a lot, in this thread.

I mean, look at this guy.

househusband.jpg

He is no deadbeat. :|

'Cept, he's letting his kid totally get close to that hot surface.

But that's not the point.

Sahaqiel

Posted

but Why cant she work just because she wants to? she picks up a little extra money for her family and feels better about herself, and hey we need the jobs! Its better for the economy if she gets a job, too. In fact, Obama asked a bunch of stay at home moms to go back to school.

She can work if she wants to, but she shouldn't work if it is both

a) unnecessary, and

B) detrimental to family-rearing

Posted (edited)

Why have this bias against women.

Freaking, a guy can be a househusband too. What if the wife works, and pays for the food, and the husband takes care of the family? I bet you wouldn't complain if he worked, too. Why should the wife have to give up her job?

Also, since page two, Lionheart has ignored my posts.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Sahaqiel, what are you talkign about? look at that housedad. he's not just any ol' dead beat. He's a freakin cannibal! hes gonna eat those kids and you know it. why else would he allow them so close to such a hot surface not only with little regard to their health but also a big doofy, hungry smile on his face?

I cant believe you would promote such behavior in people. killing and eating your offspring? dont talk to me anymore.

Posted

Why have this bias against women.

Freaking, a guy can be a househusband too. What if the wife works, and pays for the food, and the husband takes care of the family? I bet you wouldn't complain if he worked, too. Why should the wife have to give up her job?

Also, since page two, Lionheart has ignored my posts.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sahaqiel

Reply =)

It's just...Idk. Your views aren't changing and it appears I've taken a stance, so there isn't much to debate about any longer. I don't think it is appropriate for a woman to feed a family while the husband stays at home. Call me sexist, call me whatever, but I don't think it's right, the man is built more for work. So sue me, I really am getting tired of constantly arguing with you. On. Every. Single. Topic. Except for the Wind Waker debate, in which you and I share the same viewpoint.

Posted

And did you watch the show? She never had time for Angelica :/

She never did. Drew almost always took care of her when he didn't drop her off at Stu and Dede's.

Also, I was going to say Betty DeVille too, because Howard does all of the cooking, cleaning and laundry too, and Betty looks like a lesbian.

Posted (edited)

Entered this thread expecting a video.

Disappoint.

Anyway, Woman > Wife.

Because a woman has freedom and a wife is chained to the kitchen floor.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)