Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dream Land Werewolf

213 posts in this topic

Posted

But what should I paint? ;-;

What if I paint an item someone else has?

Posted

I'm noticing a recurring theme here. sahaqiel and I make good wingmen.

also, here's Arcanelord's famous last words (from the werewolf conference room):

FAREWELL, ME HEARTIES. MAY THE WIND BE AT YER SAILS AND THE RUM IN YER BELLIES. ARR.

Arc you totally know I would have revived you if I had the nova key and had known it could do that.

Actually Aethix you should post a summary of what we talked about on the werewolf thread.

I'd just like to take the time to say your methods of players killing each other are awfully gruesome for the Kirby universe.

I love what he's done with it.

ACTUALLY, that was all me. All the gruesome werewolf kills were, anyways. :chainsaw:

Yeah, see, because I was the one with the ability to possess people, I was our killer. Remember umbreon? her eyes all gouged out and all that? Weeeeeell, she could see in the dark. So her eyes had to go. And remember how discharge jumped GMP and knifed him all those times? That was a dick move. So I stabbed him in all the same places. AAANNNND remember nabeshin? Well, I just woke up one day and thought to myself, "hey, what if Nabeshin had no fingers?"

I had some other Ideas but clearly I wont get to use them. Instead I might host my own round of werewolf. You know. It might be fun!

Posted

I feel like our team was just so lucky and yet so awesome at the same time.

Good game, only I feel as if our somehow perfect synchronization other than the slip up with Arcanelord was unfair.

Incidentally, the werewolves pretty much made up every death method, since I came up with Teto's. I had no idea pheonix was doing that.

Also, Nabeshin. Oh ho ho ho. I knew you would suspect me. You always suspect me. So I told everyone you were legit.

I feel as if no one was openly suspicious against me.

I'll loot Muffin's body. I think Discharge is trying to bait you into a trap. I figure Figurehead's got some sort of counter ability that might be a problem to us.

I feel bad for killing Discharge's confidence like that. ):

Oh well, let's do this.

I'M SORRY DISCHARGE I LOVE YOU

Sahaqiel

Posted

OH IT'S OVER THAT'S COOL.

OVERALL THIS WOLF SESSION WAS A FAIL.

I don't understand what just happened I am not reading the ending.

Posted

That's awfully lame of you, Kimzor.

Posted

Ammonsa was a sure townie, Kimmy was a sure townie, and Teto was a sure townie after his first lynch. If there were only one wolf, it would have to be Phoenix or you, and two wolves would mean both of you were wolves. As far as I was concerned, it was clear cut, and I would've been leading the charge. So, it's good you got rid of me.

Why was Nightmare a rapper?

Posted

So. You werewolves make me feel bad that even when you were controlling me I still wanted to kill those people anyway.

Posted

lol, if you all hadn't killed me, Sahaqiel wouldn't have stopped half of everyone's nightly actions.

Posted

Character sheets for anybody who is interested.

Ammonsa

You are Galacta Knight - White Knight Costume - Town

You are the enigmatic Galacta Kight. You are one of the strongest warriors in the universe, and all you live for is fighting others of great power. However, you do not murder out of spite. You came to the party not for tomfoolery, but to find a worthy opponent to duel. Now you find yourself in the greatest battle of wits imaginable. You figure that lynching people is okay, but it would be much faster to take matters into your own hands.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to kill a single player every night. Keep in mind, however, that your bright armor is easily visible at night, and each player has a 25% chance of discovering your actions. You will not be able to hide your actions from these people, so you should be prepared to justify them. Of course you cannot kill anybody unless you have a Sword.

You also have the ability to choose any person at night to inspect, and you will be able to see that person's soul. You will then be given a single-word description of that person's soul, which may be a clue as to that person's identity.

---Items---

Sword: A sharp-looking sword. Can be used for many things, as long as they involve violence.

Nova Key: The key to unlock the power of the Galactic Nova. In the wrong hands, it could be very destructive, so you should guard it carefully. You can't use it, but perhaps somebody else can.

Discharge.com/Adipocere

You are Chef Kawasaki - Chef Costume - Town

You are the chef Kawasaki. You are known as a bad guy, but you didn't kill that Waddle Dee, and you don't plan on killing anybody else. The only reason you came to the party was that you were hired to cater it. Now you're trapped, with no way out. You're no killer, you're only a chef. You hope that your ability to cook will serve you well, because it's the only ability you have.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to cook. Every night you can cook up something to create Food and add it to your inventory. You can also give another player any Food you have during the day, without affecting your nightly action.

---Items---

Food: if you eat your food at night, you will be able to survive a single attack.

Please reply to this message as soon as possible so that I know you got it.

Fierce Muffin

You are King Dedede - Penguin Costume - Town

You are the almighty self-proclaimed king of all of Dream Land. You impulsive and selfish, but you are not evil. The party wasn't supposed to be a trap. It was supposed to be fun. Unfortunately, it seems as though it got way out of hand last night. If you ever find the murderers, not to mention the jerk-face who spiked the punch, you will make them pay. Wait, what's this in your pocket? The Star Rod? You remember something vaguely about taking it to break open a pinata, but nothing clear. You had better make sure it gets to the right person.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to inhale and steal a single player's item at night. That player's item will then be added to your inventory.

You also have the ability to send a single person one item from your inventory every day during the day phase, without affecting your nightly action. You should choose carefully who you send your items to, because certain items in the wrong hands could be disastrous.

---Items---

Star Rod: The power source of the Fountain of Dreams. While it has the power to dispel darkness, it can also be used to channel dark power through the fountain. It seems you can't use it, but perhaps somebody else can.

Please reply to this PM as soon as possible so that I know you got it.

Arcanelord

You are Marx - Jester Costume - Werewolf

You are Marx, arguably the greatest villain who ever lived, and you know it. You are egotistical and very power-hungry. You dislike rules, and won't hesitate to kill. You were going to crash the party. Looks like somebody else beat you to the punch. This makes you unhappy. So unhappy, in fact, that you decide to slaughter everybody who came. A massacre is way cooler than a murder. And nobody should be allowed to be cooler than you.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to kill a single player at night. However, you must converse with your fellow villains to determine who will die and who will kill that person.

You also have the ability to project an adorable, innocent face. You know, on those nights that you don't kill people. So adorable and innocent, in fact, that it can even hide the evil within your soul, in case anybody looks.

If the Nova Key were to come into your possession, it would give you a fantastic new ability. Remember, you will receive all of the items of any player you kill, and you can also use your nightly action to loot lynched people's bodies or transfer an item to another werewolf who might need it.

---Items---

You have no items.

Nabeshin

You are Meta Knight - Black Knight Costume - Town

You are the dark knight Meta Knight. You have a strong sense of justice, and you will do anything to uphold it. You are capable of killing, but not unless it is truly necessary. You came to the party because you knew something bad would happen, and you were right. Now an innocent Waddle Dee is dead, and you are not happy about it. You vow to find the murderers, and to make sure nobody else dies.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to choose any person at night to protect from attack. Of course you cannot protect anybody if you do not have a Sword.

You also have the ability to choose any person at night to inspect, and you will be able to see that person's soul. You will then be given a single-word description of that person's soul, which may be a clue as to that person's identity.

---Items---

Sword: A sharp-looking sword. Can be used for many things, as long as they involve violence.

pheonix561

You are Zero - Angel Costume - Werewolf

You are Zero, the ultimate evil. You control Dark Matter, and can use it to control the minds of puny mortals. You came to the party because you figured that people's minds are weak when they are drunk. They would not be able to resist possession. Unfortunately, the party was cut short by the murder. You don't know who did it, but you decide to cut your losses and kill as many people as possible. You don't need a reason, you're just emo and you hate everybody.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to kill a single player at night. However, you must converse with your fellow villains to determine who will die and who will kill that person.

You also have the ability to possess any player at night and force that player to carry out the murder for you. If the Crystal were to come into your possession, it would greatly enhance this ability. Remember, you can also use your nightly action to loot lynched people's bodies or transfer one of your items to another werewolf who might need it.

---Items---

You have no items.

Sahaqiel

You are Nightmare - Rapper Costume - Werewolf

You are the creator of nightmares. Your goal is to take over the dreams of all the beings in Dream Land. And while you're at it, you might as well take over the world. What kind of villain wouldn't do that? You came to the party to find the Star Rod. You saw Dedede take it for his silly party games, so you figured it would be the perfect opportunity to take it, and use its powers to infect the world with your nightmares. But as long as you're here, you figure you might as well kill as many innocents as possible while you're looking for it.

---Abilities---

Also, you have the ability to create nightmares. If the Star Rod were to come into your possession, you would be able to use that ability to increase your power in an incredible way. Remember, you can also use your nightly action to loot lynched people's bodies or give one of your items to another werewolf who might need it.

---Items---

You have no items.

Please reply to this email as soon as possible so that I know you got it.

Grandmaster Phoenix

You are Ribbon - Fairy Costume - Town

You are Ribbon, a young fairy of Ripple Star. You are pure and kindhearted, and would never murder anybody. You came to the party as Kirby's +1, but you can't seem to find him. In fact, you don't recognize anybody. You're scared and alone. Fortunately, you have the power of the Crystal to protect you. You want to hang on to that, as it could be very useful.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to use the power of the Crystal to heal people. Every night, choose a single person to heal. If anything bad happens to that person during the night, the Crystal's power will activate, healing that person instantly. Of course, there is now way you could use this ability if you didn't have the Crystal.

---Items---

Crystal--the great crystal of Ripple Star. It has the power to heal afflictions of any sort, which you allows you to use your healing ability. It also has the ability to amplify dark power, which would be very useful if you had any.

Umbreon

You are Dyna Blade - Bird Costume - Town

You are the great iron bird Dyna Blade. You are very fierce when aggravated, but you did not kill that Waddle Dee. You came to the party on a whim. You don't know anybody here, and it seems kind of silly for a giant bird to be at a costume party. Now you are trapped, and something tells you that even trying to fly over the moat would be a very bad idea. Fortunately, your sharp vision as a bird of prey will no doubt come in handy.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to examine any other player each night. You will then learn which costume that particular player is wearing, which could give you a clue as to that player's identity.

You also have the ability to spy on a person every night, and observe his or her nightly actions.

---Items---

You have no items.

Teto

You are Kirby - Ball Costume - Town

You are the original Pink Puffball. You have a kindhearted nature, but you also tend to act rashly, leading to all kinds of trouble. You came to the party hoping for heaping helpings of free food. You were very surprised by the Waddle Dee's murder. Waddle Dees are such nice guys. But you don't have time to worry about that now, you need to focus on your own survival. You are very vulnerable right now, so you need to collect copy abilities if you want to survive. Even though it could mean theft and cannibalism.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to inhale anybody's item at night, and copy it to gain a copy ability. You can also inhale the body or item of whoever got lynched the previous night. However, you can only have one copy ability at a time, and when you inhale a new body or item, then you lose the copy ability you previously had. When you gain a copy ability, new nightly actions will be unlocked for you, so your goal is to collect the best abilities you can.

---Items---

You have no items.

Kimmy (who joined late)

You are Adeleine - Painter Costume - Town

You are Adeleine, the great painter whose creations come to life. You are a creator, not a destroyer, and you would never kill anybody. You weren't sure about the party, but you came anyways. Now you are trapped, with nothing but your trusty Paintbrush to protect you.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to paint any item that exists in the game for your nightly action. Simply name the item that you want to paint, and it will become a real item. You can then keep that item for yourself, or give it to another player on the same night you paint it. A word of caution, though: if the item you name does not exist in the game, nothing will happen. The name you give doesn't have to be a perfect match, but it should be pretty close. Also, there is a slight chance that even if the item you name doesn't already exist, I could decide to make it into a new item for the game. Of course you cannot use this ability if you do not have your Paintbrush.

You also have the ability to examine one other player's items every night. You will then learn the name(s) of every item that player has. Of course, you have to get pretty close to a person to examine his or her items, so he/she will probably see you looking.

---Items---

Paintbrush: The finest one you have. Imbued with a mysterious power, your artistic talent channeled through this paintbrush will bring all of your creations to life.

Please reply to this PM as soon as possible so that I know you got it. You can jump in the game when Day 2 begins, because I'd rather not introduce a new character in the middle of the day.

Posted

I got your back, Aethix.

Teto

You are Kirby - Ball Costume - Town

You are the original Pink Puffball. You have a kindhearted nature, butyou also tend to act rashly, leading to all kinds of trouble. You cameto the party hoping for heaping helpings of free food. You were verysurprised by the Waddle Dee's murder. Waddle Dees are such nice guys.But you don't have time to worry about that now, you need to focus onyour own survival. You are very vulnerable right now, so you need tocollect copy abilities if you want to survive. Even though it couldmean theft and cannibalism.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to inhale anybody's item at night, and copy it togain a copy ability. You can also inhale the body or item of whoevergot lynched the previous night. However, you can only have one copyability at a time, and when you inhale a new body or item, then youlose the copy ability you previously had. When you gain a copy ability,new nightly actions will be unlocked for you, so your goal is tocollect the best abilities you can.

---Items---

You have no items.

Kimmy (who joined late)

You are Adeleine - Painter Costume - Town

You are Adeleine, the great painter whose creations come to life. Youare a creator, not a destroyer, and you would never kill anybody. Youweren't sure about the party, but you came anyways. Now you aretrapped, with nothing but your trusty Paintbrush to protect you.

---Abilities---

You have the ability to paint any item that exists in the game for yournightly action. Simply name the item that you want to paint, and itwill become a real item. You can then keep that item for yourself, orgive it to another player on the same night you paint it. A word ofcaution, though: if the item you name does not exist in the game,nothing will happen. The name you give doesn't have to be a perfectmatch, but it should be pretty close. Also, there is a slightchance that even if the item you name doesn't already exist, I coulddecide to make it into a new item for the game. Of course you cannotuse this ability if you do not have your Paintbrush.

You also have the ability to examine one other player's items everynight. You will then learn the name(s) of every item that player has.Of course, you have to get pretty close to a person to examine his orher items, so he/she will probably see you looking.

---Items---

Paintbrush: The finest one you have.Imbued with a mysterious power, your artistic talent channeled throughthis paintbrush will bring all of your creations to life.

Please reply to this PM as soon as possible so that I know you got it.You can jump in the game when Day 2 begins, because I'd rather notintroduce a new character in the middle of the day.

Oh. My bad. Looks like you added the missing two. I'll just slink off and try to get my freaking thread to work.

Posted

Why was Nightmare a rapper?

post-6599-126084219042641_thumb.jpg

Plus I couldn't think of anything else.

Posted

Nightmare was probably the Rapper costume because I started a rap battle in the Roses are Red thread.

Most likely.

Sahaqiel

Posted

(this is kind of a summary of what the werewolves did and why)

actually muffin, the only reason we killed you was because sahaqiel needed the star rod. it gave him the ability to give people nightmares and stop them from using nightly abilities. and was REAAAAALLY useful. So we decided we all had to vote for you. So sahaqiel could looted your star rod. I also predicted that muffin was king dedede after observing the kirby canon, but that was just a hell of alot of luck.

also, umbreon made it retardedly obvious that he could see at night. we didnt want anybody to be able to see us doing our deeds. so I gouged her eyes out. which also kind of killed her. We couldn't take chances like that, so I also possessed figurehead to kill her, just in case anybody else could see us.

but then, you and figurehead were working together. or at least, you portrayed yourselves to be doing so. we got suspicious of you two. figurehead also was talking about having a plan to catch us, and it was apparently genius. he was also motivating everyone to jump on the band wagon and kill people pretty quickly. On top of that, he was baiting us. So with sahaqiel's star rod we stopped him from using his nightly action, and then I stabbed him back in all the same places he was going to stab us. which looking back was a pretty good idea. Figurehead's plan was to eat food every night so he would be invincible to attacks, then bait werewolves to kill him so that he would live through their assaults and then blab to everyone who we were. which was smart, and would have worked if muffin kept his mouth shut.

I was also paranoid of figurehead, because he seemed to be working with fierce muffin who had an item that a werewolf needed, and he killed GMP who also had my crystal. I wanted to use that crystal but I never got to because situations arose that called me to possess instead.

the next day figure head began to throw everyone on gmp, like I pointed out earlier. so we discussed possible strategies. In the unlikely event where GMP lived and everyone lynched someone else, we would kill him. Discharge displayed his desire to kill gmp many times over the thread, and we would use that against him. Killing discharge by lynching would probably stop him from springing whatever trap he had waiting for us. Luckily this didnt work, because apparently gmp was just going to heal himself every night and we would have failed, again.

Then again sahaqiel had his star rod. He probably would have used his nightmare ability on whoever the three of us decided to kill, anyways. whatever.

In the other plan where GMP did die we would use the star rod on discharge while Arcanelord killed him and I went back to GMP's body for the crystal he probably had. My brother pointed out that in the kirby canon the fairy took and guarded all the crystals, so it was likely GMP had the crystal I needed. So on that night Sahaqiel used his nightmare on discharge, arcanelord killed him, and I looted gmp's body.

This, however, became flawed. Ammonsa also decided to kill discharge. I'm not entirely sure what his motives were here. kawasaki was a good guy in the canon, so even if ammonsa saw his soul he couldn't be convinced from that to kill discharge. maybe he was just mad at discharge for whatever reason I haven't seen yet. anyways, arc and ammy both killed discharge, then fought. Our plan was for Saha and I to try to convince everyone ammonsa was the evil killer and that arc was at discharge on other business while trying to remain inconspicuous. The Crystal gave me the ability to take full possession over someone's nightly actions, and do their nightly action for them together with my own. We decided that Ammonsa would have made a fantastic candidate for possession, but because hopefully he would be lynched, we would probably settle on teto/kirby instead. We knew teto was kirby since before the game, when teto told me so on chat. When I doubted him he posted his character ref sheet. And we decided kirby could probably eat people's bodies and take their abilities, so if we had the chance, I would possess teto that night to absorb arc's dead body and take his abilities.

but when it came down to a draw, Innactive kimmy came out of no where and flipped a coin, sealing arc's fate. what a jerk. anyways, arcane posted some of the most epic last words you've ever heard ever:

FAREWELL, ME HEARTIES. MAY THE WIND BE AT YER SAILS AND THE RUM IN YER BELLIES. ARR.

so anyways, arc was dead. I was sad, because it was totally my fault since I was the one who was going to kill discharge in the first place but then he volunteered to go. So we had to look at ourselves. there were six of us left. nabe and ammonsa pointed out he had the ability to look into people's souls. teto was kirby. kimmy was probably not doing anything too terrible, since she joined late. Sahaqiel pointed out that because my possessing ability without the crystal would cause someone not to be able to use their nightly ability, I should possess ammonsa to kill teto while sahaqiel used his nightmare ability on nabeshin to stop the three of them from doing anything.

It looked like a good plan, because we needed kirby to die. I mean, he's kirby. he's killed all of us before in our own games. there was probably something in store for us if he lived to the end of the game. But then, he did whatever it was he did to keep himself alive for that night. I think he ate the food he lifted from discharge or something. I have to go back and look at that.

We hoped that maybe teto would blame ammonsa for this, because ammonsa was the one to try to kill him. This way with me saha and teto voting for ammonsa, he might get lynched. Instead, everyone turned on teto. that was fine and all, since teto was our original target, anwyays.

So that night we had ammonsa kill nabeshin. I still find it weird that ammonsa wanted to kill nabeshin. I don't understand why ammonsa wanted to go around killing townies that he probably knew were townies. maybe he's a psycho. With teto being dead, kimmy being rendered innactive by saha's nightmare majig, and ammonsa killing nabeshin, stopping the both of them from doing anything, that night SHOULD have ended the game. I even sent a pm to aethix on how I wanted ammonsa to wake up and stretch while he yawned, pulling a grenade pin in his hand and blowing himself up before he knew what was going on. BUT THEN AETHIX WENT AND PULLED HIS CRAP TETO IS STILL ALIVE PLOT TWIST WALL HAX. So we still had one more game to make it through.

So, it was hopefully the last day. me and saha had to convince the other three people to lynch someone. kimmy didnt really count since she's so inactive so it was really me and saha against teto and ammonsa. saha and I both decided that we were already suspicious enough since we never really said anything to give ourselves alibies. I considered making a fake character ref sheet to post on the chat to prove my innocence in case saha or I were accused and voted for, but that turned out not to be necessary. Saha accused teto of being a zombie plot device made by aethix to keep the game interesting. Ammonsa took the bait, and I jumped on before anyone could change their minds. And that was that. the game ended and what not.

One thing still makes me think, though. Discharge, teto, and nabeshin? Ammonsa wanted to kill the same people as us. I can't figure out why that is. Maybe killers just think alike?

Posted

I forget what I did first night. Ate the food or something, idk.

Then when Arcanelord was dead, I consumed his body and took his ability, oh suspicious, let's kill Teto.

Ammonsa mentioned that he had the key in the thread and Aethix gave me one last chance-- if I could guess who had the key, I came back to life. I 'guessed' Ammonsa and came back to life.

Then you killed me again.

I GET KNOCKED DOWN, THEN I GET UP AGAIN, YOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN

Posted

One thing still makes me think, though. Discharge, teto, and nabeshin? Ammonsa wanted to kill the same people as us. I can't figure out why that is. Maybe killers just think alike?

Well, my character was looking for someone to fight. I was grumpy this week. I kill people when I'm grumpy.