I need help

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Christmas is not about god. Silly fools, christmas is a pagan holiday, celebrated around the winter solstice.

Posted

Christmas is not about god. Silly fools, christmas is a pagan holiday, celebrated around the winter solstice.

It's about when Sandy Claws comes to your home with gifts and presents for all. >:c

Posted

plead all the amendments at once.

Posted

This is what made me worried.

Posted

... oh jesus.

Posted

Who needs the fifth when you have the FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad you don't have any till you're 18

Posted

^ Does anyone understand the irony here? It's killing me.

Posted

I never took confirmation class, but I am in the christian religion. If you don't believe in god, and you're in a christian family, it's better to tell them that you don't want to go through confirmation but wait until you move out to really assert your beliefs.

Posted

I completely dissagree. Tell them the whole story as soon as possible. Hey, why go to church every Sunday if you don't give a crap? Leave a seat open of someone who does.

Posted

And if they kick you out of the house, what then?

Posted

Uh, I dunno how old this kid is, but depending on his age and area he lives in, they can't just get rid of him without some legal process. It's called child neglect, it's a form of abuse. It's illegal.

Posted

And besides, I'm hopeful that his parents wouldn't just kick him out like that.

Posted

It sickens me to see Christians acting this way. It's a very sad thing to hear that your child is an atheist, but wouldn't it make more sense to support and love him more, thus showing more of God's love? Yelling and taking away Christmas are not the way to go about it.

Posted

His parents didn't actually do any of that yet...he's speaking hypothetically. He hasn't told then.

By the way, you should tell them. You're not helping anybody by keeping it to yourself. If you don't believe, you shouldn't be in a confirmation class.

Posted

I was more talking about the video, Shadow. But yeah, telling them is better than hiding it.